The Education Forum

thierry meyssan

Randy Downs

I'm coming across many references to Thierry Meyssan and his book. Unfortunately i can only read very little French; does anyone know if there's been a translation into English? I've not come across any such reference. Even better would be an online site to peruse said translation.

Regards,

Randy

I'm coming across many references to Thierry Meyssan and his book. Unfortunately i can only read very little French; does anyone know if there's been a translation into English? I've not come across any such reference. Even better would be an online site to peruse said translation.

Regards,

Randy

He did two 911 books, and both have been translated to English.

I got mine from Amazon.

Jack

Regards,

Randy

I got mine from Amazon.

Jack

Well i'm surprised that was never mentioned in the refs i ran across today.

What did you think of it?

Regards,

Randy

Regards,

Randy

I got mine from Amazon.

Jack

Well i'm surprised that was never mentioned in the refs i ran across today.

What did you think of it?

Regards,

Randy

Very good, but very early...so does not have lots of the newer info.

There are two...PENTAGATE and 911 THE BIG LIE. Google those titles.

You can likely get used copies.

Jack

1 – I assume you have heard of Google and other search engines, a simple search would have answered your questions, how can you have “not come across any such reference”? - I’m very impressed with your research skills! His work has been widely discredited even with in the “ ‘truth’ movement”

2 – You claim to have already looked into 9/11. I find it hard to believe anyone could have done so and not yet heard of Mr. Meyssan or his stupid books and not know that they were translated into English years ago. On another thread you refer to flight 98 and ask about the allegations the passenger calls were faked, once again it’s hard to believe anyone who has looked into this controversy hadn’t heard those allegations long ago and know that the flights involved were 11, 175, 77 and 93 as Jack correctly indicated in his post.

1 – I assume you have heard of Google and other search engines, a simple search would have answered your questions, how can you have “not come across any such reference”? - I’m very impressed with your research skills! His work has been widely discredited even with in the “ ‘truth’ movement”

2 – You claim to have already looked into 9/11. I find it hard to believe anyone could have done so and not yet heard of Mr. Meyssan or his stupid books and not know that they were translated into English years ago. On another thread you refer to flight 98 and ask about the allegations the passenger calls were faked, once again it’s hard to believe anyone who has looked into this controversy hadn’t heard those allegations long ago and know that the flights involved were 11, 175, 77 and 93 as Jack correctly indicated in his post.

Len, you make me laugh; you're so predictable all i have to do is see your name and i know exactly what you're going to say, i don't even need to read it.

And your vain attempts at insulting me.... sorry, doesn't work. You can't insult someone who doesn't take you seriously. Even if i tried really hard, i couldn't care less what you think about me.

Out of respect for John and this board, i'll not deign to indulge in a battle of words with you -which for a Poet, is akin to a cat sharpening it's claws.

Poet :lol:

Are we to take seriously the opinion of some one who:

-starts a thread to ask questions they could have found the answers to with a minute or two of "Googling"?

-forms conclusions about a "controversial" issue when they are are ignorant of the basic facts?

Len

Edited by Len Colby