The Education Forum

The "Dead Secret Service Agent" Rumor — How Did It Start?

David Von Pein

@Kathleen Collins

There are a bunch of fantasy versions on the assassination that are too stupid to consider. So I skip all of them. Anyone who disregards the Ed Lansdale involvement (as coordinator) - see the three tramps photo and col. Prouty’s comments about it - lacks credibility. Anyone who sees Richard Nixon as a Mob friend and makes no connection to the Bush family lacks credibility. And a person who omits these key points cannot be credited with a fair description of the plot to assassinate President Kennedy. A same person imagined (can’t see other source of it but his own mind) a plan of JFK and RFK to fake the assassination. Duh! I speak of the man bearing the name of Lamar Waldron, whom I have erased from my list instantly. Also, I have read from the book Death of a President and it contains a bunch of lies - Oswald was the lone killer - and a bunch of profanities like the one describing how the shot President GRACEFULLY got his right hand up in the air so if he wanted to fix his haircut, but the hand fell down lifelessly. That he wanted to touch the top of his head, but there was nothing left. The awful scene of the President’s murdering is so graciously described that the reader feels like punching the author’s face. I threw the book as garbage.

@Michael Clark

I have seen the video and is very intriguing, thank you!

Back to the topic now: SS agent Abraham Bolden told me there was no SS agent killed in Dallas that day. My feeling is the story was part of the smoke and mirrors that Ed Lansdale was expert in.

Thanks!

Gabriel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic