The Education Forum

Films and Fotos

Paul

Thanks for the reply. This is completely new to me.

I wonder if this now brings to question the official number of copies that were said to have been made ?

Charlie Black

Charlie,

I think it's more fundamental than the number of copies - it's everything from how many versions of the Z-fraud, the chain of possession, the political purpose(s) of the fake(s), you name it.

At root are the inter-related questions of what happened in the motorcade, when, and by whom. In short, why go to all this trouble? The answer, I have no doubt, lies in the presidential limousine, the central focus of the deceptions.

Paul

Paul and all

I want to apologize for my "rush to judgement" !

I, being so obsessed with Zapruder, jumped on the assumption that the film in question was the "Z".

I was just informed by a very good source (G Mack)

that I had jumped to conclusions. The film in question was that of Muchmore, and it has been long known that her film was so aired.

Sorry for my error.

Charlie Black

Paul and all

I, being so obsessed with Zapruder, jumped on the assumption that the film in question was the "Z".

I was just informed by a very good source (G Mack) that I had jumped to conclusions. The film in question was that of Muchmore, and it has been long known that her film was so aired.

Sorry for my error.

Charlie Black

Sorry, Charlie, but it couldn't have been, Mack private email or no.

The Muchmore film, assuming it was actually taken by her, couldn't have been transmitted from taker to purchaser, from Dallas to New York, viewed and then prepared for transmission, in time on 25 November. Note the time of the Tass despatch; and factor in the eight-hour difference between New York and Moscow.

That dog don't hunt.

Paul

PS Here's a timeline for the Muchmore film on 25 November, as prepared by Larry Peters, a famously reliable authority on this matter, to whom I am happy to defer:

Larry Peters

May 18 2004, 05:53 PM

Muchmore had heard that UPI was buying assassination images. When she walked into their Dallas office on the afternoon of the 25th, they gave her a choice to buy her film sight unseen for $1000.00 or to have it developed and possibly offer her more if it showed anything of value. Muchmore didn't know if she had captured anything substantial or wherther her film even exposed correctly so she opted to take the safe money. Please sit down and figure out how long it took to fly that film across country along with the other images UPI had bought and see what's the earliest time they could have made it to New York City. Try to remember NY is an hour ahead of Dallas time. So lets say that UPI rushed Muchmore's film to NY and the flight took 4 hours to get there. If the flight left at 2PM Dallas time, then it got to NY's airport at 7PM. Then the film was taken for developement and watched for the first time by heads of UPI and the TV station people. (See Richard Trask book for the details concerning Muchmore's film)

The above appeared on this forum: I feel sure Mack would have intervened at once were it incorrect.

Paul and all

I was just informed by a very good source (G Mack) that I had jumped to conclusions. The film in question was that of Muchmore, and it has been long known that her film was so aired.

Sorry for my error.

Charlie Black

Sorry, Charlie, but it couldn't have been, Mack private email or no.

The Muchmore film, assuming it was actually taken by her, couldn't have been transmitted from taker to purchaser, from Dallas to New York, viewed and then prepared for transmission, in time on 25 November. Note the time of the Tass despatch; and factor in the eight-hour difference between New York and Moscow.

That dog don't hunt.

Paul

PS Here's a timeline for the Muchmore film on 25 November, as prepared by Larry Peters, a famously reliable authority on this matter, to whom I am happy to defer:

Larry Peters

May 18 2004, 05:53 PM

Muchmore had heard that UPI was buying assassination images. When she walked into their Dallas office on the afternoon of the 25th, they gave her a choice to buy her film sight unseen for $1000.00 or to have it developed and possibly offer her more if it showed anything of value. Muchmore didn't know if she had captured anything substantial or wherther her film even exposed correctly so she opted to take the safe money. Please sit down and figure out how long it took to fly that film across country along with the other images UPI had bought and see what's the earliest time they could have made it to New York City. Try to remember NY is an hour ahead of Dallas time. So lets say that UPI rushed Muchmore's film to NY and the flight took 4 hours to get there. If the flight left at 2PM Dallas time, then it got to NY's airport at 7PM. Then the film was taken for developement and watched for the first time by heads of UPI and the TV station people. (See Richard Trask book for the details concerning Muchmore's film)

The above appeared on this forum: I feel sure Mack would have intervened at once were it incorrect.

Larry Peters is better known as "Bill Miller"

Jack