The Education Forum

E. Howard Hunt article in Sunday Times

Just thought UK members of the forum might like to know that there is an article on E Howard Hunt in today's Sunday Times magazine. It is a reprint of the article in Rolling Stone featuring EHH's son. Good to see the assassination getting some more balanced coverage for a change, and mentions of Phillips and Morales' involvement. I rarely see that in a national press article. Usually it's just the ' some people think there was a conspiracy but sensible people know the truth' type approach.

One of the other papers here had his obituary and just skimmed over his involvement in the assassination in two lines.

May I dare to hope slowly, that things are finally 'getting out there', even if to a limited extent?

Edited by Francesca Akhtar

Just thought UK members of the forum might like to know that there is an article on E Howard Hunt in today's Sunday Times magazine. It is a reprint of the article in Rolling Stone featuring EHH's son. Good to see the assassination getting some more balanced coverage for a change, and mentions of Phillips and Morales' involvement. I rarely see that in a national press article. Usually it's just the ' some people think there was a conspiracy but sensible people know the truth' type approach.

One of the other papers here had his obituary and just skimmed over his involvement in the assassination in two lines.

May I dare to hope slowly, that things are finally 'getting out there', even if to a limited extent?

I have posted about this on the E. Howard Hunt thread. You can read the article here:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle1642197.ece

Unfortunately the online article does not include the photographs in the Sunday Times. I will post some of these later.