The Education Forum

Dr. McAdams

Although I personally have great respect for much of the work('s) of Dr. McAdams, and especially in regards to the tremendous efforts which he has given to "debunking", I also would advise that he, on occassion, cease to look at each and every tree, and perhaps climb to the top of the hill and look down on the forest.

As most down here in the South who are aware of the Pine Beetle infestation are aware, one or two dead trees do not necessarily represent an infestation of the critters.

However, when one climbs a hill and looks down to observe dead trees scattered througout the forest, this is usually indicative of a major problem.

P.S. Dr. McAdams, altered survey data evidence, in most persons eyes, represents "direct proof".

Although I personally have great respect for much of the work('s) of Dr. McAdams, and especially in regards to the tremendous efforts which he has given to "debunking", I also would advise that he, on occassion, cease to look at each and every tree, and perhaps climb to the top of the hill and look down on the forest.

As most down here in the South who are aware of the Pine Beetle infestation are aware, one or two dead trees do not necessarily represent an infestation of the critters.

However, when one climbs a hill and looks down to observe dead trees scattered througout the forest, this is usually indicative of a major problem.

P.S. Dr. McAdams, altered survey data evidence, in most persons eyes, represents "direct proof".

Certainly should be some fat gremlins, considering the numbers of attachments which they keep eating.

Certainly should be some fat gremlins, considering the numbers of attachments which they keep eating.

Purv, what are you saying, here? Did he or did he not "alter survey data evidence?"

I personally, wouldn't put anything past that dickhead, should the truth be known.

Purv, what are you saying, here? Did he or did he not "alter survey data evidence?"

I personally, wouldn't put anything past that dickhead, should the truth be known.

The altered survey data is the work of the WC.

This information was first made public by Chuck Marler (whom I provided the information to) in ASSASSINATION SCIENCE.

Afterwards, I allowed JFK Lancer to publish the original article of information, and although my release to Lancer was a specific "one-time" release, the information has now found it's way into the Mary Ferrell site.

It also happens to be one of those items which has yet to be "de-bunked".

The altered survey data is the work of the WC.

This information was first made public by Chuck Marler (whom I provided the information to) in ASSASSINATION SCIENCE.

Afterwards, I allowed JFK Lancer to publish the original article of information, and although my release to Lancer was a specific "one-time" release, the information has now found it's way into the Mary Ferrell site.

It also happens to be one of those items which has yet to be "de-bunked".

O.K. I see what you mean, now. Thanks.