The Education Forum

Stealing the 2008 election

Greg Palast has come accross 500 emails from Karl Rove that detail what voters are to be struck off the voting register and have their vote disenfranchised.

Greg and RFK junior speak about this.

I really do recommend this video and the subsequent parts of the talk in New York on May 1st 2007.

John

Greg Palast has come accross 500 emails from Karl Rove that detail what voters are to be struck off the voting register and have their vote disenfranchised.

Greg and RFK junior speak about this.

I really do recommend this video and the subsequent parts of the talk in New York on May 1st 2007.

John

Thanks for the link. Thoroughly enjoyed the speeches, but left with a curious sense of nostalgia: These were the sort of American voices I grew up with and grew up admiring. Seems decades since I last heard them. Truth be told, it is.

Paul

On the Republican side, Ron Paul continues to outshine the competition, according to the long-suffering public.

The mass media is rather less excited about this, and is still shuffling the pack of stooges and charlatans designated as 'credible candidates'.

Meanwhile, Mayor Bloomberg is putting out feelers about buying the election outright.

(Who needs a Party anyway?)