The Education Forum

Because!

The WC is a lie because:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. No one could have accurately gotten off three shots with the Carcano rifle in the 5.9 to 6 seconds which the WC claimed!

Fairly correct!

However! the 5.9 to 6.0 seconds which the WC refers us to, just so happens to be the elapsed time from the first shot in the Z208/210 location, to the shot at Z313, which just so happens to have been the second shot in the assassination shooting sequence.

Therefore, anyone who either believed the WC's version of "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", or else did not do all of their homework and thus found that the WC also lied in regards to exactly when the third shot was fired, has no doubt been highly engaged in chasing their own tail, as well as the WC tale.

So, yes, the CT'er is correct, yet, also as misguided as is the LN'er.

Therefore, as placed into perspective, one should ask exactly who is the more misguided?

The LN'er, who's eyes remain closed due to failure to study the evidence and thus blindly accepts the WC's tale?

The CT'er who's eyes are opened to the improbability of the WC shooting scenario, yet continously attempt to interject in some mythological multiple assassin to account for their lack of understanding of the evidence and shooting sequence?

And thereafter begins a 40+year search for something which has never existed to begin with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Mark Valenti

In other words, you're saying:

SHOT...............SHOT................SHOT is incorrect.

NO SHOT.........SHOT................SHOT...................SHOT is the correct sequence.

Right?

Edited by Mark Valenti

NO SHOT.........SHOT................SHOT...................SHOT is the correct sequence.

Right?

Shot#1/(Z204-Z208)---------------------------------------------------------------------5.9/6.0 seconds later

Shot#2/(Z312/313)-----------approximatly 2.3 seconds later.

Shot#3/(in front of James Altgens/Stationing 4+96)----last shot.

Bang-----------------------------Bang--Bang!

Exactly what the majority of the witnesses stated,/what the SS resolved/& what the WC hid & made disappear.

Exactly WHO? ever believed the tale of "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"??????????

And, exactly why would anyone accept that the WC was truthful in this matter????????????????????????????

Where I come from, we seldom accept or believe anything which "known liars" tell us.

Lastly, the "Magic" bullet is the last shot, as it is what provided the idea of the SBT, as well as also having disappeared (almost)!

There is no "Magic"!

Except that: Politicians, not unlike magicians, can make things disappear!

Right?

Shot#1/(Z204-Z208)---------------------------------------------------------------------5.9/6.0 seconds later

Shot#2/(Z312/313)-----------approximatly 2.3 seconds later.

Shot#3/(in front of James Altgens/Stationing 4+96)----last shot.

Bang-----------------------------Bang--Bang!

Exactly what the majority of the witnesses stated,/what the SS resolved/& what the WC hid & made disappear.

Exactly WHO? ever believed the tale of "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"??????????

And, exactly why would anyone accept that the WC was truthful in this matter????????????????????????????

Where I come from, we seldom accept or believe anything which "known liars" tell us.

Lastly, the "Magic" bullet is the last shot, as it is what provided the idea of the SBT, as well as also having disappeared (almost)!

There is no "Magic"!

Except that: Politicians, not unlike magicians, can make things disappear!

The WC is a lie because:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. No one could have accurately gotten off three shots with the Carcano rifle in the 5.9 to 6 seconds which the WC claimed!

Fairly correct!

However! the 5.9 to 6.0 seconds which the WC refers us to, just so happens to be the elapsed time from the first shot in the Z208/210 location, to the shot at Z313, which just so happens to have been the second shot in the assassination shooting sequence.

Therefore, anyone who either believed the WC's version of "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", or else did not do all of their homework and thus found that the WC also lied in regards to exactly when the third shot was fired, has no doubt been highly engaged in chasing their own tail, as well as the WC tale.

So, yes, the CT'er is correct, yet, also as misguided as is the LN'er.

Therefore, as placed into perspective, one should ask exactly who is the more misguided?

The LN'er, who's eyes remain closed due to failure to study the evidence and thus blindly accepts the WC's tale?

The CT'er who's eyes are opened to the improbability of the WC shooting scenario, yet continously attempt to interject in some mythological multiple assassin to account for their lack of understanding of the evidence and shooting sequence?

And thereafter begins a 40+year search for something which has never existed to begin with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. No bullet such as CE399 could have created the injuries sustained by JFK & JBC (fracturing and fragmenting bones in JBC) and emerged in the condition in which it was recovered!

And, this did not even take into consideration the later revelation (as made by the Clark Panel & confirmed by the HSCA Medical Panel) that JFK had a fractured and fragmented vertebrae which was struck by the bullet.

Again, the CT community remains quite correct in this regards, and the LN community has not only placed blinders on, but have also completely folded said blinders over the front of the eyes.

There is ABSOLUTELY no way that CE399 could be responsible for the damage which it is claimed (by Specter & Company) that it was responsible for.

But, since the LN community can not come up with a rational explanation for this bullet, the blinders remain firmly in place and the SBT/Magic Bullet theory, although unproven, remains not dis-proven.

And, since the CT community can not come up with a logical explanation for CE399, how it came to exist, and the wounds which it is actually responsible for, we become subjected to the fantasyland theories of planted bullets; switched bullets; bullets found at the autopsy and not reported; etc; etc; etc;.

So, exactly who is more blinded?

The LNer who is wrong, yet can not for whatever reason see that he is wrong.

Or, the CTer who is correct, yet due to not being able to explain the evidence, has to resort to hypothetical (and most unlikely) scenarios in order to explain what is in fact easily explainable.

..........the shot at Z313, which just so happens to have been the second shot in the assassination shooting sequence.

Surely you mean "in your opinion"?

I can not comprehend how people can have that much arrogance to tell us "how the shooting happened" with out so much as a question mark or the phrase "this is what I think" amongst their claims.

I'll have a go.

The WC is a lie because.......

The Secret Service controlled the direction of the investigation from the start, the WC never had a chance. Even if they wanted to give a truthful account of the shooting which it wasn't designed for & would never be allowed to do, it wouldn't have had a chance to get anywhere near the truth.

The SS stole the body & removed evidence of the shots from the front of which there were at least two(the WC knew this but said nothing).

The bullet fragments that were found in the limo were planted, everyone knows this.

The snipers nest was a set-up, fact.

Oswald was on the second floor at the time, fact.

At the time of the throat-shot to JFK 's neck at least four shots had already been fired probably more, from at least three different locations.

The world is not flat.

--------------------------------------

Your way of thinking is pre-historic to me & I believe the "evidence" you are relying on so much is a fantasy.

IMO Your welcome to it, it was made for you by people like you.

Btw if your not a CT or a LN then what are you? A Tweeny?

"Sure there's a conspiracy, as long as Oswald got the kill, I'm in"!

That's Oswald, O.S.Dubya.A.L.D

Alan Healy

Officially, not a Tweeny.

..........the shot at Z313, which just so happens to have been the second shot in the assassination shooting sequence.

I can not comprehend how people can have that much arrogance to tell us "how the shooting happened" with out so much as a question mark or the phrase "this is what I think" amongst their claims.

I'll have a go.

The WC is a lie because.......

The Secret Service controlled the direction of the investigation from the start, the WC never had a chance. Even if they wanted to give a truthful account of the shooting which it wasn't designed for & would never be allowed to do, it wouldn't have had a chance to get anywhere near the truth.

The SS stole the body & removed evidence of the shots from the front of which there were at least two(the WC knew this but said nothing).

The bullet fragments that were found in the limo were planted, everyone knows this.

The snipers nest was a set-up, fact.

Oswald was on the second floor at the time, fact.

At the time of the throat-shot to JFK 's neck at least four shots had already been fired probably more, from at least three different locations.

The world is not flat.

--------------------------------------

Your way of thinking is pre-historic to me & I believe the "evidence" you are relying on so much is a fantasy.

IMO Your welcome to it, it was made for you by people like you.

Btw if your not a CT or a LN then what are you? A Tweeny?

"Sure there's a conspiracy, as long as Oswald got the kill, I'm in"!

That's Oswald, O.S.Dubya.A.L.D

Alan Healy

Officially, not a Tweeny.

Rest assured, my "opinion" does not count for squat!

What does count is the testimony of those witnesses who were present and who have repeatedly stated that the headshot was the second shot and that the third shot came afterwards.

Just as the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical evidenc also indicates.

And, you can rest assured that as arrogant as it may sound to you, that is how the shooting sequence occurred on 11/33/63, and it will still be the same 100 years from that date.

You will also notice fully that at no time have I stated that "I think" this is how it happened.

Unlike many who have to make up hypothetical mythological multiple assassins (or body kidnappers) in attempt to explain away what they can not understand or explain, I have absolutely ZERO qualms about stating as ABSOLUTE FACT, that this is how the shooting sequence took place.

The SS stole the body & removed evidence of the shots from the front of which there were at least two(the

Although somewhat the student of human nature, it is still difficult for me to accept that in this society of the internet and supposedly mass educational opportunity, that anyone could still believe such BS.

But then again, I should not be suprised.

I have long questioned the motive behind the "kidnap & body alteration" scenario.

Was it?:

1. Because the correct answer could not be resolved and there had to be some answer to complete the story/tale?

2. Because some persons had a bet as to exactly how many persons that they could get to believe such garbage?

3. Because someone wanted to intentionally make all JFK assassination researchers look like full-blown idiots?

4. Money?

In event that you believe the body kidnap/wound alteration scenario, (which you apparantly do) then rest assured that is your problem and I have no doubts that David Lifton will be more than glad to sell you another book which will expound further on this sci-fi BS.

And some 40+ years from now, you will still be just as lacking in knowledge of the facts as you are , or were, when you became a follower of the "Body Snatcher" scenario.

Do you honestly have any idea as to exactly how ignorant of the facts that scenario is?????