The Education Forum

Edward T. Haslam: Dr. Mary’s Monkey

Apparently JVB knew LHO for a very brief period. Period.

Apparently JVB was an above average high school science student.

She was from whatever Florida town Manatee High School is in.

These are not "core questions". They are accepted "givens" by all.

Why make a big deal about something not in dispute?

Jack

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI JACK; CAUSE SOME WOULD LIKE TO GET ANOTHER JUDYTH THREAD GOING AND LORD HELP ALL GET IT GOING AND REHASHED AGAIN, I SIMPLY HAVE NO INTEREST LEFT BEEN THERE STUDIED, FOLLOWED FOR OVER TEN YEARS FROM THE ALTS TO RICH'S HERE, LANCER AND OTHER FORUMS SUCH AS WIM'S IT IS WORN OUT BEING REHASHED TOO MANY TIMES, OVER AND OVER. AFTER A ZILLION TIMES ANYTHING BECOMES WORN OUT AND A BORE. AS PETER IS AWARE I DID NOT REPLY TO HIS OLD QUESTIONS,RE HER INFO, I REPLIED TO HIS DEMANDING ATTITUDE IN HIS POST, WHICH I WILL NOT BE BOTHERED IN REPLYING TO ANY OF HIS IN THE FUTURE, SOME ARE BEST IGNORED WHEN THEY TAKE SUCH UPON THEMSELVES IMO, TOO BAD, ...THANKS TAKE CARE, AND ALL THE BEST B :blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore

HI JACK; CAUSE SOME WOULD LIKE TO GET ANOTHER JUDYTH THREAD GOING AND LORD HELP ALL GET IT GOING AND REHASHED AGAIN, I SIMPLY HAVE NO INTEREST LEFT BEEN THERE STUDIED, FOLLOWED FOR OVER TEN YEARS FROM THE ALTS TO RICH'S HERE, LANCER AND OTHER FORUMS SUCH AS WIM'S IT IS WORN OUT BEING REHASHED TOO MANY TIMES, OVER AND OVER. AFTER A ZILLION TIMES ANYTHING BECOMES WORN OUT AND A BORE. AS PETER IS AWARE I DID NOT REPLY TO HIS OLD QUESTIONS,RE HER INFO, I REPLIED TO HIS DEMANDING ATTITUDE IN HIS POST, WHICH I WILL NOT BE BOTHERED IN REPLYING TO ANY OF HIS IN THE FUTURE, SOME ARE BEST IGNORED WHEN THEY TAKE SUCH UPON THEMSELVES IMO, TOO BAD, ...THANKS TAKE CARE, AND ALL THE BEST B :blink:

Indeed, Bern!

It is the only subject I know of which has ever left my good friend Jim at last speechless. He gave it his all, and nobody was buying.

Jack

Jack

The "Givens"? It seems here that White believes that these mean nothing. How about you?

Edited by Peter McGuire

Jack, it is too bad all your years in this matter mean nothing to some of us now, who had previously respected you.

Have you even read Haslams book? When did you make up your mind on the Vary matter? When your peers did?

We have a living witness to the alleged assassin of JFK, and you spend your time on blurry pictures.

Wake up , Jack.

It's apparent you did not trouble yourself to read the Judyth Baker thread started by Jim Fetzer.

Insulting Jack White won't mask your gullibility.

Jack, it is too bad all your years in this matter mean nothing to some of us now, who had previously respected you. Have you even read Haslams book? When did you make up your mind on the Vary matter? When your peers did? We have a living witness to the alleged assassin of JFK, and you spend your time on blurrypictures. Wake up , Jack.
It's apparent you did not trouble yourself to read the Judyth Baker thread started by Jim Fetzer. Insulting Jack White won't mask your gullibility.

I was here with that went on. You should see a post or two from me there. You are the one who is not paying attention. I guess actually reading Haslam's book and other material on the matter for the last five years is not as important? I have been reading about this case for that period of time so be careful about who you call gullible.

Why don't you address the core questions instead of copping out with the gullible card?

You people are not listening, and if a PhD can not get you to consider the matter, insults seem to be the only course of action left.

It is no wonder Haslam is "too busy" to discuss his book here.

Edited by Peter McGuire

Jack, it is too bad all your years in this matter mean nothing to some of us now, who had previously respected you. Have you even read Haslams book? When did you make up your mind on the Vary matter? When your peers did? We have a living witness to the alleged assassin of JFK, and you spend your time on blurrypictures. Wake up , Jack.
It's apparent you did not trouble yourself to read the Judyth Baker thread started by Jim Fetzer. Insulting Jack White won't mask your gullibility.

I was here with that went on. You should see a post or two from me there. You are the one who is not paying attention. I guess actually reading Haslam's book and other material on the matter for the last five years is not as important.

Why don't you address the core questions instead of coping out with the gullible card?

I addressed the shortcomings of Haslam's research at length in the aforementioned thread.

It's apparent that you didn't trouble yourself to follow that thread.

If you had, you would not have had to ask Jack White the questions that you did. He answered them there.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Apparently JVB knew LHO for a very brief period. Period. Apparently JVB was an above average high school science student. She was from whatever Florida town Manatee High School is in. These are not "core questions". They are accepted "givens" by all. Why make a big deal about something not in dispute? Jack

The "Givens"? It seems here that White believes that the core questions mean nothing. How about you Mr. Hogen?

1. Is “this Judyth” the real Judyth Vary Baker from Bradenton, Florida? Or is she the impostor?

2. Did Judyth know Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in 1963? If she does not have reasonable proof to support this claim, then there is little point in pondering her story.

3. Was Judyth trained to handle cancer-causing viruses before she went to New Orleans in 1963? If 1 and 2 above are true, then this point would qualify her as a suspect for “the technician” that I wrote about in “The Pandemic” chapter.

I chose to respond to this thread rather than the other one. Please accept that. I have asked an easy question and it seems to me that there was no purpose to that long debate if one believes that the core questions are "givens."

This is how far I got into that thread before I could not stand it anymore.

Judyth suffers from Factitious Disorder.

And here was my promise.

I have no doubt whatsoever that she met Lee Oswald, worked with him and was his girlfriend. The fact that she had to be discredited and live in hiding works in her favor.

Not believing her is like insisting that the backyard photos are not fake, and at the same time "believing in conspiracy."

I am going to start taking a hard line on those with those sitting on the fence.

You are either with us or against us. It is that simple.

Edited by Peter McGuire

• 1 month later...

If that is the case, maybe you (or Ed) could explain what was really going on at Mary Sherman’s laboratory. Is Ed right when he says Sherman was developing a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of soft-tissue cancers caused by polio vaccine contaminated with SV-40. Or is Judyth right when she says it was an US intelligence covert project attempting to develop a cancer virus to kill Fidel Castro?

Ed was working pretty much in uncharted territory when he wrote MF&TMV. I applaud his courage in pushing the envelope and stating what he believed to be true at that time. It certainly seems logical that Dr. Sherman could have been involved in trying to counteract a contaminated strain of polio vaccine.

At the same time, based on Judyth's statements and those of many others, it is also possible that Dr. Sherman was involved in the plan to assassinate Castro that involved cancer. Is it difficult to imagine that both projects might have been in process at that time? They don't seem to be mutually exclusive to me. At the same time, if I had to pick one that I found more likely it would be Judyth's.

They do not seem mutually exclusive to me either. I was also in email contact with Judyth for years, off and on. She always answered any question I had and then some. I recently read Ed's book and found it completely credible, and I thank him for his courage in going after a story way bigger than the murder of a president.

As to John's question of why they just did not kill Judyth, well that issue in general - who gets to live with this kind of knowledge- has dogged many a researcher for decades. The conspirators seem to enjoy sick games. Letting some live and simply be harrassed, discredited and tortured, as has been the case with Judyth since becoming public

appears to be just one more evil little practice they employ. Like a cat with a mouse.

Dawn

Jack

Jack:

I do not believe there is any credible evidence that JVB ever "knew" LHO at all, yet for any period of time. As has been recounted there is evidence that JVB saw LHO on television and said toi her husband that he looks like a man she used to work with.

Best,

Doug Weldon

Jack

Jack:

I do not believe there is any credible evidence that JVB ever "knew" LHO at all, yet for any period of time. As has been recounted there is evidence that JVB saw LHO on television and said toi her husband that he looks like a man she used to work with.

Best,

Doug Weldon

I have no problem agreeing with what you say, Doug.

Jack

Jack

Jack:

Best,

Doug Weldon

I have no problem agreeing with what you say, Doug.

Jack

I agree with what Doug says 100%