The Education Forum

Say the word conspiracy,you have those who will profit!

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Since 1963 ,books,television programs.etc. Something for these conspiracy buffs to profit off of the death of late President. Men like Herschal Womack and Jack White tell you it wasn't Oswald in the back yard photos! Who the hell was it? Oswald would be proud of his name in the history books. That's all he ever wanted! Larry Flint's offer still stands. Solve the JFK assassination and he will pay you $1,000,000 . As for me,yes I wish there was a conspiracy. There is no forensic evidence to prove otherwise! Prove me wrong.

Since 1963 ,books,television programs.etc. Something for these conspiracy buffs to profit off of the death of late President. Men like Herschal Womack and Jack White tell you it wasn't Oswald in the back yard photos! Who the hell was it? Oswald would be proud of his name in the history books. That's all he ever wanted! Larry Flint's offer still stands. Solve the JFK assassination and he will pay you $1,000,000 . As for me,yes I wish there was a conspiracy. There is no forensic evidence to prove otherwise! Prove me wrong.

So you're saying you believe the magic bullet fiction? Because if not, that means conspiracy.

The only writers to truly profit from this crime are the lone nutters like Pozner. So once again, you're full of s**t.

Dawn

LHO himself said it was not him in the backyard photos, just his head superimposed onto someone else's body.

Sir...your accusation that I have profited is ridiculous.

I have never "profited" from the assassination, unless

you count an "expenses paid" trip to London by Central

Television to help with a documentary, which picked

up my airfare and hotel costs. There was no "pay"

involved. As you say...PROVE THAT I PROFITED.

I risked more than $20,000 to produce several

videos. Fortunately, sales helped me recover most

of the cost. The videos are now available FREE on

the internet. PROVE THAT I PROFITED OR RETRACT

YOUR SCURRILOUS ACCUSATION!

Jack

Take no notice of him Jack. Those on the far-right are only motivated by money and they assume everybody else shares their values. They find it impossible to believe that people are willing to spend their time and energy on searching for the truth.

"Larry Flint's offer still stands. Solve the JFK assassination and he will pay you $1,000,000 . As for me,yes I wish there was a conspiracy. There is no forensic evidence to prove otherwise! Prove me wrong."

And, look what happened to Flynt. You could've at least gotten the spelling of his name right. He became a paraplegic for making that offer. Shot at, and paralyzed from the waist down. And, don't try and hand me any of your hairbrained explanations on that one because I've got it on firsthand authority, you fool.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Jack

Mr. White,I said that you and Herschal Womack said that LHO was not the man in the backyard photo.PLEASE re-read it. I did not say that you profited.......

"Larry Flint's offer still stands. Solve the JFK assassination and he will pay you $1,000,000 . As for me,yes I wish there was a conspiracy. There is no forensic evidence to prove otherwise! Prove me wrong."

And, look what happened to Flynt. You could've at least gotten the spelling of his name right. He became a paraplegic for making that offer. Shot at, and paralyzed from the waist down. And, don't try and hand me any of your hairbrained explanations on that one because I've got it on firsthand authority, you fool.

Your right where you should be............California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by Richard Bittikofer

Thank you Jack for your work on the backyard photos. I bought your tape second hand for a few bucks on Ebay a long time ago. It is great you have it online for free now.

Besides the fact that no one would produce such self incriminating material on one's self, ( common sense) , you can see the head is larger in the picture and not that of Oswald.

Speaking of Lee Oswald, I think the movie, " Executive Action" shows the framing of Lee Oswald , and the shot sequence very well.

Lee Oswald and David Ferrie together.

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Take no notice of him Jack. Those on the far-right are only motivated by money and they assume everybody else shares their values. They find it impossible to believe that people are willing to spend their time and energy on searching for the truth.

And.........What about the far left John?

Thank you Jack for your work on the backyard photos. I bought your tape second hand for a few bucks on Ebay a long time ago. It is great you have it online for free now.

Besides the fact that no one would produce such self incriminating material on one's self, ( common sense) , you can see the head is larger in the picture and not that of Oswald.

Speaking of Lee Oswald, I think the movie, " Executive Action" shows the framing of Lee Oswald , and the shot sequence very well.

Lee Oswald and David Ferrie together.

And................What did the HSCA say about the backyard photo????????

Guest Richard Bittikofer

So you're saying you believe the magic bullet fiction? Because if not, that means conspiracy.

The only writers to truly profit from this crime are the lone nutters like Pozner. So once again, you're full of s**t.

Dawn

LHO himself said it was not him in the backyard photos, just his head superimposed onto someone else's body.

Dawn,you are confusing the the Oliver Stone movie with the "actual assassination". You are full of S**T!

Richard, your "no forensic evidence" line is nonsense, recited as an article of faith. Read my presentation at the link below. I created this for those like yourself, who've been led to believe the "no scintilla" nonsense. So far, after over 5,000 visits, only two single-assassin theorists have attempted to refute any of my research. David Von Pein looked at the single-bullet theory section and said basically "So what! Even if the trajectory makes no sense, since we can't be sure how bullets react inside a body how can we be sure that the trajectory oughta make sense? All I know is that the bullet entered Kennedy and exited Kennedy, and that's all I need to know, because the single-bullet theory MUST have happened, or else everything we've been told is gobbledygook, and THAT makes no sense ..." In other words, because he can't find another theory (not that he's looking) that makes MORE sense to him than the single-bullet theory, he finds the single-bullet theory to be credible... Not exactly a ringing endorsement, IMO. Similarly, Dr. Chad Zimmerman has glimpsed through the my presentation and strongly argued that he knows I'm wrong because he's seen the photos at the archives. (Why the archives let an Iowa chiropractor look at the photos is beyond me--I have my doubts they'd allow a conspiracy theorist chiropractor look at the photos). Zimmerman insists the photo I claim to be the back of Kennedy's head is indeed Kennedy's forehead, despite the fact the autopsy pathologists he believes got most everything right originally cataloged this photo as representing the back of the head. Zimmerman exposes his utter lack of credibility, IMO, by arguing that their description of an "entrance on the posterior skull with scalp reflected" is not inconsistent with the photo being of the forehead, as it could be interpreted to show "an entrance on the (interior aspect of the) posterior skull, with scalp reflected (over the forehead)." I think this is utter malarkey, and is symbolic of the great lengths single-assassin theorists will go so that their "Oswald did-it and you CTs are all nuts" worldview can be preserved. Do you agree with his assessment, Richard? Do you believe the photo is of the forehead or the back of the head? If you don't feel qualified to answer, maybe you should study up a little more before you go on about there being no forensic evidence?

Richard B

I feel that everyone is at liberty to express their opinion, regardless of what it might be.

So I will express mine ! I (me personally) feel that you are a xxxxx, seeking recognition on a forum, because your offensive tactics, probably restricts greatly any personal relations which you attempt in the real world !

I doubt seriously that you will engage in any meaningful correspondence on this forum.....even if you attempt a record breaking number of posting attempts, as have some others before you, who are no longer here !

It seems to me that your goal is neither research nor learning.......but merely, for some reason, to draw attention to yourself.

Charlie Black

Edited by Charles Black

Richard B

I feel that everyone is at liberty to express their opinion, regardless of what it might be.

So I will express mine ! I (me personally) feel that you are a xxxxx, seeking recognition on a forum, because your offensive tactics, probably restricts greatly any personal relations which you attempt in the real world !

I doubt seriously that you will engage in any meaningful correspondence on this forum.....even if you attempt a record breaking number of posting attempts, as have some others before you, who are no longer here !

It seems to me that your goal is neither research nor learning.......but merely, for some reason, to draw attention to yourself.

Charlie Black

Thank you Charlie Black. I think there are many here who agree with yor post. People like Richard who "claim" to have studied this case yet find no evidence of conspiracy strike me as intellectually dishonest.

Dawn

Richard B

Charlie Black

Right on, Charlie Black!

Now now, let's be fair. I give RB credit for being more strategic. His goal is more likely to dilute the real threads with front page clutter, and waste people's time responding to blatant bullxxxx.

This guy should go to the Internet Movie Data base forum for the movie "JFK". That place is literally overun with Warren Commission apologists. 95% of what is posted on there is lone gunman tripe. Pat Speer posts on there occasionally, as well as myself. You usually get a response from one of the defenders of the official myth within minutes of making a post. You have to see it to believe it. This guy might even be from that group himself. Typical trolls.