The Education Forum

Apollo Photos are Crude Studio Fakes

Duane Daman

I'm always fascinated by this image. No matter how much I try, I can NOT get my brain to see both shades of grey as being equal. Despite knowing they are equal, I have to prove it to myself using Photoshop.

I print it out and show people the picture on paper. They swear they are different colours - until you fold it over and place the two squares next to one another.

It is quite handy for winning a drink in the pub!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I must say that little checkerboard trick is quite impressive .... The colors sure look different to me , but then I don't know how to Photoshop images to prove it one way or another .

But this still doesn't explain why there are no bootprints leading up to where Conrad is doing the bunny hop on the moon set .

So I gather from your distraction tactics with the checkerboard picture that none of you can refute the evidence which shows this photo to be bogus ?

No , I can't prove that Conrad was suspended from a fly system , but from the position of his dancing bootprints , the lack of any bootprints leading up tp his position , and the way he is leaning forward , it appears that a fly system cable would be the most logical answer as to what is obviously wrong with this picture ..

Edited by Duane Daman

I disagree. Given the fact that there is an area in shadow where you wouldn't be able to see bootprints, and the fact that you don't see bootprints, the most logical explanation is that they are in the shadow. It would only take a single bootprint to get him that far into the frame from the left side if he walked in that way.

If he had turned around in place , there would be bootprint evidence of that fact ... and there isn't .

Plus if you read the ALSJ dialogue that goes along with this particular photo shoot , you will see that there is no mention of him turing around for any reason .

The bootprints don't show any forward movement but rather a little side step dance ... If you watch the documentary ' What Happened on the Moon" , you will see where Percy proved that the leaning forward , hopping motion of the astronots in the videos allegedy taken on the moon are IDENTICAL to the leaning forward , hopping motion of the astronots in training , while suspended from their cables .... IDENTICAL .

Yes , the evidence is obvious .... There are no bootprints coming in from the left in this photo either .... Not even in the shadows of his legs .

Look at the way Bean is tilted forward and the way his arms are dangling out in front of him ... He is obviously hanging from a fly system .. The position of his bootprints even show evidence of this fact , and show that he didn't walk up to where he was suspended for this photo to be taken .

Duane...I just computer-enhanced the "shadow" to the maximum, removing about

90 percent of the photo's density. The contours, shadows and pebbles of the gound

show plainly within the shadow, BUT THERE ARE NO FOOTPRINTS. Sorry I am not

able to post it.

Jack

Kevin ... You just never can admit it when you're wrong about something .

But then that does seem to be the typical stance taken by all who defend the bogus Apollo photography .

Oh wait ... You DID admit that you're wrong ..

"All you can see in those shadows is the lense flare and the graininess of the scan."

And NO BOOTPRINTS , right ?

Thanks Jack .... Send it to me if you can via e-mail and I will post it for you .

I knew there were no bootprints in the leg shadows , but it's nice to have confirmation of that fact .

Duane

Can you explain why it is perfectly acceptable for Jack to "computer-enhanced the 'shadow' to the maximum, removing about

90 percent of the photo's density", whereas you accuse others who use similar techniques (which they document in the thread) of all manner of deception?

Because Jack ENHANCING a shadow , looking for non existant bootprints , is not the same thing as ALTERING a photo with photoshop , by BENDING a shadow that is straight , to fit the posture of the one suppossedly casting the bogus shadow .

Excuse me Duane, alteration is alteration. Tossing out 90 percent of the density of an image ALTERS the image.

You can't play it both ways.

Because Jack ENHANCING a shadow , looking for non existant bootprints , is not the same thing as ALTERING a photo with photoshop , by BENDING a shadow that is straight , to fit the posture of the one suppossedly casting the bogus shadow .

How about the lunar rover image, where I ENHANCED the image, looking for tyre tracks... which the enhancement showed were there?

EDIT For the record - and this is about the SIXTH time I've had to tell you, that shadow of the astronaut was NOT bent. It was stretched vertically - not twisted or bent at all. Anyone capable of using a tool as basic as MS Paint can prove that you're wrong - like I said before. So, did you use MS Paint yourself to prove for yourself that it had been stretched? If you don't know how to use MS Paint, all you need to do is ask.

Edited by Dave Greer