The Education Forum

St. John Hunt on RIGHT NOW w/Alex Jones

Guest John Gillespie

[

quote name='John Gillespie' date='May 14 2007, 07:47 PM' post='102450']

ALERT - St. John Hunt is on RIGHT NOW with Alex Jones regarding his father's role in JFK and Watergate:

Says he hated Kennedys and would say often, at home, "Let's finish the job and get rid of Ted."

Regards,

JG

Erick downloaded the E Howard 4 minute speech from the net. Interesting. I love hometown guy, Alex. I see him on access tv, but probably shoud get hooked up at the computer too. Streaming" John what does it cost ?

Thanks

Dawn

SORRY, But here I go again !

I can find no rationale other than ABSOLUTELY CONSPIRATORIAL, that although I pay a lot of money in order to receive over 100 television channels, I have heard NO mention of Saint John, or any portion of this matter, throughout that combined media spectrum!

I have even resorted to scanning the tabloids in the supermarkets check out line. Many earth shattering occurrances there, but JFK could not make the starting lineup.

We are speaking of what is most likely the most important political assassination in recorded history and not a murmur.

Moments ago while channel surfing, I did find some show that was discussing Julius Caesar's demise and another lamenting Hamlet. I also heard a discussion that seemed to be in regard to Brittney Spears breasts. Not to discount the relative importance of these "items", but this is unfortunately where the minds of my countrymen have become so overly taxed, that there is no room for the triviality of the assassination of the most powerful man on earth!

The "Conspiracy" seems to not even have been hampered by a "speed bump".

"Disgust" is much too kind a word !

Charles Black

Guest John Gillespie
SORRY, But here I go again !

I can find no rationale other than ABSOLUTELY CONSPIRATORIAL, that although I pay a lot of money in order to receive over 100 television channels, I have heard NO mention of Saint John, or any portion of this matter, throughout that combined media spectrum!

I have even resorted to scanning the tabloids in the supermarkets check out line. Many earth shattering occurrances there, but JFK could not make the starting lineup.

We are speaking of what is most likely the most important political assassination in recorded history and not a murmur.

Moments ago while channel surfing, I did find some show that was discussing Julius Caesar's demise and another lamenting Hamlet. I also heard a discussion that seemed to be in regard to Brittney Spears breasts. Not to discount the relative importance of these "items", but this is unfortunately where the minds of my countrymen have become so overly taxed, that there is no room for the triviality of the assassination of the most powerful man on earth!

The "Conspiracy" seems to not even have been hampered by a "speed bump".

"Disgust" is much too kind a word !

Charles Black

Charles,

I quite agree. That was well put, FWIW. Thanks for the posting.

Regards,

JG

Guest John Gillespie
[

ALERT - St. John Hunt is on RIGHT NOW with Alex Jones regarding his father's role in JFK and Watergate:

Says he hated Kennedys and would say often, at home, "Let's finish the job and get rid of Ted."

Regards,

JG

Erick downloaded the E Howard 4 minute speech from the net. Interesting. I love hometown guy, Alex. I see him on access tv, but probably shoud get hooked up at the computer too. Streaming" John what does it cost ?

Thanks

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

St. John (SJ) was not asked about the so-called "first break-in" on the Memorial Day Weekend. I have a feeling that Ashton would have had some questions, capiche? SJ mentioned the audio tape by E.H., as you evidently know about, but it wasn't aired. SJ said E.H. was "Manager" on the ground on 11/23/63, that he cannot confirm the veracity of the E.H. Chinese food groceries shopping story, or of E.H. being home on That Day (SJ was 10 yrs old). SJ stated that E.H. referred to the JFK assassination, in the aftermath, by ops name "The Big Event."

SJ said he helped clean spy materials from a suitcase after E.H. got home night/morning 6/17/72. E.H. was sweating and anxious (if true, sheds new light on things like comparmentalization). SJ said that McCord, Liddy, Sturgis, and Cubans frequent guests at the Hunt home. SJ thinks Dorothy crash no accident but had no new theories or evidence.

SJ said that 'Sixty Minutes' reneged very late in proposed appearance recently. LA Times took month to publish interview with him and, when it finally appeared, it took the form of a smear against SJ and his brother (found weed in his past...big deal; let's get Andy Rooney to talk about another "Ever wonder why...?"), at least in part.

Was asked if G.H.W. Bush name or name of Zapata ever came up in house but said no...did say that E.H. occasionally would blurt "Let's finish the job and get Ted."

I heard most of the approximately one hour broadcast. BTW, I seldom go to the Jones site(s). I just stumbled upon the page with the stream link and clicked this:

No cost...

Good to see that face...

Regards, JG

P.S. That audio tape has the same credibility, for me, as EH's
second
go-round with memoirs.

[

Regards,

JG

Erick downloaded the E Howard 4 minute speech from the net. Interesting. I love hometown guy, Alex. ...

Thanks

Dawn

I do too.

Say it loud; say it proud!

I love Alex Jones.

Learned a lot from him.

http://www.infowars.com/listen.html

Regards,

JG

What?

His father said that?

He denied direct involvement in President Kennedy's murder yet wants to "finish the job"?

'Kay...