The Education Forum

Another New Strange Coincidence

Cory Santos

So, this obituary for Mr. Oswald is another example of strange coincidences. 

He entered the Navy in 1960, his father's name was Harvey Oswald.  Please look at his photo.  Your thoughts?

I am not suggesting any connections here to LHO other than to point out the strange coincidences one finds are amazing.

http://www.dailypress.net/obituaries/2017/05/donald-lee-oswald/

I found another recent obituary from Texas, the young lady was from Angleton Texas and had a child named Lee Oswald.

Read the obituary and see the picture and let me know your thoughts.

Edited by Cory Santos

Photo id is subjective. Ever have a psychologist ask you what your client thinks a picture shows?

More than one family share a surname (My inlaws had a somewhat

unique surname. They immigrated to Canada 65 years ago. A couple with identical first and surnames to them moved to a small town 65 miles from my home 40 years ago. There was no connection between them!)

How many people were in the US military circa 1960?

Statistically speaking, and I do have a degree in mathematics, there is nothing to be amazed about.

1 hour ago, Ken Davies said:

Photo id is subjective. Ever have a psychologist ask you what your client thinks a picture shows?

unique surname. They immigrated to Canada 65 years ago. A couple with identical first and surnames to them moved to a small town 65 miles from my home 40 years ago. There was no connection between them!)

Statistically speaking, and I do have a degree in mathematics, there is nothing to be amazed about.

Aw but you do not possess the degree in psychology? 

Kidding aside, well I disagree that it is not relevant, it fits into a legal perspective I utilize.   Certainly, I never claimed it would "amaze" anyone.

But to answer your question about the psychologist, my answer would be no as I have never been interviewed by a psychologist.  However, I am familiar with the application and theory of the Rorschach test.

As for the picture, I will leave that to Ralph Cinque to evaluate.  But to suggest there is no similarity, if you looked at the picture, I think is rather disingenuous.

Corey.

My 40 years of litigation experience gives me a different legal perspective than you. 

Ad hominem attacks don't enhance your position. I have no connection with Cinque!!

50 minutes ago, Ken Davies said:

Corey.

My 40 years of litigation experience gives me a different legal perspective than you. 

Ad hominem attacks don't enhance your position. I have no connection with Cinque!!

Kenney, are you a mathematician, psychologist or an attorney?

You seem to be claiming to be an expert in each area by the fact and method by which you reference these subjects.

Actually, I do not care as to the answer.  If you fail to see the coincidence or strangeness, that is fine.  We disagree

My post is for everyone to view and come to their own conclusions, even to those experts in various fields such as you who disagree. 

As such, I do not need to enhance any position as I am not furthering any position other than presenting information for people to look at.