The Education Forum

The step in Dealey Plaza cover-up!

On the steps of Dealey Plaza, where Emmett Hudson and two others watched the president pass, you can see a puff of smoke in the Nix film right after the head shot to JFK.  In the Marie Muchmore film, you see the same puff of smoke on the same step.  If you go to Dealey Plaza, on that very step, you can see the a circle on the side of the step has been covered with cement.

Has anyone seen this?

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

Any idea what the circle was and how in anyway it had something to do with the shooting that day?

Edited by Joe Bauer

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Any idea what the circle was and how in anyway it had something to with the shooting that day?

Here is a link to the Marie Muchmore film.  You can see a puff of smoke there as well.  So, Puff of smoke on the Nix film, and on the Marie Muchmore film on the same step.  Then there is a photograph of the same step with cement covering what looks to be a bullet hole.  You decide if it had anything to do with the shooting that day.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

I see the patch. Hard to speculate why that small area was patched.

However, I watched the video of JFK's actual head shot and I can't find any puff of smoke at all.

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I see the patch. Hard to speculate why that small area was patched.

However, I watched the video of JFK's actual head shot and I can't find any puff of smoke at all.

Don't be a hater of facts.