The Education Forum

Steven Gaal

Steven Gaal is presently attacking Charlie Black as a "disinformation agent." What's interesting to me is that Charlie's photo is posted but a photo of Steven Gaal, member since 6/16/04, isn't. Paranoid, Steven? Hmm? Are you trying to make your claim to fame by "outing" other bonifide researchers? What a loser. The first two links you posted aren't worth a s---. Sorry I didn't go any further, but I figured that if you couldn't make your case, unambiguously, with the first two links...

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Steven Gaal is presently attacking Charlie Black as a "disinformation agent." What's interesting to me is that Charlie's photo is posted but a photo of Steven Gaal, member since 6/16/04, isn't. Paranoid, Steven? Hmm? Are you trying to make your claim to fame by "outing" other bonifide researchers? What a loser. The first two links you posted aren't worth a s---. Sorry I didn't go any further, but I figured that if you couldn't make your case, unambiguously, with the first two links...

--Thomas

P.S. Don't worry. I live more than 200 miles from you...

Guest Gary Loughran

Closing topic.

Could I remind everyone to refrain from what maybe perceived as threats or attacks on other members.... or else....:up

Gary