The Education Forum

Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a FRONT TOOTH, but his exhumed body was not! NEW EVIDENCE FOUND.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I state right in my presentation that my contribution to the list of evidence is the prosthesis notation that I found on Oswald's dental records. THAT IS MY PRIMARY EXHIBIT. The rest is corroborating evidence.

Why do you keep saying that the photograph is my primary exhibit?

I don't need to remove anything. If you want to make interpretations of the photo, that's your prerogative. But quit calling it my primary exhibit.

Who are you to tell me to do these things?

You have a presentation based on hearsay, a very questionable photograph and a misreading of a dental record. I am suggesting that you move on to something else. I am not telling you to do anything, its your life.

7 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Case closed, eh?  Above from Sandy's original post in this thread.

You just don't have a case. You are reading things into documents and photographs to support your theory. It's time to let go and move on.

11 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Oh puh-leeze.  The form clearly shows that prophylaxis was needed because a prosthesis failed 5-5-58.

pros·the·sis
präsˈTHēsis/
noun

1. 1.
    an artificial body part, such as a leg, a heart, or a breast implant.
    "his upper jaw was removed and a prosthesis was fitted"
  2. 2.
    the addition of a letter or syllable at the beginning of a word, as in Spanish escribo derived from Latin scribo.

That is not what those boxes mean and it is not what the document says.

Mervyn--The guy who took the photograph you hate said he thought Oswald had a tooth knocked out.  Oswald's aunt paid a dentist to care for him.  The photo shows a missing tooth.  USMC records show a dental prosthesis (a false tooth) failed on 5-5-58.

And you declare Case Closed, no missing tooth?

Hah-hah-hah-hah.  You guys are sure desperate!

24 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I think that the time has come to cut to the chase.

This is all about a mis-reading of a dental record and a failure to understand the meaning of two different words!

The claim is made that LHO was missing a tooth and some form of prosthetic was substituted.

But that is not what the record shows!

image.png.01f424c1f0f17357270879e88c3aa7cc.png

Note that the patient is in need of prophylaxis - not a prosthesis.

Look where the "Yes" appears!

CASE CLOSED

You should have gone to Spec-Savers (UK ad) slogan.

Mervyn,

You've repeatedly made charges against me that are nonsense. This is no different.

I have said nothing about the prophylaxis. I have written only about the prosthesis. Didn't you read my presentation? If not, you shouldn't be here debating it.

The form has a field that asks "PROSTHESIS REQUIRED?" After which it states, "If yes, explain briefly." And that is precisely what the dentist did. He explained BRIEFLY that the current one "FAILED" on "5/5/58."

1 minute ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Mervyn,

You've repeatedly made charges against me that are nonsense. This is no different.

I have said nothing about the prophylaxis. I have written only about the prosthesis. Didn't you read my presentation? If not, you shouldn't be here debating it.

The form has a field that asks "PROSTHESIS REQUIRED?" After which it states, "If yes, explain briefly." And that is precisely what the dentist did. He explained BRIEFLY that the current one "FAILED" on "5/5/58."

I am not wasting any more time on this. I was curious. I am no longer curious and I will avoid similar threads in future. This one is ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Oh puh-leeze.  The form clearly shows that prophylaxis was needed because a prosthesis failed 5-5-58.

pros·the·sis
präsˈTHēsis/
noun

1. 1.
  2. 2.
    the addition of a letter or syllable at the beginning of a word, as in Spanish escribo derived from Latin scribo.

Almost right, Jim. A prosthesis is needed because a prosthesis failed.

"Prophylaxis" refers to cleaning of the teeth. That was a separate issue.

17 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

You have a presentation based on hearsay, a very questionable photograph and a misreading of a dental record.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Oh okay, granted. The missing tooth might be black paint; the guy's tongue; a red grape; a penny; anything else you guys can think of. Or it can be what it looks like... a missing tooth. Even you agree it LOOKS LIKE a missing tooth. Because that's the illusion a painted tooth is supposed to give!

20 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:
33 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

pros·the·sis
präsˈTHēsis/
noun

1. 1.
  2. 2.

That is not what those boxes mean and it is not what the document says.

Get yourself a good pair of reading glasses, Mervyn. Everybody here but you can see the "Prosthesis Required" field.