The Education Forum

Putting the Pieces Together

Bronson takes a photo of the Hester's as the limo approaches. (Photo included, Thanks Jack).

Mr. Hester is sitting down on a park bench, Mrs.Hester is standing, holding a WHITE NEWSPAPER.

The shooting occurs, and then we have the aftermath.

What happens in the aftermath:

Malcolm Couch is filming the knoll, where Dave Wiegman is seen running down it. (See stabilized Couch movie included).

At the end of the movie, who rises up with a WHITE FOLDED NEWSPAPER in their hands?

Common sense would say it's one of the Hester's.

But wait, it can't be, because this occurs as Dave Wiegman is running down the knoll,as he just finished filming the Hester's getting off the ground and moving towards the colonnade.

Oh, I made a mistake, it's the Chism's with their child in arms.

You might take a close look at how the child folds like a NEWSPAPER. (last movie frame).

Added:

By the way, I haven't even mentioned that Z/Sitz are nowhere to be found in this movie, and if that is not Mr/Mrs.Hester with the newspaper,

where are they.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Here's our favorite players, all in the Bell movie.

Remember, Couch has already started filming before this point, according to Wiegman's movement's.

You might have noticed the two cops in the Bell movie also.

Well, they are in the Couch movie previously supplied. Watch the beginning of the film, on the extreme left side is the cycle cop, in the middle is the cop on foot.

chris

Chris,

I captured the best frame from Wiegman I could muster to help show us what Mrs. Hester really had folded over her arm(approprietley I mistitled it "Couch" after having probs with that MOV dowload >.<)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6876/couchhestershk3.png

Fwiw everone has problems interlacing & understanding the timing of events in these different films, even the original researchers still do.

I think copies of the Bond photos are good to have beside you as you go into this, in fact have all the aftermath photos to hand.

The cop on his feet in the beginning of Wiegman is Hargis, he ran up to the "Retaining Wall" after that point & by the time he is first captured by Bell around 15-20 seconds later he has made his way back down to where the Newmans where.

That's just one example of an event that wasn't captured on any film but we know did happen.

Here's Hargis in Couch at about the same time he is captured in that Bell frame you posted.

Watch the Couch film to see him cross the road back towards his bike, where he is captured in Bond5.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3418/couchhargisyq4.png

The "H" on the bike cop is for Haygood.

Alan

Chris,

I captured the best frame from Wiegman I could muster to help show us what Mrs. Hester really had folded over her arm(approprietley I mistitled it "Couch" after having probs with that MOV dowload >.<)

Fwiw everone has problems interlacing & understanding the timing of events in these different films, even the original researchers still do.

I think copies of the Bond photos are good to have beside you as you go into this, in fact have all the aftermath photos to hand.

The cop on his feet in the beginning of Wiegman is Hargis, he ran up to the "Retaining Wall" after that point & by the time he is first captured by Bell around 15-20 seconds later he has made his way back down to where the Newmans where.

That's just one example of an event that wasn't captured on any film but we know did happen.

Here's Hargis in Couch at about the same time he is captured in that Bell frame you posted.

Watch the Couch film to see him cross the road back towards his bike, where he is captured in Bond5.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3418/couchhargisyq4.png

The "H" on the bike cop is for Haygood.

Alan

I am not sure whether she had a newspaper or a SIGN. In Bronson, she apears to have a sign.

Jack

Chris,

Alan

Hi Alan.

Is this a bit clearer.

Edited by Robin Unger

Is this a bit clearer.

No Robin it's more than that, it just hit my capture for six.

Can you remember where that still originated from please?

Apart from the obvious quality , do you know what I think of when I look at that?

I think of Sitzman screaming to her companions that the gunman has just run into the parking lot.

Sitzman:

I was totally ignored. Nobody from Warren [Commission]talked to me, nobody from the FBI, none of the Secret Service, nobody, absolutely nothing. After I had gone to the office, nobody could have cared if I dropped dead myself. ...it was 1963, I was female, and I was young. And I was irrelevant.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Alan