The Education Forum

Affidavit: McVeigh had high-level help

Douglas Caddy

Affidavit: McVeigh had high-level help

According to Oklahoma bombing conspirator, ranking officials were involved in the attack

By Pamela Manson

The Salt Lake Tribune

Article Last Updated: 02/21/2007 01:03:43 AM MST

Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says a high-ranking FBI official "apparently" was directing Timothy McVeigh in the plot to blow up a government building and might have changed the original target of the attack, according to a new affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Utah.

The official and other conspirators are being protected by the federal government "in a cover-up to escape its responsibility for the loss of life in Oklahoma," Nichols claims in a Feb. 9 affidavit.

Documents that supposedly help back up his allegations have been sealed to protect information in them, such as Social Security numbers and dates of birth.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Utah had no comment on the allegations. The FBI and Justice Department in Washington, D.C., also declined comment.

Nichols does not say what motive the government would have to be involved in the bombing.

The affidavit was filed in a lawsuit brought by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, who believes his brother's death in a federal prison was linked to the Oklahoma City bombing. The suit, which seeks documents from the FBI under the federal Freedom of Information Act, alleges that authorities mistook Kenneth Trentadue for a bombing conspirator and that guards killed him in an interrogation that got out of hand.

Trentadue's death a few months after the April 19, 1995, bombing was ruled a suicide after several investigations. The government has adamantly denied any wrongdoing in the death.

In his affidavit, Nichols says he wants to bring closure to the survivors and families of the attack on the Alfred B. Murrah Federal Building, which took 168 lives. He alleges he wrote then-Attorney General John Ashcroft in 2004, offering to help identify all parties who played a role in the bombing but never got a reply.

Nichols is serving a life sentence at the U.S. Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility in Florence, Colo. McVeigh, who carried out the bombing, was executed in 2001.

McVeigh and Nichols were the only defendants indicted in the bombing. However, Nichols alleges others were involved.

McVeigh told him he was recruited for undercover missions while serving in the military, according to Nichols. He says he learned sometime in 1995 that there had been a change in bombing target and that McVeigh was upset by that.

"There, in what I believe was an accidental slip of the tongue, McVeigh revealed the identity of a high-ranking FBI official who was apparently directing McVeigh in the bomb plot," Nichols says in the affidavit.

Nichols also says that McVeigh threatened him and his family to force him to rob Roger Moore, an Arkansas gun dealer, of weapons and explosives. He later learned the robbery was staged so Moore, who was in on the phony heist, could deny any knowledge of the bombing plot if the stolen items were traced back to him, Nichols claims.

He adds that Moore allegedly told his attorney that he would not be prosecuted in connection with the bombing because he was a "protected witness."

Moore could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

In addition, Nichols says McVeigh must have had help building the bomb. The device he and McVeigh built the day before the bombing did not resemble the one that ultimately was used, Nichols says, and "displayed a level of expertise and sophistication" that neither man had.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_5271117

So now Nichols claims that McVeigh told him (perhaps let slip out) that a high ranking FBI agent was directing the bombing. In the 12 years since the incident this is the first record of him saying such a thing. Though its exculpatory he said nothing during either trial even during sentencing phase even when he was facing the death penalty.

Smells like 100% unadulterated USDA approved grade AAA bull manure to me!

Jayna Davis in her book THE THIRD TERRORIST clearly shows that there were IRAQI false defectors from GULF WAR I involved in the bombing. The name of the book comes from the fact that when McVeigh gets out of the truck shortly before the bomb explodes that another man, one of the eight IRAQI's involved, gets out of the truck on the passenger side.

That same man is identified in a pickup truck with a bug shield speeding away from the Federal Building.

It gets even better than that. The same man is working at Boston Logan Int'l Airport the morning of 9/11/2001 when the two planes that hit the World Trade Center buildings took off. Jayna Davis in her book talks about a law suite against her that the Iraqi filed against her. Due to that legal action, she was able to find out this man was having anxiety attacks while working in Boston as he had been seeing a psychiatrist about his anxiety attacks.

Now, the high level official may have existed as part of a surveillance that went bad, and may have been the first part of an official coverup, but the real cover up occurred when President Clinton said there were NO TERRORISTS involved with McVeigh and Nichols, they acted alone. The cover ups extended all the way to 9/11 when it was too late for any more lies.

The 9/11 Commission featured Jamie Gorelick, author of the GORELICK WALL which kept intelligence services and law enforcement from communicating with each other. This action was set in motion before the OKC bombing but after the FIRST WTC attack which happened in 1993 which had ties to Iraq too. Saddam started avenging GULF WAR I with that attack and they didn't stop until the terrorist attacks went over the line with 9/11.

Far fetched you say?

In 2004 it was revealed that Sandy Berger while gathering material for the 9/11 Commission was stuffing TOP SECRET SPECIAL CATEGORY documents into his socks and underwear. IT was recently revealed that he went back at a later times and stole copies of the same documents that he took earlier. WHY? Because the smoking guns lie there and the Clinton administration must still be worried about discovery. Personally, I think they have little to worry about. The US News Media couldn't figure out Iraqi ties to OKC and other terrorists attacks during the 1990's unless someone in that administration personally briefs them on it.

We also had a reserve officer reveal that an operation called ABLE DANGER had identified ATTA, the pilot of the first plane that hit the WTC a year before 9/11. At first the 9/11 Commissioners denied that they ever heard about ABLE DANGER. The bottom line is that significant information did NOT get into the 9/11 report. I feel confident that Jamie Gorelick was involved in suppressing that information as she was involved in the OKC bombing coverup too. The reserve officer who went to the media revealing ABLE DANGER lost his security clearances and was attacked by the Pentagon.

Here's where it gets tricky: The Bush Administration has fought the disclosure of terrorist ties to OKC as much as the Clinton administration ever did.

WHY?

Imagine the US GOVERNMENT telling the world that a President lied about several terrorist attacks in the 1990's.

The common link to all of these unexplainable conspiracy theories is that the goverment investigation says one thing, the witnesses say repeatedly that no, we didn't see that.

Let's look at another one of those nasty things that happened during the Clinton years, TWA-800 which has the problem of several hundred witnesses seeing a missile hit the airplane and destroy it. The government investigation is a lot simpler. The center fuel tank exploded which was identified right out of the White House by non other than Richard Clark, one of the lead critics in the 9/11 hearings that tried to blame Bush's incompetence as being the root cause of 9/11. It didn't stick, but when you're worried about being hung by the neck until dead if it's discovered that the terrorist attacks in the 1990s were concealed because of Presidential orders, then you'll try anything.

Now, why would anyone believe that the US Government would think they could pull off something this big?

The education forum has been a source of entertainment for years, listening and watching all the arguments about who killed John F. Kennedy in 1963. IT's very clear now that the U. S. Government has altered evidence repeatedly over the years, from what now is amateurish attempts (1963 technology) to conceal the five shots that were fired. The Government has learned that the press can be bullied into believing most anything and that the masses will follow. Some may argue, but overall, things go on. Few step up to the plate to really cause problems.

TWA Witnesses ask WHY they are being called liars when it's clear the U. S. Goverment is lying

Ask yourself WHY witnesses would take the time and the money to buy this ad in a major newspaper. They clearly say that major parts of the US Government are lying, they just ask WHY?

As you look back at the last half century of US History, many of the problems started when LBJ ordered the killing of JFK. The U. S. Government's credibility was being restored until Clinton, the man who never saw a lie he wouldn't tell, went to the dirty tricks department to keep from having to go to war over Iraqi sponsored terrorist attacks during his administration. It's an easy story to see looking back over history, but few can believe it. Of course, few believe that LBJ killed JFK but as you look at the magnitude of the lies told and the evidence altered, the President of the United States is the only person in the government who is powerful enough to pull this type of lie off.

Listen to Jayna Davis describe her book. IT's very simple but no one believes it. At least, not yet. Future historians will look back and wonder how we could have been so controlled that we believed the impossible simply because we were told over and over that it's true.

Jayna Davis radio description of OKC

Recognize that NONE of these people know WHY the US Government is lying, they just know lies are being told. Jim Quinn, the interviewer, is a not so typical media guy, but he doesn't depart from the stereotype media person, no thinking, just repeat what others say. He doesn't believe the obvious either.

It gets worse. The Clintons will be back in the White House in 2008.

For the U.S. and the world, there is simply no escape or relief from the two crime families that occupied the White House for 18 years and counting.

So now Nichols claims that McVeigh told him (perhaps let slip out) that a high ranking FBI agent was directing the bombing. In the 12 years since the incident this is the first record of him saying such a thing. Though its exculpatory he said nothing during either trial even during sentencing phase even when he was facing the death penalty.

Smells like 100% unadulterated USDA approved grade AAA bull manure to me!

Oklahoma bombing update from the radio show www.coastocoastam.com of February 21, 2007:

Alex Jones discussed the recent Salt Lake Tribune story which reports Terry Nichols' comments about Timothy McVeigh. Nichols claims that McVeigh had help from a high-ranking FBI official in the Oklahoma City bombing plot. Alex Jones believes that Nichols may be telling the truth, because he is putting himself in danger by making such allegations. To get to the bottom of it, radio program host George Noory suggested that the two of them travel to the prison where Nichols is held and conduct an interview with him together.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/02/21.html#recap

There's also evidence that Nichols was in SE Asia the same time as Ramzi Yousef and may have had contact with Al-Queda operatives there.

The real weird thing is that both Yousef and Nichols revealed information about thier activites to the same federal inmate (at different times)- Colombo crime family soldier Gregory Scarpa Jr., a man screwed over by the feds.

• 1 year later...
Guest David Guyatt
There's also evidence that Nichols was in SE Asia the same time as Ramzi Yousef and may have had contact with Al-Queda operatives there.

The real weird thing is that both Yousef and Nichols revealed information about thier activites to the same federal inmate (at different times)- Colombo crime family soldier Gregory Scarpa Jr., a man screwed over by the feds.

There was also that trip McVeigh made to the Philippines in connection with some "black gold" that remains unexplained -- not to mention the German connection (as with the later Atta) to OKB with neo-nazi familiar Andreas Strassmeir, a former (or was he still serving?) soldier in the German army, who disappeared overseas (to Ireland I am told) to hide out. Strassmeir's father was a member of the German Bundesstag and apparently was the chief of staff of Kohl's government.

Guest David Guyatt
For my money, Andreas Strassmeir is the smoking gun.

I've long been fascinated by the involvement of, ahem, British establishment journalist supreme, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, and his attacks on Clinton (initially through the Telegraph). AE-P went after "Andy the German" in this fascinating (and very revealing) exchange:

THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING

Evans-Pritchard describes his close collaboration with the late Glenn Wilburn, whose grandchildren were killed in the bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building. Pritchard makes a compelling case that the bombing was a government sting operation gone bad. The following is a transcript of a telephone conversation with one of the suspected government infiltrators, Andreas Strassmeir:

"There comes a time in every botched operation when the informant has to speak out to save his skin, and that's now, Andreas."

"How can he?" Strassmeir shouted into the telephone. "What happens if it was a sting operation from the very beginning? What happens if it comes out that the plant was a provocateur?"

"A provocateur?"

"What happens if he talked and manipulated the others into it? What then? The country couldn't handle it. The relatives of the victims are going to go crazy. He's going to be held responsible for the murder of 168 people."

"That is true."

"Of course the informant can't come forward. He's scared xxxxless right now."

"It sounds to me as if you've got a problem, Andreas."

"Scheise."

In trying to determine what government agency Strassmeir worked for, Evans-Pritchard notes that the response of the CIA to a court-ordered inquiry whether Strassmeir ever worked for them remains a secret. The Agency provided its findings to prosecutor Beth Wilkinson who refused to hand the material to Tim McVeigh's defense team. Evans-Pritchard speculates that Strassmeir could have been reporting to the domestic services section of the CIA, which has offices all over the country. Alternatively, he could have been an FBI operative working under CIA auspices.

http://www.idfiles.com/establishment-fires-back.htm

As an interesting aside, I tried to rustle up some interest in TV doco-land about Strassmeir at the time. I knew someone who had info that Strassmeir had disappeared to the safe house of a senior policeman in Ireland (Ulster as I recall). The idea was to get some development funding to go find him with a camera crew. Obviously this didn't happen. Back then I was naive compared to today. Now I'm just blatantly cynical.

But the Ulster angle, had it been borne out, would've thrown some light on the who it was that was running him. I still can't get away from the neo-nazi angle and that would at least suggest that the "guiding mind" - rather than the contracted trigger-finger - were outfits like Opus Dei or Le Cercle - both of whom reach deeply into the mil/intel communities in Europe, the middle east and the Americas.

As an interesting aside, I tried to rustle up some interest in TV doco-land about Strassmeir at the time.

I wonder if this was about the same time that the Times - or was it the Sunday version - ran a piece in which McVeigh was described as a former bodyguard, during Iraq invasion the first, to Schwartzkopf? Bearing in mind the latter's fleetingly admitted temptation to go all the way and overthrow Sadam, I further wonder whether had he attempted any such thing, we would have heard of McV some time earlier?

A friend and I attempted to find a suitably Wisnerian circumlocution for McVeigh's stand-by role in Iraq. He won with the outstanding entry: "Terminal Control Mechanism."

Paul

Guest David Guyatt
As an interesting aside, I tried to rustle up some interest in TV doco-land about Strassmeir at the time.

I wonder if this was about the same time that the Times - or was it the Sunday version - ran a piece in which McVeigh was described as a former bodyguard, during Iraq invasion the first, to Schwartzkopf? Bearing in mind the latter's fleetingly admitted temptation to go all the way and overthrow Sadam, I further wonder whether had he attempted any such thing, we would have heard of McV some time earlier?

A friend and I attempted to find a suitably Wisnerian circumlocution for McVeigh's stand-by role in Iraq. He won with the outstanding entry: "Terminal Control Mechanism."

Paul

Paul, I knew one of the two Schwartzkopf bodyguards who helped me out with some background on a story. He was then almost 10 years ago now) in a very dicey straight from Gulf War Syndrome, so asking him about McVeigh is not an option today. But somehow this McVeigh-Schwartzkopf bodyguard angle does not ring quite true to me.

But interestingly enough, Scwartzkopf was a guest of honour at one of the "Le Cercle" meetings held in the Gulf at the time of the build up of Desert Storm.

Small world eh.