The Education Forum

Dal-Tex Shooter 2nd floor

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

Just sharing what I see as the Dal-Tex 2nd floor shooter in Altgens for anyone who has never seen it.

Daltexshootergif2.gif

Duncan

Just sharing what I see as the Dal-Tex 2nd floor shooter in Altgens for anyone who has never seen it.

Daltexshootergif2.gif

Duncan

Very interesting Duncan, but for the benefit of someone who knows next to nothing about photography, e.g. me, just how reliable is this process of adding colour to blank spaces to form an image? Sorry for the lack of technical jargon. I belive there was a lot of controversy in its reliability when the same was done with Badge man. Denis.

Daltexshootergif2.gif

Duncan

Very interesting Duncan,

Duncan,

Great work.

I seem to find trajectory angle problems for a back shot from the 2nd floor. SS in the way.

3rd floor works.

Very interesting Duncan, but for the benefit of someone who knows next to nothing about photography, e.g. me, just how reliable is this process of adding colour to blank spaces to form an image? Sorry for the lack of technical jargon. I belive there was a lot of controversy in its reliability when the same was done with Badge man.

Denis.

No problem Denis. To be honest, I can't say how reliable it is. What I will say is that I seen the figures in black and white before I coloured it in. I didn't just invent the shapes. What I see could be jpeg artifacts, or they could be real figures. I think it's was worthwhile putting this forward as a maybe for anyone who had not seen it before on this forum.

Duncan

Thanks for your honest reply Duncan. And I agree, this was CERTAINLY worthwhile putting forward. Perhaps one of our forum photography experts could expand on this. Thanks. Denis

Duncan, could you show me the right hand image without the color please.

Denis.

Sure Denis, Here's my source image.

DT_bw.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan, yeah I can certainly see why your posting this. Am I right in assuming you've presented this before? If so I dont understand why its not more acclaimed. It seems just as relevant as Badge man. Denis.

Duncan, could you show me the right hand image without the color please.

Denis.

Sure Denis, Here's my source image.

DT_bw.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan, yeah I can certainly see why your posting this. Am I right in assuming you've presented this before? If so I dont understand why its not more acclaimed. It seems just as relevant as Badge man. Denis.

It appears that there could be two persons looking out the window. The southmost

one has his left arm out the window. If they are there, they seem to be just spectators,

not gunmen.

Jack

What a difference.Thanks Duncan.I thought I seen what appeared to be two objects similar to heads on a body,when in fact.... sooner or later there was very clearly three people.

Nice find BTW.

Thanks Duncan, yeah I can certainly see why your posting this. Am I right in assuming you've presented this before? If so I dont understand why its not more acclaimed. It seems just as relevant as Badge man.

Denis.

Yes.... It's been presented before on numerous occassions from as far back as 2004. I just like to give it a showing at least once every year for anyone who has not seen it. The only person to ever show interest was Marcel who has featured it on his website for the last couple of years. CopWeb

The_Blob.gif

Duncan

Why would the man in front RISK DEAFNESS by letting a man behind him fire a rifle only

inches away from his ear?

Jack