The Education Forum

the thigh wound

Following the precedent apparently set forth by the Warren Commission, I would like to ask a question

"Arlen style".

Ladies and gentlemen, in an attempt to further understand the wounds to Gov. Connally, may I ask you to first assume that what has become known as the "Magic Bullet", was either never found or was proven NOT to have caused the wound in the Governors thigh. Might the missile which caused the Governors thigh wound have been something other than what caused the Governors chest wound? Under the same assumption, can we further assume that if the former is possible, is it also not possible that the same can be said for the Governors wrist wound? Just as a further consequence, am I incorrect that I might therefore conclude that the Governors three separate wounds, "could" have been caused by three sparate weapons...possibly even of different calibers? We of course in our assumptions here, would have to thereby allow for the possibility that the number of shots, three, which we "presumed" to have been fired, is in error, as there must have been more than three. Again, under this same assumption, we would be forced to conclude that since more than three shots were fired, this does not meet the timing requirements of all shots having been fired by Mr. Oswald. It would seem then that there is a possibility that the timing depicted in the Zapruder film is incorrect. If this were all true, I ask you then.....Is it not within the realm of possibility that the Zapruder film is not Genuine?

Charlie Black

Edited by Charles Black

Following the precedent apparently set forth by the Warren Commission, I would like to ask a question

"Arlen style".

Ladies and gentlemen, in an attempt to further understand the wounds to Gov. Connally, may I ask you to first assume that what has become known as the "Magic Bullet", was either never found or was proven NOT to have caused the wound in the Governors thigh. Might the missile which caused the Governors thigh wound have been something other than what caused the Governors chest wound? Under the same assumption, can we further assume that if the former is possible, is it also not possible that the same can be said for the Governors wrist wound? Just as a further consequence, am I incorrect that I might therefore conclude that the Governors three separate wounds, "could" have been caused by three sparate weapons...possibly even of different calibers? We of course in our assumptions here, would have to thereby allow for the possibility that the number of shots, three, which we "presumed" to have been fired, is in error, as there must have been more than three. Again, under this same assumption, we would be forced to conclude that since more than three shots were fired, this does not meet the timing requirements of all shots having been fired by Mr. Oswald. It would seem then that there is a possibility that the timing depicted in the Zapruder film is incorrect. If this were all true, I ask you then.....Is it not within the realm of possibility that the Zapruder film is not Genuine?

Charlie Black

Charlie,

Of course it's possible. Sooner or later we will have the means to prove it.

When that day comes, don't be surprised how many people will play ostrich. They will figuratively just bury their heads in

the sand to ignore something which they would find very disturbing.

Maybe the Ostrich, instead of the Eagle, should have been chosen as the symbol of America.

Hello Chuck

I of course totally agree and wish to thank you for the ONLY response.

This thread was not meant to be facetious. For those who have in detail read and paid any attention to the methods employed by the Warren Commission "interrogators", to induce "only the answers desired", what I posited is in NO WAY, far fetched.

In my opinion at least, it is more sensible than some of the "recorded" actual interrogations. Do you wonder what was being discussed during those very numerous times when they "ordered" that certain discussions take place only if not "recorded"?

Do these deliberate periods of "no recording" indicate "something" that should not have taken place ?

I wonder what opinion that a G.Jury would have expressed if they were asked only to comment on the tactics of the interrogators?

I don't understand how "anyone", not cognitively impaired, cannot judge this "Commission" as an absolute fraud. I further believe that most would also agree that it was "a POORLY CONDUCTED fraud !

The deeper that one becomes involved with this, the more unbelievable it is, that ANYONE, can IN ANY WAY, not label this as probably the greatest fraud ever imposed on a "free thinking" society.

There is SO MUCH wrong in these 26 volumes, that it would take another 26 volumes to enumerate them.

The "Report" itself, is the only evidence needed to prove conspiracy.

Charlie Black