The Education Forum

(Merged) Fetzer / Burton Apollo Hoax debate thread

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim has advised me to start with the TRACKLESS rovers (LRVs). I post first this image,

to be followed by several others showing the same thing. After Evan's comments, Jim

will reply.

Jack

Another trackless rover, requested by Jim, to be followed by several more.

Another.

post-667-054734100 1281992721_thumb.jpg

Jim has advised me to start with the TRACKLESS rovers (LRVs). I post first this image,

to be followed by several others showing the same thing. After Evan's comments, Jim

will reply.

Jack

Another.

Another.

post-667-089884700 1281992907_thumb.jpg

will reply.

Jack

Another.

Another.

Another.

post-667-080067800 1281993044_thumb.jpg

will reply.

Jack

Another.

Another.

Another.

Another.

post-667-093548000 1281993158_thumb.jpg

will reply.

Jack

Another.

Another.

Another.

Another.

There are 15 altogether, but this is enough.

post-667-049910400 1281993278_thumb.jpg

will reply.

Jack

Another.

Another.

Another.

Another.

I have received an email from Jim complaining that he is locked out of this thread!

How can he enter the discussion if he is locked out?

Jack

Guest James H. Fetzer

All is well. I found Evan's announcement in the JFK assassination section and mistook it for this in the conspiracy theories section.

will reply.

Jack

Another.

Another.

Another.

Another.

I have received an email from Jim complaining that he is locked out of this thread!

How can he enter the discussion if he is locked out?

Jack

Edited by James H. Fetzer

No Jack. You are not a participant. Jim can post his evidence, one at a time, and I will reply to each. If he cares to reply on your work, then he can easily link to the image.

First and Final warning: if you post in this thread again you'll be placed on moderation for duration of the debate.

Any comments you have can be placed in the debate comments thread.

When images are posted could a link to the full res original be provided as well?

it seems to me the tracks are above/left of top left reticule and the rover was driven to behind the cosmonaut and then reversed into position seen.

John,

If Jack provides the image ID number, you can see standard and hi-res versions of the images from The Project Apollo Archive Image Gallery. You can also read the context of the image by finding out when it was taken etc, through the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal.

As you notice, Jack sometimes fails to provide the image ID number and often crops the images. You need to look, for yourself, at the hi-res images and ensure you see ALL the image, not just what Jack has shown you.

I can tell you the ID numbers for the ones he has shown, as he has posted these previously and we have shown them wrong previously. If you want the ID number, just ask but you may prefer to browse and try to identify the image yourself.

Evan

Guest James H. Fetzer

I am sorry, Evan. Jack is good at posting images, I am not. This won't work if you don't allow it. Of course,

I am not surprised that you have not replied to the evidence we have posted but have deleted it! That is about

what I would expect from you. If we are going to do this, I need his assistance in posting images. It's that simple.

I really don't have time for this under any other conditions. I took it to be an implied condition. You are off base.

No Jack. You are not a participant. Jim can post his evidence, one at a time, and I will reply to each. If he cares to reply on your work, then he can easily link to the image.

First and Final warning: if you post in this thread again you'll be placed on moderation for duration of the debate.

Any comments you have can be placed in the debate comments thread.

Well...I guess the "debate" is over. Evan, serving BOTH AS DEBATER AND MODERATOR HAS DELETED ALL OF MY STUDIES WHICH

WERE TO BE DEBATED by Fetzer and Burton.

The conditions of the debate were that I was to post the images of my studies SINCE THEY ARE IN MY COMPUTER AND NOT JIM'S.

Then Burton was to comment and Fetzer was to respond. Jim has no way of posting images from my computer.

Now BURTON SAYS THAT IF I POST ANY MORE IMAGES, I WILL BE PLACED ON MODERATION. What is going on here?

It would appear that Burton was baffled by the images I posted and had NO ARGUMENT AGAINST THEM. So, he simply deleted them,

instead of following the format of the "debate". Is this fair? Burton should DISQUALIFY HIMSELF AS MODERATOR of a thread in which

he is debating the issue!

It is clear that he is too chicken to face the fact that he cannot refute the images of the TRACKLESS ROVERS, so he pretended they

did not exist, and made it so by using his power as moderator to make them disappear, solving his problem.

Let's have a poll whether Burton should both be MODERATOR and PARTICIPANT in this thread.

Jack

Well...I guess the "debate" is over. Evan, serving BOTH AS DEBATER AND MODERATOR HAS DELETED ALL OF MY STUDIES WHICH

WERE TO BE DEBATED by Fetzer and Burton.

The conditions of the debate were that I was to post the images of my studies SINCE THEY ARE IN MY COMPUTER AND NOT JIM'S.

Then Burton was to comment and Fetzer was to respond. Jim has no way of posting images from my computer.

Now BURTON SAYS THAT IF I POST ANY MORE IMAGES, I WILL BE PLACED ON MODERATION. What is going on here?

It would appear that Burton was baffled by the images I posted and had NO ARGUMENT AGAINST THEM. So, he simply deleted them,

instead of following the format of the "debate". Is this fair? Burton should DISQUALIFY HIMSELF AS MODERATOR of a thread in which

he is debating the issue!

It is clear that he is too chicken to face the fact that he cannot refute the images of the TRACKLESS ROVERS, so he pretended they

did not exist, and made it so by using his power as moderator to make them disappear, solving his problem.

Let's have a poll whether Burton should both be MODERATOR and PARTICIPANT in this thread.

Jack

Jack you CHOSE not to be a party to the debate, therefore YOU cannot post in the debate thread. None of us but Fetzer and Burton can.

Your Apollo works are on the web. Fetzer is a grownup. He can figure out how to link to your work.

Climb down from your hobby horse.

BTW, your 'trackless rover" nonsense has been shown to be faulty many times over. Evan will have no problem with it when FETZER posts it.