The Education Forum

Psychic: "An Interview with President John F. Kennedy"

Now for something different from the usual postings in the forum...and I mean really different. This was posted on Facebook today.

-----------------------------------

An Interview with President John F. Kennedy
Kelli in the raw
November 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY2xjgEnfA4

I recognize many members of the forum will view this "interview" as a waste of time. That is a legitimate viewpoint as in this assassination topic we attempt to deal with real and circumstantial evidence. For me the "interview" represents an isolated example of how some members of the public today are attempting to deal with the murder of the president over 50 years ago and are even attempting to picture how JFK reacted at the time of his death. The "interview" in its own way keeps the eternal flame alive when most likely as the years pass the historical event will slowly fade in the public's memory.

Dear Douglas,

I enjoyed that video. I really got into it. But she was wrong about the throat shot. I don't think it was a waste of time. It gets people to think and read about John F. Kennedy and what happened to him.

Kathy C

I recognize many members of the forum will view this "interview" as a waste of time. That is a legitimate viewpoint as in this assassination topic we attempt to deal with real and circumstantial evidence. For me the "interview" represents an isolated example of how some members of the public today are attempting to deal with the murder of the president over 50 years ago and are even attempting to picture how JFK reacted at the time of his death. The "interview" in its own way keeps the eternal flame alive when most likely as the years pass the historical event will slowly fade in the public's memory.

My novel would start with Lincoln and Kennedy sitting in an ante room to the "eternal judgment."

Kennedy: "Mr. Lincoln, how long have you been here?"

Lincoln: "Well at first, I thought that it was the intermission for the play. And you sir?"

Kennedy: "Mm, I was just looking at that fellow near the wall when..."

In walks, Jesus, looking shocked. He gasps : "I never thought that Bill O'Reilly would get us all!"

Now for something different from the usual postings in the forum...and I mean really different. This was posted on Facebook today.

-----------------------------------

An Interview with President John F. Kennedy

Kelli in the raw

November 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY2xjgEnfA4

OMG please. She lost me at saying the shot came out the back to the front and "JFK" saying "I can't believe my own Secret Service shot me". Fake fake fake. While I do belie that some people are legitimately psychic and I have had several experiences myself that defy explanation, I don't trust this gal for a second.

Dawn.