The Education Forum

I've been unable to reach Spartacus all night

I have been in the Highlands investigating the assassination of someone by the British Secret Service during the Second World War. I believe it was part of a massive cover-up concerning a deal between Churchill and Hitler. I will post details on the forum when I get back next week.

I have just got back from the Scottish Highlands where I have been investigating the death on 25th August 1942, of Prince George, Duke of Kent, the fourth son of King George V. He was killed when his aircraft crashed into Eagles Rock near Dunbeath, Caithness, Scotland. He was the first member of the British Royal Family to be killed on active military service for 500 years. His death is shrouded in mystery. The official report into his death has never been published. In fact, the government claim that it has disappeared from the archives.

I believe that Prince George was assassinated by the British intelligence services on the orders of Winston Churchill. Prince George was one of many people murdered as part of a cover-up operation. It is a story that also involves Allen Dulles and the US intelligence services. It is also a story that involved a trial run for the MKULTRA project and therefore provides insights into the JFK Assassination.

This cover-up has been so successful that historians have been unable to write an accurate account of the Second World War. In fact, when the full story is told, Winston Churchill reputation will be in tatters.

Churchill once said: “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.” He did. He was also in the position to destroy the evidence that contradicted the Churchill myth. That included ordering the assassination of people like Prince George of Kent.

One of the reasons that the creation of the Churchill myth has been so successful is that it appeals to the vanity of the British people. Churchill’s message was not only of his own courage but that of those willing to fight by his side against tyranny and injustice. As a result, British historians have been reluctant to question the reality of Churchill's actions between 1930 and 1945. No doubt my postings will upset some British members.

I will be telling this story over the next few weeks. Hopefully other members will join in the investigation. You will find this debate here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10003

"One of the reasons that the creation of the Churchill myth has been so successful is that it appeals to the vanity of the British people. Churchill’s message was not only of his own courage but that of those willing to fight by his side against tyranny and injustice. As a result, British historians have been reluctant to question the reality of Churchill's actions between 1930 and 1945. No doubt my postings will upset some British members."

FWIW. In "Secret Team" Col. L. Fletcher Prouty reveals some shifty aspects of Churchill's personality, and in effect, Churchill's participation in creating the Cold War hysteria following World War II, by naming the countries in the Soviet bloc, as being "behind The Iron Curtain." A born elitist fascist, as far as I'm concerned, Sir Winston Churchill.

Edited by Terry Mauro

It is an interesting period, say from 1945-1963......There is probably one area that I would offer a guess as to perhaps what it is that was kept in the bag, regarding the "unrecorded" history you allude to, and that would be the fact, that.......Well a hint would be the fact that the House of Windsor, was not the original name....Saxe-Coburg and Gotha...was it ....Regarding the often mocked [these days] phrase, "The Winners Write History," it is ironic that MacArthur's "little fascist" was very involved, I understand in writing some of the official historical accounts of World War II's Pacific Theater of Operations....besides being a person of interest to JFK researchers. Minutiae, I guess to some......