The Education Forum

Floyed Stephens Conspiracy researcher and forum member

Did Floyd have a history of heart problems?

No John, he did not.

I have been told that the intelligence services have ways of making people lose consciousness while driving their car. I have heard that this method was used against Mac Wallace.

And, as we all know, they can also induce heart attacks and leave no detectabe trace.

Floyd had so many talents I was unaware of. He did a molding of Stevie Ray Vaughn that is just stunning. He was also a firefighter. There were sooo many people at the wake last night.

Dawn

ps Thanks Glen, I have sent William an email.

Did Floyd have a history of heart problems?

No John, he did not.

I have been told that the intelligence services have ways of making people lose consciousness while driving their car. I have heard that this method was used against Mac Wallace.

And, as we all know, they can also induce heart attacks and leave no detectabe trace.

Floyd had so many talents I was unaware of. He did a molding of Stevie Ray Vaughn that is just stunning. He was also a firefighter. There were sooo many people at the wake last night.

Dawn

ps Thanks Glen, I have sent William an email.

From "The Blotter" at statesman.com

Research Blvd. traffic fatality

Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 01:39 PM

Incident date: Monday, January 1, 2007

Time: 4:27 p.m.

Deceased: Floyd Collins Stephens, 47 (DOB: 09-02-59)

It is believed the driver of a 2000 Chevrolet pick-up was northbound in the 8200 block of Research Boulevard. For unknown reasons, the driver lost control, striking the west curb retaining wall. The vehicle then proceeded across three lanes of traffic and struck the east curb line retaining wall where it came to rest.

Stephens was transported to Brackenridge Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 5:14 p.m.

This case remains under investigation by APD Vehicular Homicide Unit detectives. Individuals with information about the incident are asked to contact detectives at 974-4761. This is the second traffic fatality in 2007.

— From the Austin Police Department

Edited by Ken Rheberg

Several researchers are inclined to be very suspicious of Floyd's heart attack.

He was writing a book on some very serious matters that have already lead to

several deaths in TX. That good 'ole Tx Connection.

Dawn

I received two emails from Floyd Stephens last year and provided him with any information that I had that might help him in his research project. In response to my encouraging him to post in the forum what he had learned, he wrote that for the time being he wanted to proceed quietly without drawing too much attention to his endeavor. I respected his desire to do so.

However, in light of his passing, I think it might be his wish that the contents of his two emails to me be posted now as a means of furthering research into a great historical event, JFK's assassination. These are reproduced below. Of course, there is no way of knowing what he learned subsequently to writing his emails that might have changed the content of these.

------------------------------------------

A couple of questions about Billie Sol, Jun 24 2006, 02:35 AM

Mr. Caddy

My name is Floyd Stephens and I am a new member of the forum. I have read your bio and wonder if you would be open to a couple of questions about your contact with Mr. Estes.

I have seen your correspondence to the department of justice and their replies via the net , but how and when did you come to know and represent Mr. Estes. I guess what I am getting at is did you represent Mr. Estes at Franklin, were you at the 1984 grand jury hearing with him.

Secondly, were you present for Mr. Estes' short lived meeting with the FBI agents. Is there any light you can shed as to his change of mind concerning that meeting.

Do you still represent or keep in touch with Mr. Estes any more.

I have talked to Glen Sample in California a couple of months ago, we had a real nice conversation and he has an amazing story. A puzzle he started piecing together that led him to Johnson by way of Mr. Estes via Malcolm Wallace via Loy Factor.

This puzzle is still yet in complete, in talking with Glen I ask what's the next piece to which he responded find out about Mr. Estes' meeting with Marina Oswald Porter. In his recent book Mr. Estes writes of his meeting with Marina and he made a curious statement.... You see Marina knew both Jack Ruby And Malcolm Wallace, and I'll say no more than that.

I attempted to bring this up to Mr. Carroll and seek his response through the Marina Oswald topic within this forum, but was immediately shot down in his usual holier than thou attitude. I did not think that this question was out of line, but he did. Do you have views to Mr. Estes' statement?

I never paid that much attention to the assassination, until about two years ago right after my Fathers passing. Two days after his funeral his house was burnt and the next day the rest of the structures that were adjacent to his home were torched also. I was told that the house was burnt to destroy any old evidence my father may have had that would connect him or the sheriffs department to the death of Henry Marshall, say what! And then there's that strange suicide, the mortician had some concerns of foul play, but the authorities closed the case any way that very afternoon. And this time I'm not talking about Henry Marshall in 1961 , but rather one of the sheriffs departments main suspects in the above mentioned arson in 2004, some things never change when your form Booger County.

I thank you in advance for any reply you may have, and wish only the best for you in your endeavors.

Respectfully,

Floyd Stephens

Class of 1977, Franklin, Texas

----------------------

May our conversation continue?, Jun 25 2006, 01:21 AM

Dear Mr. Caddy

I was delighted to receive your response and look forward to anything that you can provide me with.

About three months after my Fathers death I sought out and found Mr. Estes up in Grandbury. We talked of Franklin and Henry Marshall it seems he was also a little curious about what I know. Mr. Estes and I have talked on the phone about 7 or 8 times, in fact he called me last week while he was killing time up at Scott and White Hospital in Temple Texas. His wife was up there for a couple of days and his other daughter Cathy lives in Leander Texas about 8 miles from me. Mr. Estes said that he is still having a little trouble with his leg that he broke last year.

I am going to visit him in Grandbury in a couple of weeks. He hasn't elaborated much on his discussion with Marina, but I am working on him.

One of my old friends in Franklin told me of a visit that Mr. Estes paid to Sheriff Howard Stegall the morning of his first grand jury appearance in Robertson County back in 1962. He remembered the white caddies pulling up his Fathers driveway, it only took a minute or so before Howard ran them off, yelling don't you ever come back here again. I haven't related this story to Mr. Estes yet , but I plan to try to get his version of it. He has recently been discussing the Henry Marshall thing in much more detail speaking of my Father and the Sheriff as he knew or knew of them. I don't press him too hard, but yet I long to know what he knows.

I first became aware of the Henry Marshall thing over twenty-five years ago when my Mother told me that my father was involved in a killing with some of his law enforcement buddies there in Franklin. She had no details for me of the crime but knew for sure that my Father was involved.

This stunned me, because I had spent my highschool years in Franklin and never heard of Henry Marshall or any kind of killing to which she referred. I was in the same class as the son and daughter of L M Owens the brother-in-law that found Henryand I delivered eggs to the sheriffs son-in-law Pryce Metcalf's egg processing facility. I hauled hay with the son of the local game warden who was on the scene June 3 1961.

Could every one know but me? I left Texas when I was 4 or 5 and didn't return until I was in highschool. The people were always nice to me and everyone knew who I was and knew my Father. I now that they did know. A year or two after my Mothers revelation I heard a story as related to by my father to another person from my past. This was the story of what happened that afternoon that Henry Marshall died. It was a tell of a botched payoff that got out of hand, everything was going OK, then Henry said that he would be part of it and he was leaving, he began to fight with the group and that's when someone hit him in the head with a rifle. The whack caved in his orbital bone and left his eyeball dangling, that's when they knew Henry must die and that's when he died.

I have shared this story with only a select few. No one in Franklin knows that I know what went down back then. I continue to research on a low key, slowly piecing together what I may find along the way. I noticed a generations theme forming within the story that I am putting together, sort of a Sin of The Fathers type of premise. I believe that Franklin and what happened there is the geniuses of the conspiracy. One thing lead to another and it kept compounding until it consumed a president and forever tainted the fabric of our country. To me Franklin has became a microcosm, sort of a biopsy of the conspiracy to be studied and understood. From this knowledge I hope to better understand what happened in a broader since to our nation as a whole, how the Sin of The Fathers has transpired through the generations to bring us to the point where we are at today.

Douglas, please hold these things I communicate to you in confidence. I find it much easier to do what I am doing with out drawing attention to myself.

Respectfully,

Floyd Stephens

Several researchers are inclined to be very suspicious of Floyd's heart attack.

He was writing a book on some very serious matters that have already lead to

several deaths in TX. That good 'ole Tx Connection.

Dawn

I received two emails from Floyd Stephens last year and provided him with any information that I had that might help him in his research project. In response to my encouraging him to post in the forum what he had learned, he wrote that for the time being he wanted to proceed quietly without drawing too much attention to his endeavor. I respected his desire to do so.

However, in light of his passing, I think it might be his wish that the contents of his two emails to me be posted now as a means of furthering research into a great historical event, JFK's assassination. These are reproduced below. Of course, there is no way of knowing what he learned subsequently to writing his emails that might have changed the content of these.

------------------------------------------

A couple of questions about Billie Sol, Jun 24 2006, 02:35 AM

Mr. Caddy

My name is Floyd Stephens and I am a new member of the forum. I have read your bio and wonder if you would be open to a couple of questions about your contact with Mr. Estes.

I have seen your correspondence to the department of justice and their replies via the net , but how and when did you come to know and represent Mr. Estes. I guess what I am getting at is did you represent Mr. Estes at Franklin, were you at the 1984 grand jury hearing with him.

Secondly, were you present for Mr. Estes' short lived meeting with the FBI agents. Is there any light you can shed as to his change of mind concerning that meeting.

Do you still represent or keep in touch with Mr. Estes any more.

I have talked to Glen Sample in California a couple of months ago, we had a real nice conversation and he has an amazing story. A puzzle he started piecing together that led him to Johnson by way of Mr. Estes via Malcolm Wallace via Loy Factor.

This puzzle is still yet in complete, in talking with Glen I ask what's the next piece to which he responded find out about Mr. Estes' meeting with Marina Oswald Porter. In his recent book Mr. Estes writes of his meeting with Marina and he made a curious statement.... You see Marina knew both Jack Ruby And Malcolm Wallace, and I'll say no more than that.

I attempted to bring this up to Mr. Carroll and seek his response through the Marina Oswald topic within this forum, but was immediately shot down in his usual holier than thou attitude. I did not think that this question was out of line, but he did. Do you have views to Mr. Estes' statement?

I never paid that much attention to the assassination, until about two years ago right after my Fathers passing. Two days after his funeral his house was burnt and the next day the rest of the structures that were adjacent to his home were torched also. I was told that the house was burnt to destroy any old evidence my father may have had that would connect him or the sheriffs department to the death of Henry Marshall, say what! And then there's that strange suicide, the mortician had some concerns of foul play, but the authorities closed the case any way that very afternoon. And this time I'm not talking about Henry Marshall in 1961 , but rather one of the sheriffs departments main suspects in the above mentioned arson in 2004, some things never change when your form Booger County.

I thank you in advance for any reply you may have, and wish only the best for you in your endeavors.

Respectfully,

Floyd Stephens

Class of 1977, Franklin, Texas

----------------------

May our conversation continue?, Jun 25 2006, 01:21 AM

Dear Mr. Caddy

I was delighted to receive your response and look forward to anything that you can provide me with.

About three months after my Fathers death I sought out and found Mr. Estes up in Grandbury. We talked of Franklin and Henry Marshall it seems he was also a little curious about what I know. Mr. Estes and I have talked on the phone about 7 or 8 times, in fact he called me last week while he was killing time up at Scott and White Hospital in Temple Texas. His wife was up there for a couple of days and his other daughter Cathy lives in Leander Texas about 8 miles from me. Mr. Estes said that he is still having a little trouble with his leg that he broke last year.

I am going to visit him in Grandbury in a couple of weeks. He hasn't elaborated much on his discussion with Marina, but I am working on him.

One of my old friends in Franklin told me of a visit that Mr. Estes paid to Sheriff Howard Stegall the morning of his first grand jury appearance in Robertson County back in 1962. He remembered the white caddies pulling up his Fathers driveway, it only took a minute or so before Howard ran them off, yelling don't you ever come back here again. I haven't related this story to Mr. Estes yet , but I plan to try to get his version of it. He has recently been discussing the Henry Marshall thing in much more detail speaking of my Father and the Sheriff as he knew or knew of them. I don't press him too hard, but yet I long to know what he knows.

I first became aware of the Henry Marshall thing over twenty-five years ago when my Mother told me that my father was involved in a killing with some of his law enforcement buddies there in Franklin. She had no details for me of the crime but knew for sure that my Father was involved.

This stunned me, because I had spent my highschool years in Franklin and never heard of Henry Marshall or any kind of killing to which she referred. I was in the same class as the son and daughter of L M Owens the brother-in-law that found Henryand I delivered eggs to the sheriffs son-in-law Pryce Metcalf's egg processing facility. I hauled hay with the son of the local game warden who was on the scene June 3 1961.

Could every one know but me? I left Texas when I was 4 or 5 and didn't return until I was in highschool. The people were always nice to me and everyone knew who I was and knew my Father. I now that they did know. A year or two after my Mothers revelation I heard a story as related to by my father to another person from my past. This was the story of what happened that afternoon that Henry Marshall died. It was a tell of a botched payoff that got out of hand, everything was going OK, then Henry said that he would be part of it and he was leaving, he began to fight with the group and that's when someone hit him in the head with a rifle. The whack caved in his orbital bone and left his eyeball dangling, that's when they knew Henry must die and that's when he died.

I have shared this story with only a select few. No one in Franklin knows that I know what went down back then. I continue to research on a low key, slowly piecing together what I may find along the way. I noticed a generations theme forming within the story that I am putting together, sort of a Sin of The Fathers type of premise. I believe that Franklin and what happened there is the geniuses of the conspiracy. One thing lead to another and it kept compounding until it consumed a president and forever tainted the fabric of our country. To me Franklin has became a microcosm, sort of a biopsy of the conspiracy to be studied and understood. From this knowledge I hope to better understand what happened in a broader since to our nation as a whole, how the Sin of The Fathers has transpired through the generations to bring us to the point where we are at today.

Douglas, please hold these things I communicate to you in confidence. I find it much easier to do what I am doing with out drawing attention to myself.

Respectfully,

Floyd Stephens

Hello Douglas,

Nice to hear from you. Your letters from Floyd show the kind and respectful researcher he was.

Glen Sample

Doug:

Thank you so much for posting Floyd's emails. He had quite a tale to tell.

Very sad that he never got the chance.

Glen: Would you consider posting Floyd's emails to you; the portion(s) that discuss his story?

Dawn