The Education Forum

My thoughts

Oswald thinks he's infiltrating something I don't know, illegal gun sales or anti-Castro militants.

- bought the mail order rifle.

- bought the mail order revolver.

- has his picture taken in backyard holding rifle and revolver by Marina.

- is involved, but not alone, in Gen.Walker shooting.

- works at Texas School Book Depository.

- stays at the Paines night before Presidents visit with his family, which was unusual. So he can collect gun from garage?

- is carrying a long brown paper sack, tells his ride to work Mr Frazier that it's curtain rods.

- hurries into TSBD with paper sack.

- seen working in morning on 6th floor.

(puts gun together, fixes nest and leaves gun in position?)

- Helps the shooter or shooters get into position on the 6th floor and then acts as lookout on 6th floor near stairwell.

- when shooting starts he heads for lunchroom and waits for shooter to leave. Shooter leaves using freight elevator and exits by the rear loading dock.

- Witnesses see Oswald in lunchroom.

- leaves TSBD by front entrance at heads for rooming house.

After

- Witnesses heard what was thought to be a car backfiring.

- Witnesses see smoke coming from grassy knoll.

- Witnesses in the Plaza right after shooting remember smelling gunpowder.

- When entering area behind the fence witnesses meet a Secret Service agent showing a badge.

- Lee Bowers sees a commotion next to the fence but is unable to describe exactly what he saw.

- Nobody sees a gun on the knoll or anyone shooting from the knoll.

I believe they, the witnesses, heard and saw a diversion setup as part of the murder plan. A firecracker, for the lack of a better term, set off by the bogus SS agent to distract witnesses and lead people in the wrong direction.

I think

The shots came from the 6th floor and a lower floor in the Daltex building. The direction of the ambush here would have few bystanders but what they didn't plan on was James Tague and Abraham Zapruder.

I think-

The 1st shot came from the Daltex building at almost the same time as the diversionary noise behind the knoll, this bullet entered the Presidents upper back exited the front of his throat nicking his tie and left the car.

The 2nd shot from the 6th floor window missed the President, probably because of going thru the live oak and turning it struck the Governor going backwards. He said it felt like a fist driving into his back.

The 3rd shot from the 6th floor missed the car because the Secret Servive agents on the follow up car were partially in the line of sight, it went over the limo and hit the curb, a splinter of which wounded Tague on the cheek.

The 4th and fatal shot came fom the Daltex building and it acted like a small caliber frangible bullet fired at high velocity, leaving a large wound without large fragments. If a 6.5 full metal jacket had entered the back of his head from the angle of the 6th floor it would probably have destroyed the whole of the front left side of the front of his face.

That’s what I think happened just my thoughts put out there to see if Im coming a little bit closer to understanding a tragic injustice.

Edited by Clifford Smith

Oswald thinks he's infiltrating something I don't know, illegal gun sales or anti-Castro militants.

Possible.

The person listed as a character reference on the coupon for the revolver was "DF Drittal". You can search any phone directory you like and you won't find anyone with that surname, so what are the chances of someone just making it up out of thin air? Pretty thin, imo. "Drittal" however is very close to the German word, "drittel" means a "third". If that is what it was meant be be, then the "DF" could stand for "dienst fur". This would render the full meaning as "on behalf of a third party."

How many, and can you show beyond doubt that the rifle in the photo is the MC?

Possible - though I personally doubt it. I also doubt that the shooting was for real. A publicity stunt for propaganda purposes more likely. His ever-present army of aides was nowhere about - a "stand-down" of JFK Dallas motorcade proportions, and the picture of Walker casually brushing debris from his hair in the presence of the press defies logic, since they weren't exactly there in a split second after the event. Maybe he just left it there knowing it would be a good photo op?

Yes. a job manufactured where one did not exist by virture of the needless floor-laying exercise.

- stays at the Paines night before Presidents visit with his family, which was unusual. So he can collect gun from garage?

We are talking about a six week period, from memory. This is not a lengthy enough period to conclude it was "unusual". If it had been one time over a year, you might have a good case.

- is carrying a long brown paper sack, tells his ride to work Mr Frazier that it's curtain rods.

Do you think you could tell if a long paper bag contained a rifle? I think I could, and I'm not a gun person. Frazier was familiar with rifles and yet he bought the "curtain rod" story? Well... seems he did, and he was certain of the size of the bag. The rifle would not fit in a bag of the dimentions described - broken down or otherwise.

I think you need to look at Frazier's testimony. Oswald was not "hurrying". Frazier was in fact dawdling.

As he did most every day, apparently.

Read the testimony of the floor layers. They put the smoker's nook in place.

- Helps the shooter or shooters get into position on the 6th floor and then acts as lookout on 6th floor near stairwell.

Except he was last seen on the 5th floor.

- when shooting starts he heads for lunchroom and waits for shooter to leave. Shooter leaves using freight elevator and exits by the rear loading dock.

Except he named two people who re-entered the building at 12:23 - something he could only have done from the 1st floor.

Who were they, and which lunch room are you talking about?

Probably.

Possible.

The person listed as a character reference on the coupon for the revolver was "DF Drittal". You can search any phone directory you like and you won't find anyone with that surname, so what are the chances of someone just making it up out of thin air? Pretty thin, imo. "Drittal" however is very close to the German word, "drittel" means a "third". If that is what it was meant be be, then the "DF" could stand for "dienst fur". This would render the full meaning as "on behalf of a third party."

How many, and can you show beyond doubt that the rifle in the photo is the MC?

Possible - though I personally doubt it. I also doubt that the shooting was for real. A publicity stunt for propaganda purposes more likely. His ever-present army of aides was nowhere about - a "stand-down" of JFK Dallas motorcade proportions, and the picture of Walker casually brushing debris from his hair in the presence of the press defies logic, since they weren't exactly there in a split second after the event. Maybe he just left it there knowing it would be a good photo op?

Yes. a job manufactured where one did not exist by virture of the needless floor-laying exercise.

We are talking about a six week period, from memory. This is not a lengthy enough period to conclude it was "unusual". If it had been one time over a year, you might have a good case.

Do you think you could tell if a long paper bag contained a rifle? I think I could, and I'm not a gun person. Frazier was familiar with rifles and yet he bought the "curtain rod" story? Well... seems he did, and he was certain of the size of the bag. The rifle would not fit in a bag of the dimentions described - broken down or otherwise.

I think you need to look at Frazier's testimony. Oswald was not "hurrying". Frazier was in fact dawdling.

As he did most every day, apparently.

Read the testimony of the floor layers. They put the smoker's nook in place.

Except he was last seen on the 5th floor.

Except he named two people who re-entered the building at 12:23 - something he could only have done from the 1st floor.

Who were they, and which lunch room are you talking about?

Probably.

I heartily concur with Greg Parker, and would add that the ONLY Eyewitness, that put Oswald in the infamous sixth floor window was Howard Brennan, whose assertions to that effect are conclusively and patently impossible, [a fact which is accepted now, but, was not then,] then there is the matter of his being invisible when he presumably "runs down five flights of stairs and is "not noticed" by Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles, see WC CE 1381, Pgs 90-91, WC6H, p392.

Your Moment of Zen at the Texas School Book Depository, is not what the promoters of official history would have you believe, do the math.

Edited by Robert Howard

Marina Oswald was an indecisive, forgetful, waffling, duplicitous witness of dubious value... or, a xxxx of monumental proportions. As the story goes... as everyone knows... she and Ruth Paine both testified that at the time the President was shot they were both at the Paine residence - Marina sleeping in late and Ruth returning from a dentist's appointment for her daughter Lynn and several errands. To me, though, this woman captured holding her child in the Altgens photo of the "doorway man" can't be anyone but Marina. I have drawn many portraits of many different individuals -and I know that the human head is multitudinous in it's variety of shapes and sizes - and, that the position, placement and dimensions of facial features is always unique and distinctive. There were many faces of women photographed along the motorcade route that day - and I challenge anyone to post a picture and it's reference to any one of them that bears such an uncanny resemblance to Oswald's wife. However, any story that included the fact that she had been in Dealy Plaza that morning would have been sheer poison to any conspiracy which would ultimately attempt to implicate Oswald as the lone assassin firing from a 6th floor window. If people knew that she had been present along the route that day - they would naturally want to know where she had been located. Any examination of that sort would have certainly drawn attention to this woman - and, her close proximity to the man in the doorway - so similar in appearance to her husband. Marguerite Oswald, in fact, attempted to testify before the Warren Commission that she believed this woman and child could be Marina and June Oswald. Computer programs not available at the time have been used to further clarify and enhance the original fuzzy presentation.

Mr. Dulles. What does this purport to be of?

Mrs. Oswald. That is a picture of the Book Depository the day of the assassination.

Chairman Warren. Well, is there anything you want us to see in the picture?

Mrs. Oswald. Well, I would rather you see it for yourself. I see what I see.

Chairman Warren. What do you see?

Mrs. Oswald. Well, alright. I see Marina and the baby. It could be Marina.

Chairman Warren. Will you show us, please.

Photo removed due to lack of interest.

Edited by JL Allen