The Education Forum

RFK assassinaion

Although a massive amount of research has been conducted toward the solving of the JFK assassination, I have long believed that the much easier case to crack is that of his brother Bobby. Unlike Dallas, with the hopelessly botched autopsy, we have with RFK a real autopsy. Dr Thomas Noguchi's finding that the kill shot was behind the Senator's right ear, as close as one inch away is PROOF that RFK was not murdered by Sirhan Sirhan. Until his death in '05 Sirhan's attorney Larry Teeter was providing his imfamous client excellent representation. Does anyone know if anyone has taken over for Teeter?

We know that Thane Eugene Cesar was directly behind Bobby, and has admitted to having a weapon drawn. Perhaps Cesar was, like Sirhan, a MC. In spite of massive destruction of evidence by the LAPD I have a belief that it is still possible to solve this crime. And it would be wonderful if it could happen while Dr. Noguchi is still alive.

Dawn

Although a massive amount of research has been conducted toward the solving of the JFK assassination, I have long believed that the much easier case to crack is that of his brother Bobby. Unlike Dallas, with the hopelessly botched autopsy, we have with RFK a real autopsy. Dr Thomas Noguchi's finding that the kill shot was behind the Senator's right ear, as close as one inch away is PROOF that RFK was not murdered by Sirhan Sirhan. Until his death in '05 Sirhan's attorney Larry Teeter was providing his imfamous client excellent representation. Does anyone know if anyone has taken over for Teeter?

We know that Thane Eugene Cesar was directly behind Bobby, and has admitted to having a weapon drawn. Perhaps Cesar was, like Sirhan, a MC. In spite of massive destruction of evidence by the LAPD I have a belief that it is still possible to solve this crime. And it would be wonderful if it could happen while Dr. Noguchi is still alive.

Dawn

Dawn, I totally agree it is an easier case to solve and prove offical malfeasance in the tampering with the evidence and investigation, etc. However, look at what happened with the new photos of three CIA 'heavies' lurking in the Ambassador, no doubt hoping to shake RKF's hand in congratulations....and there are no screams I hear of outrage and demand for an investigation....or did I miss something over here in Europe. I think more saw it here than there, in fact. Most here were shocked and shocked it didn't cause riots..or even a loud rumbling noise. Sleep Sheep Sleep.......

I agree with you too Dawn. I just wish they would, and get one figured out and solved. Maybe it would cause more people to "move " on solving JFK's. I forget the kids name who was taking all of the pictures that day, [a new camera i beleive] at the moment, but from what i heard, the LAPD and the "powers that be" really messed with him pretty bad. I beleive they took all his film, and it took a lawsuit to get them returned [but some were missing i believe]. I beleive it took years and years. Now hes an adult, and from what i understand he either has a pending lawsuit or won the lawsuit. [im no expert here so correct me if im wrong] Im sure his pictures 'showed' what really happened, as i believe he was shooting film the whole time through the pantry. just my opinion

FWIW, thanks-smitty

Dawn

Dawn, I totally agree it is an easier case to solve and prove offical malfeasance in the tampering with the evidence and investigation, etc. However, look at what happened with the new photos of three CIA 'heavies' lurking in the Ambassador, no doubt hoping to shake RKF's hand in congratulations....and there are no screams I hear of outrage and demand for an investigation....or did I miss something over here in Europe. I think more saw it here than there, in fact. Most here were shocked and shocked it didn't cause riots..or even a loud rumbling noise. Sleep Sheep Sleep.......

I agree with you too Dawn. I just wish they would, and get one figured out and solved. Maybe it would cause more people to "move " on solving JFK's. I forget the kids name who was taking all of the pictures that day, [a new camera i beleive] at the moment, but from what i heard, the LAPD and the "powers that be" really messed with him pretty bad. I beleive they took all his film, and it took a lawsuit to get them returned [but some were missing i believe]. I beleive it took years and years. Now hes an adult, and from what i understand he either has a pending lawsuit or won the lawsuit. [im no expert here so correct me if im wrong] Im sure his pictures 'showed' what really happened, as i believe he was shooting film the whole time through the pantry. just my opinion

FWIW, thanks-smitty

This goes back a few years. I'll give you a brief synopsis from memory as it is getting late here. Scott Enyart did win his lawsuit. A courier was hired to go to the state archives in Sacramento to deliver the film to him. Somewhere in south central Los Angeles, the courier stopped for gas (or had a flat tire) and the briefcase containing the photos was stolen. I think Lisa Pease in Probe did a thorough article on this at the time. Conjecture is the photos were destroyed many years ago. I tend to agree. Had I been the owner of such potentially important evidence, I would have personally traveled to the archives in Sacramento in the presence of my attorney to pick up the film.....FWIW.

Nick

Dawn

FWIW, thanks-smitty

This goes back a few years. I'll give you a brief synopsis from memory as it is getting late here. Scott Enyart did win his lawsuit. A courier was hired to go to the state archives in Sacramento to deliver the film to him. Somewhere in south central Los Angeles, the courier stopped for gas (or had a flat tire) and the briefcase containing the photos was stolen. I think Lisa Pease in Probe did a thorough article on this at the time. Conjecture is the photos were destroyed many years ago. I tend to agree. Had I been the owner of such potentially important evidence, I would have personally traveled to the archives in Sacramento in the presence of my attorney to pick up the film.....FWIW.

Nick

Thanks Nick! Your right on that, i remeber hearing that a while back ago. Stolen, huh? Sounds about right! How conveniant! You are right, i believe, in saying that the pictures were probably destroyed many years ago. Im sure they surely showed what really happened there. Mr. Enyart was the "Zapruder" during RFK's assassination. Isnt it ironic that both brothers assassinations were filmed, one film survived, and couldnt be destroyed [because of multiple copies], used in an investigation, and was by all indications, altered to show what "the powers that be" wanted shown, and the other pictures that were taken, to be used in an "investigation, were by all indications, "destroyed" when given the opportunity, and never were used to "prove anything"! I have to assume that Mr. Enyart didnt have the chance to make copies of his film before it was "taken". Of all of the reported "shots", meaning extra bullet holes, that cannot be accounted for, were just shown to be non-existant, is amazing. How many holes were there? More than S/S gun could hold, plus the wound shots. It is just so unbelievable that the LAPD would end up doing the job they did, after what happened to JFK. I just remembered where it was i read about the case in detail.......i dug out my old ass. books and found my copy of Matthew Smiths "Conspiracy" - The plot to kill the Kennedys. A very good book. Shows the Plots involved to kill, or conspire, against JFK, RFK, and EMK. Also has a section on the Marilyn Monroe death. If you havent read it yet, put it on your x-mas list. Just my opinion, FWIW

thanks-smitty

There is a Forum discussion about Scott Enyart here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6760

Michael, thanks for the site info! It took me to "Black-Op" radio, and to the interview with Scott. Very cool site, as it also has an interview with Jean Hill, and others. Very helpful understanding what he went through, and what he did, and where he was during RFK's assassination. What makes it nice is you can hear the original interview in "his own" words, and not something someone chose to write. Thanks again, and i will be checking that site more often for other interviews with other interesting people.

thanks-smitty

Dawn

Dawn, Evidence wise, you are correct, but there is an institutional unwillingness to solve any of the cases, especially RFK because it involves MLULTRA and LAPD. An RFK Grand Jury Petiton went nowhere because it was an indictment of the LAPD and no Asst. DA or DA is going to go up against people he has to work with every day.

BK

Dawn

Dawn, Evidence wise, you are correct, but there is an institutional unwillingness to solve any of the cases, especially RFK because it involves MLULTRA and LAPD. An RFK Grand Jury Petiton went nowhere because it was an indictment of the LAPD and no Asst. DA or DA is going to go up against people he has to work with every day.

BK

Bill: Garrison did. Spargue tried to. Lesar does so much. There are decent attorneys out there who are just uneducated. I think if more people wrote about RFK there would be more interest. Perhaps the movie "Bobby" will spark some interest, tho I understand that id does not deal with the conspiracy issue.

I wonder if Stone would do another movie. "JFK" got an entire new generation involved. His "Nixon" was remarkable, as well. He is one hell of a film-maker. And there is so much to work with here.

I wonder if Stone is aware of RFK's and JFK's involvement in the films "Seven Days in May" and Manchurian Candidate". Errie, prophetic.

We have the damn evidence here and it's a simple case to lay out.

Start with Sirhan's "trial" where his defense attorneys had him frikken STIPULATE that he killed RFK. In a trial you begin with the presumption of INNOCENCE. Someday, when I can make the time, I would like to write about the so- called "defense" people like Sirhan, Ruby, Ray at al received. (A huge project from the work I have already begun). Horrible defense, prior to Dr Pepper (Ray) and Teeter (Sirhan) that is.

Man it really sucks that Phil Melanson is gone. His book on RFK taught me so much.

Dawn

Dawn

BK

Bill: Garrison did. Spargue tried to. Lesar does so much. There are decent attorneys out there who are just uneducated. I think if more people wrote about RFK there would be more interest. Perhaps the movie "Bobby" will spark some interest, tho I understand that id does not deal with the conspiracy issue.

I wonder if Stone would do another movie. "JFK" got an entire new generation involved. His "Nixon" was remarkable, as well. He is one hell of a film-maker. And there is so much to work with here.

I wonder if Stone is aware of RFK's and JFK's involvement in the films "Seven Days in May" and Manchurian Candidate". Errie, prophetic.

We have the damn evidence here and it's a simple case to lay out.

Start with Sirhan's "trial" where his defense attorneys had him frikken STIPULATE that he killed RFK. In a trial you begin with the presumption of INNOCENCE. Someday, when I can make the time, I would like to write about the so- called "defense" people like Sirhan, Ruby, Ray at al received. (A huge project from the work I have already begun). Horrible defense, prior to Dr Pepper (Ray) and Teeter (Sirhan) that is. Man it really sucks that Phil Melanson is gone. His book on RFK taught me so much. Dawn

Dawn,

When Ollie Stone testified before a Congressional Committee considering the JFK Act, circa 1991 - he complained that the resolution being considered only released the records on the JFK assassination, and kept the HSCA MLK records sealed. "What do I have to do, make a movie about the King assassination?" he asked them, as I heard him.

In addition, the RFK murder evidence and records are under control of the LAPD, who some implicate in the crime, and who would not want to see it resolved, while most of the significant JFK assassination evidence is compiled together and available to the public at the NARA, and thus ready to be introduced as evidence if a grand jury or case is convened.

BK