The Education Forum

Bill Decker and John Tower

Hi:

Gary’s Tower conversation has been called the basis for a master theory on the JFK hit, as it brings in many connections, such as Hunt, the CIA, the FBI, the military and the Cold War battle against communism, George Bush, the Cuban exiles, the Texas connection (just how connected Lyndon Johnson was will likely always be a question), and others. Tower said that there was no way that Oswald would have ever shot that policeman, either.

That is the meat of what I have to offer on the JFK hit. I knew Gary, and the way that we met and what we had in common I hope brings more credibility to Gary’s account. He was Audie Murphy’s friend and bodyguard, and a cop and investigator, and he enacted endless lawsuits against the establishment gangsters. He was no anonymous whistleblower, hiding in the weeds, but was a whistleblower in the best sense of the word, risking his life to make noise.

In my coming posts, I will get more into Gary’s theorizing on the JFK hit, and get into my views on the matter, in ways that I have not done before.

Best,

Wade

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, look forward to your future endeavors on this subject, Wade.

Personally, I wish someone in authority had made the Secret Service agents pop the hood on the Queen Mary when it was parked briefly at Parkland & had inspected the front grill area. If there had been a bullet firing weapon with a remote triggering device mounted on that car, that's where I believe it would have been found. Who could have triggered it remotely beside the actual SS agents in the car? The fellow known as 'The Cuban' (also known as Dark Complexioned Man = DCM) standing near the Umbrella Man. Some photo analysts have long maintained DCM had some type of radio transmission device hidden under the back of his jacket that is visible in several post-ambush photos.

Best always,

Brad Milch

Wade:

I forgot to mention that the Zapruder film documents Roy Kellerman operating JFK's parade car radio during the horrific headshot sequence. Kellerman could have been a trigger source too. Wouldn't it have been ironic if Kellerman has activated the trigger & blown his own head off?

A bullet firing remotely mounted weapon is not as far fetched as it may seem. It's basically the same thing as aircraft wing mounted machine guns or cannons as used during World War II by both the Allied Forces & the Axis. Robert Prudhomme, distinguished weapons expert, could probably tell us a lot about those type of weapons, how they work & the risks involved in using them.

Weapons of that type worked pretty nice for James Bond's tricked out Aston Martin too.

Between us, I expected Stephen King to come up with something along those lines in his recent TV mini-series '11.22.63'. Like most before him, he omitted the SS guards & their transport car during the ambush sequence from his alleged TSBD sniper's line of sight. Another golden opportunity wasted by an unimaginative TV production team IMHO.

As you remind us, spook work is all about slipping things in plain sight past people. Slick devils, those spooksters are known to be!

I look forward to Gary's & your upcoming theories on this subject, Wade.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Hi:

Here is a post on Gary’s theorizing, before I begin my busy day. A primary theme of my work is that people rarely escape their conditioning, even partially, in their lifetimes. We are required to choose love to awaken to our divinity. There is no other way. People stay asleep partly because their conditioning is in-group conditioning, and there are carrots and sticks to entice or coerce compliance, and hardly anybody has the integrity to question that scarcity-based and egocentric conditioning, so they shuffle along with the herd.

Those that I respected the most always drank the Kool-Aid the deepest, in their Boy Scout ways, and they all woke up the hard way, which was part of their radicalization, and I have called them disillusioned idealists. Gary, Dennis, Brian, and Ralph all qualified, and with all of them, I could see how they all, to one degree or another, never quite relinquished all of their baggage. Dennis still believes in the agrarian religion that he was raised with, Brian was codependent with Washington, D.C. to the end, Ralph was still a “patriot,” even after all that he endured, and Gary still believed that justice could be pursued through the legal system, ex-cop that he was.

Like them, I woke up the hard way. Unlike them, except for Ralph, I went to business school and still make a living in the business world. It is not an easy dance, and I am the only person in the FE field that I know of who has successfully done that dance. I left the fairy tales of my capitalist indoctrination behind pretty early, but it really took my days with Dennis to finally beat it out of me. Godzilla is capitalism on steroids. I do not believe in the capitalist ideal, but Gary, Brian, Dennis, and Ralph all believed in the American dream, and they all sought their ideals, such as Gary with justice through the legal system, Dennis with his “patriot,” Christian, and businessman’s ideals, and so on.

I do my best to not “believe” in any of the ideals of our Epochs, neither the Fourth, Third, nor Second, as all are rooted in scarcity and fear. They all had brief Golden Ages in the early days of exploiting new energy sources, but they were never sustainable. Only the Fifth Epoch will be sustainable, energetically, economically, and environmentally, and humanity will live in absolute, universal, and sustainable abundance for the first time, and will become a Type 1 civilization. Nobody has ever experienced that before, but we have some hints of what that might be like. So, I always try to be mindful of people’s backgrounds and conditioning, and how it has distorted their awareness. One reason why I am so frank about my background, journey, and human foibles is so that my readers can be aware of what mine might be. We are all human, which comes with its blessings and curses.

With that preamble out of the way, on to Gary’s theorizing on the JFK hit. I don’t know about Gary’s childhood, but his encounters with Jewish gangsters, beginning with Mick Cohen, gave him views on Jews that could easily be called anti-Semitic. But he tried to keep his efforts focused on Jewish gangsters, not Jews in general, but Gary fell for anti-Semitic propaganda, understandably. Jewish scholars are definitely guilty of playing up the Holocaust, but it does not make Holocaust Denier works valid, and like so many bodies of work, they have a superficial plausibility until somebody does the work and goes deeply on the subject.

Ironically, that cop, who witnessed an event in Gary’s book and concurred with Gary’s rendition of it, challenged Gary’s assertions about the Jews (as in their religion worships the devil – heck, many Christian sects saw Jehovah as Satan, understandably), but after the Jewish neocon-assisted invasion of Iraq, that cop asked me if maybe Gary was right all along. :) Brian briefed some of those Jewish neocons in his space days, and he was disturbed by their behavior.

Ashkenazy Jews are humanity’s most “intelligent” ethnic group, and are highly overrepresented for scientific Nobel Prizes, for instance. So, it is natural to conclude that Jewish organized crime might be exceedingly clever, and it appears to be that way. Gary’s book came to focus on Jewish gangsters, perhaps obsessively, whom he called “Mishpucka.” Gary was not shy about naming names, which is partly why they tried to kill him. One judge that gave Gary great pain is Jewish and still sits on the federal bench today, in his 90s, as a noted “liberal” judge, which is great gangster cover. In some ways, Gary saw the Mishpucka as just another organized crime organization built along ethnic lines, just like Italian, Japanese, Irish, Chinese, and Mexican crime syndicates.

I have seen the Global Controllers called very organized crime, so the Mishpucka are not much of an aberration, but they are not at the top of the global food chain, IMO. We encountered the Rothschilds on our journey, who probably comprise the most legendary Jewish dynasty, and they are not at the top, either. But I also doubt that the JFK hit originated from the top, anyway, but down a level or three. The Global Controllers have “loftier” concerns. Allen Dulles was the chief “fixer” for the Rockefellers, and he ran the Warren Commission. I think that interposing Hunt’s operation came more from that level of the game, not the Global Controller level. The Jewish connection for the JFK hit was likely down a level from the Dulles level, as useful assets, not masterminds.

Take Henry Kissinger, another prominent Jew whom numerous conspiracy theories swirl around. I have connections to covert operations that he was part of, and “Henry” (as his crew calls him) is not anywhere near the top, either. He plays more at the “fixer” level that the Dulles bothers did. The people who really run the show on Earth you have never heard of. While some have named some of the organizations involved, the members who really pull the strings remain anonymous. It is good for business to be that way, and visible actors such as Kissinger, Dulles, that federal judge, Specter, etc., are soldiers, if clever ones, not masterminds. They are generally all what we would call psychopaths, or dark pathers (some were “merely” sociopaths – psychopaths are naturally “talented,” but sociopaths need training). It is merely a hazard of having free will. We had numerous psychopaths sicced on us over the years (1, 2, 3), and they were good at what they did, I’ll grant them that. Selling one’s soul pays well, for a while. :)

Gary encountered Jack Ruby as a VIP member of Cohen’s entourage, as a representative of the Chicago Mob, in 1947. Ruby was no two-bit hood, as the Warren Commission tried to portray him as, but was a long-standing and high-ranking member of the Mob. Ruby’s real name was Jacob Rubenstein, which is as Jewish as it gets. Gary fingered Arlen Specter as one of the “monitors” of Hunt’s operation, to turn his fake assassination plot into a real one. Specter concocted the ridiculous “Magic Bullet” theory, which the entire “Lone Nut” hypothesis on the JFK hit rests on, and Specter was also Jewish. IMO, Gary can be forgiven for believing that the Jewish Mob was behind the JFK hit. They may well have been, but I think that they were likely more along the hit men lines rather than masterminds, although I could be wrong.

Gary concluded that Ruby was supposed to kill Oswald immediately after the hit, but that cop Tippit got in the way and Oswald escaped while Tippit was murdered. Ruby was ordered to finish the job, which he did, to tie up that loose end. That is what gangsters of Ruby’s level can be called on to do, and they do it (the consequences can be severe for failing to, such as killing off their family, being tortured to death, etc.). Oswald was framed as the real assassin from the beginning, from the news reports that instantly came out to planting the Magic Bullet at the hospital.

How much members of the Dallas PD may have been involved will likely always be a question for me, from Ruby doing the deed at the police station to the Roscoe White connection, etc. But again, I see their involvement as being far less than masterminds and more like covert action assets being orchestrated to play their roles.

I have no doubt that the Jewish Mob was involved in the JFK hit in some way, and Ruby’s involvement should erase all doubt. But were they the masterminds who interposed Hunt’s operation? Maybe so, but I think that higher levels of the game orchestrated the hit, and I’ll get to my views in coming posts.

I see Gary’s obsession with the Mishpucka as being due to his own encounters with them, and which made him susceptible to anti-Semitic propaganda, which is pretty normal in the USA. Nobody would call Gary a scholar. The USA is history’s most racist nation, I was raised in that racist environment, so Gary’s Jewish writings are all-too-understandable.

Time to begin my busy day.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hoo, boy!

Wade, just in case you missed the warning & don't know, at least one of the Ed Forum members has been called out recently for collecting Ed Forum posts & feeding them like shark bait to probably the largest group of ambiguously gay pranksters assembled online in one place: alt jfk (AKA McAdams online cheerleaders camp). I've heard a lot of my stuff is posted there along with other Ed Forum members (I don't find this mean because I've noticed DVP supplies his own shark bait everywhere he posts on the Internet (lol)).

They're going to lose sleep over your posts at alt-jfk, my friend (just as they probably do every time James DiEugenio says something negative about CBS, Uncle Walter & Deadpan Dan Rather). I thought I'd warn you in case you accidentally click on their hangout's web link. Anything you post there will be picked apart, word by word, sentence by sentence, mocked, ridiculed & your responses will not be posted. If that sounds mature & fair to you, go ahead & take your chances. You really don't need to if someone's delivering your mail for you, now do you? (smiles).

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta feed those sharks or they will starve...

You have an outstanding writing style, Wade. I find it difficult to stay out of your posts. I'll work on it....

Best always & sincerely,

Brad Milch

Hi:

Thanks Brad. I appreciate the warning. I have more to write on Gary’s theories, which were largely based on his experiences, such as the Israeli connection. It is not tame stuff. In 1998, I approached McAdams, he put an early draft of my JFK account into his forum, and the most memorable reply called my account of the Tower meeting a “fairy tale,” Gary a Nazi, and Murphy a coward. Yes, the anonymous coward poster called Audie Murphy a coward. That is easily one of the most memorable trollish posts that I ever saw.

I have been stalked by professional trolls, which is why I only post at places like this forum anymore. The trolls come swarming when I post anyplace where they can get to me. I have been assailed by the “skeptics” and other assorted criminals, but I really don’t pay much attention to them, as I have never received an honest, intelligent, and informed critique of my work that attempted to invalidate it. My best critics have always been my allies, as they tried to make my work better.

I am not looking to convince anybody who is only interested in defending their in-group. I seek needles in haystacks and know it, and my posts in this forum comprise another one of the beacons that I have set out.

Thanks again,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

I mentioned it because it would be a sin to see such beautifully written thoughts trashed by some of the sorriest scumbags with keyboards & an Internet connection imaginable; in fact, a couple of lurker visits to that online psycho ward convinced me that Bill Gates should have required those seeking Internet access pass a maturity test first.

I'm not sure if DVP is supplying alt-jfk with targets to attack or the 'regulars' are grabbing what he posts on his own websites. Either way, your theories may end up over there worked over by apparent felons from the planet Uranus that seem to have been loaded onto a spaceship & dumped off on poor planet Earth. I do hope in time technology reaches a level where they all can be quickly rounded up & sent back. They won't be missed.

Stick with what you are doing here at EF, Wade. I still envision a book authored by you coming down the line in the future...

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Thanks Brad:

Sticks and stones and all that. My writings have been assailed for 20 years. That is all trifling, compared to what I survived in my adventures. There are millions of psychotic nattering nabobs out there, and I really don’t care much about what they write. I have seen hundreds of instances of them writing about my work. I am looking for the few who will understand, not the billions who will refuse to. They will not begin to wake up until the next Epoch is delivered into their lives. Then the glimmerings of sentience might begin to appear. I really do hope to help them wake up, but it won’t be with my writings.

Best,

Wade

20 years of being stabbed in the back by unknown bully assailants is a long time to be tortured for what you believe in, Wade. I doubt many have that kind of stamina & willpower to survive. Not to mention blood supply (((smiles))).

The kicker for me is that I'm not an actual JFK researcher. Never had been. I consider myself a lifelong student of the case. I follow & absorb what genuine JFK researchers invest a huge chunk of their lives into. For anything I said here at the Education Forum to be collected & attacked by genuine online bullies is an honor I don't deserve. It demonstrates to me just how desperate that particular website is at creating discord in the JFK community. That's also why I find the ringmaster the cheerleaders there cluster around (McAdams) totally underserving of anyone fighting over his behalf.

Ganging up on a former JFK website lurker that was fortunate enough to be able to participate in some discussions here at the Education Forum is a new experience for me. I've not witnessed that kind of weird Ninja assassins leap frog being played out on the Web before.

Best always,

Brad Milch

Hi Brad:

I have just a few minutes before bed. I’ll be writing plenty more on the JFK issue, and yes, many Americans have devoted huge chunks of their lives to the issue. It is hugely divisive, primarily because it brings the legitimacy of our system into question. The American system, capitalism, and the like are only “legitimate” by the superior force that they have always wielded. It is simply might makes right, and JFK discovered that the hard way.

Those people who so vociferously defend the Warren Commission’s farce are voting their self-interest, just like virtually all people do. Anonymous forums are not a good idea, IMO, as they encourage juvenile behavior, and I do my best to not be a part of them anymore. You are a real person, and I do my best to only interact with real people. That is a requirement for my forum, for instance.

Attacking others from a position of anonymity is truly the coward’s path, and cowards really don’t bother me much, but what a waste of time it is to interact with them. I am finished with the time-wasters.

On the book front, my big essay is an online textbook (which will be the closest thing to a book that I will publish), and the JFK issue is a tiny part of it. If I did not have the good fortune to know Gary, I would have probably had little to say about it. But more is coming soon. :)

Best,

Wade

Hi:

Here is a little more on Gary’s experiences and theories. Gary’s path was largely set when he was assigned to put Mick Cohen under surveillance. He tailed Cohen all over LA, recorded his conversations with quite a list of luminaries, and placed a listener who spoke Yiddish in a booth next to Cohen’s at a restaurant. One of Cohen’s restaurant meetings was with Menachem Begin, a bona fide terrorist and future prime minister of Israel. Cohen supplied weapons to Israel in its early days. When Begin was Israel’s prime minister, he never went to the UK because he was wanted for murder there.

The movie LA Confidential was based on the milieu around Fred Otash. Otash worked with Cohen to use and blackmail celebrities. One of his early successes involved introducing the Italian Stallion Johnny Stompanato to Lana Turner, and Otash had their bed at a Malibu motel wired for sound. Cohen made big money selling the records of their lovemaking session, and when Turner’s daughter murdered Stompanato, that record became a “must have” curio in Hollywood, and Cohen had thousands more records pressed.

Gary surveilled the beach party at Peter Lawford’s Malibu home, when JFK was introduced to Marilyn Monroe. Monroe was used as the highest-class hooker in a White House influence-peddling scheme. The USA’s relationship with Israel did not become the close one we see today, in which the USA showers Israel with billions of dollars every year, in history’s most lucrative foreign “aid” deal, until 1967, when Israel proved to be America’s kind of fascists, attacking their Arab neighbors and stealing their land. JFK had aligned himself with Arab and African independence movements, which Gary heard an enraged Cohen and Begin talk about.

Cohen tried to get Otash to reproduce his success with Turner and Stompanato and record Monroe and JFK in bed together, to blackmail JFK, but Gary thought that Otash was not successful, although a film of one of their sessions seems to have surfaced in recent years, and was quickly snapped up by an anonymous party. According to Gary, who would have known, when Monroe became unstable and could talk, her handlers murdered her and made it appear a suicide.

That was the milieu that Gary operated in, and that meeting with Tower was just part of the scenery.

Time to begin my busy week.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I am getting to the end of Gary’s theorizing. Gary was a cop and investigator, after being a World War II sailor. He believed in the law enforcement ideal, and by his life’s end, he was always rooting out corruption. It is easy to find in the USA. :)

Gary’s career ended when he was “asked” to help frame somebody, and when he refused, he was framed instead. That is called being made an offer you cannot refuse, which I know about all too well. As a child, I went to school with the children of one of the framers, who lived in my housing development, and they always dressed fashionably and had plenty of money. Hmmm. Brian O nearly did not survive the “offer” that the USA’s military made to him when he mounted a UFO conference. Dennis nearly did not survive the final “offer” made by the Big Boys before they began playing rough. Don Corleone had no monopoly on making offers that could not be refused. Coming into contact with those “offerors” just comes with the territory.

While incredibly brave and virtuous, Gary was no scholar, and he fell for anti-Semitic propaganda, but that was understandable, being harried by Jewish gangsters. When the dust settled in Ventura, I thought that policemen and lawyers were about the lowest forms of life, and if you had told me back then that policemen and lawyers worshipped the devil, I might have believed you. :)

Did Gary connect too many dots? At times, probably, but he also had access to many dots that average people will never glimpse. When you begin to play at the level that Gary did, you can trip the light fantastic. When my close friends and associates received free energy and exotic technology demonstrations (1, 2), they did not seek them out, but they simply came with the territory. Go try to bring disruptive energy technology to market, such as putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, threatening to carpet the nation with them, and if you survive the experience, you will begin to find out how the world really works, not the TV and newspaper version that is fed to the masses.

It is very natural to get kind of conspiracist in one’s orientation when venturing into those realms. There are plenty of cloak-and-dagger games being played at those levels, some at surreal levels, as they toy with humanity and Earth, and they are life-risking levels to play at. And there is no end to armchair critics and “skeptics,” lying out of both sides of their mouths and committing elementary errors of logic as they defend their in-groups, but they don’t have any credibility with me or anybody else who has played at the high levels. The Global Controllers are very real, but Joe Average, punching the clock and riveted to the TV, with a beer in hand, will never encounter them, other than watching or reading some tabloid version of events.

Gary played at a different level of the game, and I have immense respect for the courage required to play there. The Ventura County gangsters wrecked Gary’s life and he died in exile, in Oregon, in 2005, fighting all the way.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

Gary thought that Jewish gangsters were behind the JFK hit. I think that the Jewish gangsters who were involved, such as Jack Ruby, were hit men more than masterminds, but I could be wrong. I was just rereading part of The Devil’s Chessboard last night, regarding Hunt’s “confession” to his son soon before he died. As Gary knew from his Tower conversation, Hunt was certainly involved on some level, and may well have been played as a chump. The author of The Devil’s Chessboard dealt with CIA men who worked with gangsters, such as Johnny Roselli, who figures prominently in a number of JFK hit scenarios, but The Devil’s Chessboard’s author thought that many clues from that milieu led to Allen Dulles, who ran the Warren Commission, as being one of the masterminds, if not the mastermind, of the JFK hit. Everybody has a theory. :)

I could go on for some time on Gary’s theories, but want to move to how I approached the JFK hit, using Gary’s experiences as my Rosetta Stone.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Briefly, before I run off to work. When I first read Gary’s book in January of 1989, it was just after the blackest month of my life, Dennis was in solitary confinement at the time, and parts of it were too painful to read, as he was describing events just like those that I was living through at the time, with some of the same officials being involved. The evil in Ventura County is monstrous, and most residents are completely oblivious to it, thinking that Ventura is just some fun beach town.

The Tower conversation was a mere sideshow in that book, but when I began to hit the books the next year, the JFK hit was among the many subjects that I dove into. Many people have devoted their lives to the JFK issue. My involvement has been far more modest. I had no doubt that Gary was reporting the Tower conversation as accurately as he could, first writing about it around a decade after it happened.

But I tried to take the scholar’s/scientist’s approach to the JFK issue, as I kept Gary’s account as my center-of-gravity. I never saw any convincing piece of evidence falsify Gary’s story, and over the years, as more evidence came to light, Gary’s story was only more powerfully supported, such as the Operation Northwoods documents. Two of the most prominent JFK hit efforts of the 21st century, JFK and the Unspeakable and The Devil’s Chessboard, more than echo the particulars of Gary’s account (without ever mentioning it), and aim right into the same milieu that the Tower conversation dealt with.

Gary was a cop and investigator, and solving the crime was his profession, so his attempts to finger the masterminds and triggermen were understandable. As I have already written, solving the riddle of the dinosaurs’ demise was a scientific parlor game, with a hundred hypotheses proposed. That pales beside all of the JFK theories out there.

It seems like everybody has a theory on who did it, and they get into the minutia of the triggermen. I don’t need to belabor the list of suspects, do I? A small sample is the Italian Mob, the Israelis, the Soviet Union, Texas oilmen (including George Bush the First), Cuba, Lyndon Johnson, the Jewish Mob, the Dallas PD, the Secret Service, two independent teams coincidentally firing at JFK at the same time – The Washington Post hatched that most bizarre theory – right wingers, left wingers, the FBI, the MIC, and last but not least, the CIA.

In the Tower conversation, Hunt was played as a chump, but maybe Tower was a chump. What I have little doubt about is that Bill Decker had a frightened John Tower on his hands, who wanted to get the story and documentation into safe hands, as some kind of insurance, and maybe even an act of conscience.

For me, however, all of that is distantly secondary in importance. What is most important for Americans to understand was that there was no way in hell that Oswald was the lone assassin. That is the most unbelievable story of all, but was the official one, and still largely is among Establishment mouthpieces. The day after JFK was killed, Castro made a speech in which he noted the incongruity of Oswald’s sensitive military background (stationed at the U-2 base in Japan), openly defecting to the Soviet Union in a theatrical display, announcing that he wanted to give the Soviet Union sensitive American intelligence information, and then was welcomed back by the USA, which loaned him money to resettle instead of sending him straight to prison. Imagine Edward Snowden coming back to the USA to live and being given a hero’s welcome, not prison. If you think that that idea is realistic, then Oswald’s treatment makes sense to you.

Anybody with any background in the milieu knows that Oswald’s story, from his teenage years to his death, screams that he was an intelligence asset. But the USA’s chief spook and a prime suspect in JFK’s murder, whom JFK fired over the Bay of Pigs debacle, ran the very “investigation” of the crime. To be polite, he had a slight conflict of interest. :)

You really have to be an idiot to overlook all of that and accept the Warren Commission’s “Lone Nut” fairy tale, which hinges on a very magical bullet. But what is infinitely more important to me is not who pulled the trigger, and not even so much whose employ they were in at the time, but how the entire American establishment has conspired ever since to cover up the crime, often by muddying the waters with insane theories, such as that one from The Washington Post. For me, that is the real lesson of the JFK hit. The American establishment is rotten to its core.

The sitting American president can be murdered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all gets covered up. Every president since JFK has been a puppet and he knew it, and has been totally out of the loop on the important issues, particularly the ET situation and the exotic technologies that come with it. The ET connection with JFK’s and Marilyn Monroe’s deaths is one of many strange issues in this situation, and in coming posts I am going to present my journey with the JFK evidence and related matters.

IMO, JFK was taken out by the USA’s oligarchy (which includes the MIC), with Allen Dulles being one of their fixers, and the Warren Commission plowed to the foregone conclusion that was decided before the shots even rang out. Oswald was an expendable intelligence asset, as my close relative was. I doubt that anybody is going to “solve the crime” any better than that. The actual triggermen are relatively unimportant. Whom they did it for, and how the entire American establishment closed ranks to cover it all up, is far more important, at least for Americans. My work takes a meat ax to all in-group ideologies, and American nationalism in particular. I see it like that Rolling Stones lyric about who killed the Kennedys, “It was you and me.”

In the end, we all have to own our part in the situation, because until we own it, we can’t change it, and make no mistake, that is what my work is all about.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier