The Education Forum

Dankbaar in jail

Guest Mark Valenti

I read that Wim Dankbaar was recently arrested and jailed over his investigation of a Dutch crime.

While I do not believe the Files story and I have taken pot shots at Dankbaar on occasion, I believe his arrest was an abuse of police power. Whatever his position on the JFK case, whatever his business motives, he seems determined to bring facts to the surface regardless of the consequences. So in that light I just wanted to voice my protest at his incarceration and wish him well.

The first I heard about this last year is when Chauncey Holt's daughter Karen emailed me and told me "Hey did you know Wim Dankbaar is in jail?" I said it didn't surprise me. She said he was caught stealing information off journalists Peter DeVries computer. Among other things, she also told me how Dankbaar harrassed her and her husband in California.

Pamela Ray

I read that Wim Dankbaar was recently arrested and jailed over his investigation of a Dutch crime.

While I do not believe the Files story and I have taken pot shots at Dankbaar on occasion, I believe his arrest was an abuse of police power. Whatever his position on the JFK case, whatever his business motives, he seems determined to bring facts to the surface regardless of the consequences. So in that light I just wanted to voice my protest at his incarceration and wish him well.

The first I heard about this last year is when Chauncey Holt's daughter Karen emailed me and told me "Hey did you know Wim Dankbaar is in jail?" I said it didn't surprise me. She said he was caught stealing information off journalists Peter DeVries computer. Among other things, she also told me how Dankbaar harrassed her and her husband in California.

Pamela Ray

I'm confused. Sounds like you are miffed at Wim. Since he is/was File's biggest advocate, does this mean there is something amiss now?

Dawn

Dawn, Isn't it funny that James Files's discreditors, like Mark Valenti, come to my rescue, but that Pamela Ray tries to reinforce the smears? She must be very pissed about something, don't you think? The real question is: Do her rants help proving the veracity of James Files' confessions?

Do you think she missed this post:

Mmm, I just discovered this thread.

I was not in jail (that is were they lock you after a conviction) but taken into custody to a police cell for two days and nights for questioning. It was an intimidation and discrediting effort from the highest authorities here, in order to make me stop digging into and exposing their crimes of falsifying evidence against an innocent man, that was convicted for murder to twelve years in prison. That is why I call it a Dutch Warren Commission. Naturally all charges were dropped eventually, but the mission to defame me was accomplished. That is, for the short term. This story is far from dead.

Wim

Oh, and kudos to Mark Valenti for the honest analysis. You scored a few points back there

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/vries.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/researchers.htm

Edited by Wim Dankbaar