The Education Forum

Questions for Peter Lemkin re: your newly posted photos

Hi Peter,

Having seen those photos you posted, a bunch of questions are running through my mind. Let me throw some out at you?

(1) When does your source say these pictures were taken? Are they circa 12:30? Before? After? The 22nd or 23rd or both? Do the panoramic views show motorcycle cops, etc.? This has enormous implications.

(2) How many additional photos does this guy have or do you believe he has?

(3) Why did this guy keep these photos to himself for so long?

(4) Was this guy a military intel guy who just happened to be in the plaza or is he a mil. intel guy who was told to be in the plaza?

(5) If the second option, why did he bring a camera? Were there others who were told to bring a camera? If so, when were they told and under what circumstances?

(6) Doe he know of other people to contact in mil. intel who have more photos?

(7) What are the conditions of the other photos that he has? (They look very good to me.)

(8) Does this guy have information re: the assassination that goes beyond the photos he took?

I'm most interested in question #1. If he has photos, for instance, showing the position of motorcycle cops, that can help resolve the acoustics issues. I'd love to know if he has photos that possibly show a fake SS agent in the background w/ Smith. Then there are the numerous "identifications" that can possibly be corroborated. I'm fascinated by what you have posted.

Thanks,

-Stu

Hi Peter,

Having seen those photos you posted, a bunch of questions are running through my mind. Let me throw some out at you?

(1) When does your source say these pictures were taken? Are they circa 12:30? Before? After? The 22nd or 23rd or both?

-Stu

Stu,

Compare the configuration of th eopen windows to the slide taken by Phil Willis on 11/22/63. It looks like a perfect match. The odds are good that photoo was taken on 11/22/63.

John Hunt

post-3886-1168898701_thumb.jpg

Hi Peter,

(1) When does your source say these pictures were taken? Are they circa 12:30? Before? After? The 22nd or 23rd or both? Do the panoramic views show motorcycle cops, etc.? This has enormous implications.

(2) How many additional photos does this guy have or do you believe he has?

(3) Why did this guy keep these photos to himself for so long?

(4) Was this guy a military intel guy who just happened to be in the plaza or is he a mil. intel guy who was told to be in the plaza?

(5) If the second option, why did he bring a camera? Were there others who were told to bring a camera? If so, when were they told and under what circumstances?

(6) Doe he know of other people to contact in mil. intel who have more photos?

(7) What are the conditions of the other photos that he has? (They look very good to me.)

(8) Does this guy have information re: the assassination that goes beyond the photos he took?

I'm most interested in question #1. If he has photos, for instance, showing the position of motorcycle cops, that can help resolve the acoustics issues. I'd love to know if he has photos that possibly show a fake SS agent in the background w/ Smith. Then there are the numerous "identifications" that can possibly be corroborated. I'm fascinated by what you have posted.

Thanks,

-Stu

I cannot speak for Peter, but if you noticed the beginning of this thread, he said the

photos were fifteen years in getting to him. They came to him through a third party,

so Peter only has these photos through an intermediary, and has never been in touch

with the intel agent himself, if I understand correctly. So I doubt that he can answer

questions beyond posting the photos WHICH HE HAS ONLY RECEIVED recently after

having been promised them fifteen years ago.

Jack