The Education Forum

Actual Dallas Police Interviews

Hi,

Couldn't find the police interviews there, behind this link. Just Bay of Pigs part 1 and 3 versions of was JFK trying to cough up a bullet, also Zap film.

Any chance you could report a link to the DPD interviews? Very interesting to me .

Thanks.

Hi,

Couldn't find the police interviews there, behind this link. Just Bay of Pigs part 1 and 3 versions of was JFK trying to cough up a bullet, also Zap film.

Any chance you could report a link to the DPD interviews? Very interesting to me .

Thanks.

Try clicking onto the title bar of the window and drag it a bit to the left. Another scroll bar appears at the right and you can see other videos.

Kathy

Kathleen Collins Posted Yesterday, 06:28 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ Mar 20 2007, 06:21 PM)

Hi,

Thanks.

Try clicking onto the title bar of the window and drag it a bit to the left. Another scroll bar appears at the right and you can see other videos.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy,

Yesterday there were 5 videos listed (the ones I quoted above). Now Mr. Gil Jesus has 33 videos listed, also the ones I was looking for are there now. I didn't need to move or scroll anything. Great resource, just fantastic stuff.