The Education Forum

Oklahoma City Bombing

I'm an Oklahoma City bombing researcher and have done a lot of work on this subject. The materials I have gathered relating to OKC consist of FBI documents, Secret Service documents, trial transcripts, newspaper accounts, a great deal of court records relating to the McVeigh and Nichols trials and other materials.

I have also published a couple of articles about this case which have been curated by the editors at Medium. I'm writing a book about the OKC bombing right now, and want to get my writing out there on this case before the book comes out. 

Below are the pieces I have written on this case:

Surveillance Recordings Show Oklahoma City Bombing
Documents, Testimony, Detail FBI Seized Footage
August 13th, 2020 | by Richard Booth
https://medium.com/@rboothokc/surveillance-recordings-show-oklahoma-city-bombing-ca3e8a955418?source=friends_link&sk=686ed633320c0f614c7c2ecbd95fbe2c

Mystery in Cassville
The Oklahoma City Bombing’s John Doe #3 aka “Robert Jacquez”
July 27th, 2020 | by Richard Booth
https://medium.com/@rboothokc/mystery-in-cassville-cd7785cc5b5b?source=friends_link&sk=e771d78c78f90ef25333aaf6b280907c

I'm starting this thread as a place where I can post and add additional information as I continue to write stories on this case, and for when the time comes that my book is completed and published. 

This subject is one that does not have enough students, and one that is also polluted with a great deal of just bad information. I hear this all the time: "McVeigh was a patsy" and all this kind of thing. Timothy McVeigh was by no means a patsy and was absolutely driving a Ryder truck in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19th, 1995, which he parked in front of the Murrah Federal Building where he detonated a bomb.

Timothy McVeigh engaged in a criminal conspiracy with Terry Nichols and other individuals--most of whom have not been named, indicted, or apprehended--and this is the focus of my research.

My interest is in those people who were seen with McVeigh in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19th who have not been captured. McVeigh was spotted by over a dozen people that morning and every one of these people saw him driving the Ryder truck with another man in the passenger seat. The man in the passenger seat has never been identified. 

Many of the details of this case have been covered by the news media only to be forgotten and to disappear.

Here is one example of a news report that talks about this other suspect:

image.thumb.png.a0460971e0cf5db79e431f8259d5c943.png

For those who are interested, you can find this news report along with hundreds more at the archive at TLI. You can also find there many FBI 302 reports from eyewitnesses who saw McVeigh in that truck that morning, with a passenger.

The articles I published on Medium have their sources cited and you can click on and view those sources for yourself. The sources are mostly FBI 302 reports and trial materials.

Edited by Richard Booth

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit

Edited by Richard Booth
deletion

This June 24 2005 FBI memo was obtained via FOIA by attorney Jesse Trentadue, who provided it to me. It's a memo from FBI Denver Squad 12 to FBI CTD and Director, FBI

Note that FBI's DTOU = Domestic Terrorism Operations Unit.

Why was DTOU "concerned" that Terry Nichols would mention John Doe #2's name?

image.thumb.png.2068d93a9798b6bc64c42c2d9017f527.png

On 9/16/2020 at 11:42 AM, Richard Booth said:

This June 24 2005 FBI memo was obtained via FOIA by attorney Jesse Trentadue, who provided it to me. It's a memo from FBI Denver Squad 12 to FBI CTD and Director, FBI

Note that FBI's DTOU = Domestic Terrorism Operations Unit.

Why was DTOU "concerned" that Terry Nichols would mention John Doe #2's name?

image.thumb.png.2068d93a9798b6bc64c42c2d9017f527.png

Did you watch The Corbett Report doc on this? Very interesting ....

On 9/30/2020 at 3:00 AM, Chris Barnard said:

Did you watch The Corbett Report doc on this? Very interesting ....

Yes, seen that. James Corbett is pretty good. I had a chance to be on a podcast with James Corbett and Chris Emery about a year ago but couldn't make it. 

Edited by Richard Booth

8 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

Yes, seen that. James Corbett is pretty good. I had a chance to be on a podcast with James Corbett and Chris Emery about a year ago but couldn't make it. I'll be appearing on a podcast soon with Chris Emery and witness Mike Nations. 

Oh thats really cool Richard, well done you. I follow James’ YouTube Channel, I like the documentaries mostly, there are some excellent, very thought provoking ones. I think Oklahoma City has implications for later events. One of the things that amazes me is that so many people on here believe there was a JFK assassination conspiracy but, have blinkers on when it comes to so many other events. There is so much misplaced belief in political parties, politicians and news networks. 

On 10/1/2020 at 6:39 AM, Chris Barnard said:

so many people on here believe there was a JFK assassination conspiracy but, have blinkers on when it comes to so many other events. There is so much misplaced belief in political parties, politicians and news networks. 

Absolutely. Here is what I think about that regarding the OKC bombing:

Timothy McVeigh was the primary suspect in that case and he is the archetypal villain: murderous, killed children, showed zero remorse, was 100% ideologically driven. Additionally, it would be accurate to say that he was a right-wing extremist, gun-nut, and a reactionary right-wing terrorist.

For these reasons, McVeigh is the ultimate archetypal right-wing terrorist. He's the perfect example for anyone who wants to point to a right-wing terrorist and he serves that role perfectly for rhetoric. Go back to the Bush years and on online discussions and everywhere else, any time someone mentioned the very real threat of Sunni or Shia radical islam, people who have an interest in defending that would always trot out "what about Tim McVeigh?."  With McVeigh, and to a larger degree with Eric Rudolph, we also have the perfect archetypal Christian Terrorist. McVeigh was actually a secular humanist (and clumsily would articulate that by using analogies to Star Trek) but Rudolph most certainly a Christian terrorist.

Anyhow, my point is, if you were to introduce the notion that others were involved in the Oklahoma City bombing, that might somehow take away some of the impact of McVeigh-as-archetypal-right-winger. It serves rhetorical purposes to keep him the sole culprit.

Meanwhile, in truth, the OKC bombing was a conspiracy involving a half dozen or more people. We have Terry Nichols, who served a very small part, we have Michael Fortier, who served a larger role than has ever been examined (because he served as star witness). Then we have unapprehend suspects John Doe #2, John Doe #3 a/k/a "Robert Jacquez" and the possible involvement of members of a white supremacist terrorist group called "The Aryan Republican Army" (of which there are about six members, at least three of which have been alleged to have been involved in the bombing)

The simple truth is there are dozens of witnesses who saw McVeigh and the Ryder truck in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19th, 1995, and every single one of them saw him with other people. Another KEY truth is that Timothy McVeigh absolutely was a white supremacist. He was not merely a radical right-wing terrorist, he was a virulent racist. That angle is also not adequately examined in any contemporary accounts. (I wrote extensively about his white supremacist connections in my manuscript, so as to make that clear.) I think the threat of white supremacist terrorists is today equal to or even greater than it was in the 1980s and 90s. Back then you had The Order, the Aryan Republican Army ... today you have Atomwaffen, and other similar groups. It is only a matter of time before one of these groups carries out an attack. I am extremely concerned that one or more of them will become violent after the election this year. I feel it is not a question of "if" but "when" these groups will strike. And if we ignore McVeigh's white supremacist connections we are effectively ignoring the past and doomed to repeat it. 

We have one very solid witness, a bank credit and real estate manager named Kyle Hunt, who saw the Ryder truck and McVeigh's Mercury Marquis in traffic in downtown OKC about a half hour before the bombing. He pulled up next to them at a stoplight. Hunt said that McVeigh was driving the Mercury and there were two other men in the car with him, one in the front seat, and one in the back seat. That right there shows a minimum of FOUR people: McVeigh and his two passengers, and at least 1 person driving that Ryder truck.

I have written essays about these suspects, and am working on a manuscript about these other suspects right now. My goal is to show the very compelling testimony of the two dozen witnesses who saw McVeigh and to unveil to the reader what all of them saw: Timothy McVeigh with other people at the scene of the crime. They also saw him with other people in Kansas the week prior to the bombing. Who the hell were these people? As an Oklahoman, I want to know.

Here is another essay I wrote on the John Doe #2 witnesses. It's an excerpt from my book:

Who Is John Doe #2?

by Richard Booth | September 14, 2020

https://rboothokc.medium.com/who-is-john-doe-2-692fd54a1c42

There are 45 end-notes in this essay and it's about a half-hour read. It's about 13 pages long--and that was a struggle to keep it that short, I had to "CUT" from my essay at least 7 pages.

--Richard

Edited by Richard Booth
update link

4 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

Absolutely. Here is what I think about that regarding the OKC bombing:

Timothy McVeigh was the primary suspect in that case and he is the archetypal villain: murderous, killed children, showed zero remorse, was 100% ideologically driven. Additionally, it would be accurate to say that he was a right-wing extremist, gun-nut, and a reactionary right-wing terrorist.

For these reasons, McVeigh is the ultimate archetypal right-wing terrorist. He's the perfect example for anyone who wants to point to a right-wing terrorist and he serves that role perfectly for rhetoric. Go back to the Bush years and on online discussions and everywhere else, any time someone mentioned the very real threat of Sunni or Shia radical islam, people who have an interest in defending that would always trot out "what about Tim McVeigh?."  With McVeigh, and to a larger degree with Eric Rudolph, we also have the perfect archetypal Christian Terrorist. McVeigh was actually a secular humanist (and clumsily would articulate that by using analogies to Star Trek) but Rudolph most certainly a Christian terrorist.

Anyhow, my point is, if you were to introduce the notion that others were involved in the Oklahoma City bombing, that might somehow take away some of the impact of McVeigh-as-archetypal-right-winger. It serves rhetorical purposes to keep him the sole culprit.

Meanwhile, in truth, the OKC bombing was a conspiracy involving a half dozen or more people. We have Terry Nichols, who served a very small part, we have Michael Fortier, who served a larger role than has ever been examined (because he served as star witness). Then we have unapprehend suspects John Doe #2, John Doe #3 a/k/a "Robert Jacquez" and the possible involvement of members of a white supremacist terrorist group called "The Aryan Republican Army" (of which there are about six members, at least three of which have been alleged to have been involved in the bombing)

The simple truth is there are dozens of witnesses who saw McVeigh and the Ryder truck in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19th, 1995, and every single one of them saw him with other people. Another KEY truth is that Timothy McVeigh absolutely was a white supremacist. He was not merely a radical right-wing terrorist, he was a virulent racist. That angle is also not adequately examined in any contemporary accounts. (I wrote extensively about his white supremacist connections in my manuscript, so as to make that clear.) I think the threat of white supremacist terrorists is today equal to or even greater than it was in the 1980s and 90s. Back then you had The Order, the Aryan Republican Army ... today you have Atomwaffen, and other similar groups. It is only a matter of time before one of these groups carries out an attack. I am extremely concerned that one or more of them will become violent after the election this year. I feel it is not a question of "if" but "when" these groups will strike. And if we ignore McVeigh's white supremacist connections we are effectively ignoring the past and doomed to repeat it. 

We have one very solid witness, a bank credit and real estate manager named Kyle Hunt, who saw the Ryder truck and McVeigh's Mercury Marquis in traffic in downtown OKC about a half hour before the bombing. He pulled up next to them at a stoplight. Hunt said that McVeigh was driving the Mercury and there were two other men in the car with him, one in the front seat, and one in the back seat. That right there shows a minimum of FOUR people: McVeigh and his two passengers, and at least 1 person driving that Ryder truck.

I have written essays about these suspects, and am working on a manuscript about these other suspects right now. My goal is to show the very compelling testimony of the two dozen witnesses who saw McVeigh and to unveil to the reader what all of them saw: Timothy McVeigh with other people at the scene of the crime. They also saw him with other people in Kansas the week prior to the bombing. Who the hell were these people? As an Oklahoman, I want to know.

Here is another essay I wrote on the John Doe #2 witnesses. It's an excerpt from my book:

Who Is John Doe #2?

by Richard Booth | September 14, 2020

https://medium.com/@rboothokc/in-search-of-john-doe-2-4a1b267ef07c?source=friends_link&sk=9301bc6087e8fdb51624db0e31df47bc

There are 45 end-notes in this essay and it's about a half-hour read. It's about 13 pages long--and that was a struggle to keep it that short, I had to "CUT" from my essay at least 7 pages.

--Richard

I'll take a look when I finish work. The Corbett Report's doc, suggested he was 'sheep dipped', could he have been sent to these right wing groups to infiltrate initially? That video clip of him in the tank/military vehicle long after he left the military sure did look exactly like Timothy McVeigh. From memory there was a German involved who seems to disappear back to Germany or wherever just afterwards. 

If you think about archetypes, we are led in film that everything is good vs evil, it trains our minds this way and when floating the idea of terror or a war, they use the same narratives and we sit and nod. Its rarely ever good vs evil, whichever world event you look at bar perhaps Hitler's mantra (which everyone can accept was pretty damn evil, tyranical, and malevolent. The key psychological indicator there was that he devoted resources to the holocaust, instead of using them to win the war, in fact he accelerated the genocide. Aside from him, look at all these countries the US & UK have gone to war with, the leader is often a former ally, or was installed a puppet government, Sadaam, Osama and so on. When you think about Timothy McVeigh, how close is the military to brainwashing. I do buy into people being products of their own environment in many case. I did wonder watching James' doc. whether he was another true believer he was being a patriot. Was it true that all of the Clinton Whitewater papers were stored in that building or was that a convenient cover. Was there explosive charges placed on the structures of the building?

11 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I'll take a look when I finish work. The Corbett Report's doc, suggested he was 'sheep dipped', could he have been sent to these right wing groups to infiltrate initially? That video clip of him in the tank/military vehicle long after he left the military sure did look exactly like Timothy McVeigh.  

In fact, that is one of the things from Corbett's video that I strenuously disagree with: the video of the parts clerk. 

I know McVeigh on sight and can also identify his voice. The man in that video is absolutely not Tim McVeigh: his eyebrows are the wrong color, his facial structure is not the same, basically to me he looks and sounds NOTHING like McVeigh. In addition, the audio from that was sent to an expert by the producers of A Noble Lie: Wendy Painting and Holland Van Denniewenhof. The expert analysis of that showed that the voice from that parts-clerk did NOT match with McVeigh.

Ultimately, I know just by looking at the guy that he isn't McVeigh. I also know some people are going to believe it's him no matter what I say. 

So, what I will say is this: I know for a fact the man in that video is not Tim McVeigh, however, that doesn't change the notion he could have been working as some kind of infiltrator. Sure, that is possible. I do not personally believe that McVeigh was an infiltrator. His behavior post-arrest tells me that he was a true believer and wanted to die a martyr. He continually covered for all of his compatriots, took sole credit, and expedited his death sentence. I just don't believe he was any kind of agent at all and that the real "secret" about Tim McVeigh is that he was a white supremacist neo-Nazi. I go into this a bit in my book, providing examples that show he was an avowed and vocal racist as early as 1988, referring to blacks as "porch monkeys" and treating black soldiers like trash after the Gulf War. If he WAS some kind of agent, the people who selected him as an agent made a very poor choice by selecting a guy who would be more loyal to the people he was investigating (white supremacists) than his handlers. That isn't too smart, is it? Would you hire a Klu Klux Klan grand wizard to carry out an investigation of the KKK to try to get them put in jail? If you did, what are the odds your guy would sabotage your investigation or otherwise "help" the targets of the investigation?

Regarding was it true that Whitewater papers were stored in the MFB: There is no evidence to show that. I personally don't buy it anyway, if you wanted those papers gone there are a lot of ways to do it. Besides, Whitewater with or without papers is never going to cause the Clintons any problems. That scandal came and went. So that is one of the enduring myths of this case and I think it serves to distract.

Regarding was there explosive charges: I don't know. A lot of people will probably vehemently disagree with me on this. However, I really do not know if that is the case. I am open to the possibility. I also am open to the possibility that is bogus. It's just an area I am not an expert on. I can't say one way or another, and my opinion about the explosive damage is not an expert opinion. However, I will remain open to that based on the notion that people who ARE experts on explosives have weighed in. One thing they often comment on is how a column of the building which was vaporized to dust was farther away from the Ryder truck than columns that were left still-standing, and they ask: if a pressure blast wave is moving out in a concentric circle from the detonation point, how is it that columns closer to the pressure blast wave remained standing while columns farther away--and therefore subject to far less pressure--were demolished? That to me is a compelling argument for explosives. But again, I am no expert on explosives...so it remains to me a "maybe but can't say"

I try to stick to what I do know for certain, and that is that Timothy McVeigh had at least 3 other people with him in Oklahoma City on the morning of April 19th, 1995. These other people are the focus of my writing and my work. I CAN prove that McVeigh wasn't alone and that is good enough for me.

Regarding explosives, which Chris asked about:

I have a couple-hour long VHS tape that was recorded at the scene of the crime on 4/19/95. This VHS tape recording was made by Melvin Sumter, a Sherriff. On this video tape you can see when the rear axle of the Ryder truck was discovered, and Sumter zooms-in on the VIN# on the axle. 

You can also see on this tape some agents shaking hands with and talking with ATF agent Luke Franey. Franey later claimed he was inside the Murrah building, was injured in the explosion, and made a daring escape. He went around wearing a sling on his arm after the bombing, showing off his injuries. The problem is, on the video you can see he is clean--no dirt dust or rubble on him--and he's not injured in the slightest, he's shaking hands vigorously and using that arm that was supposedly injured. This part of the video proves to me that Franey and the ATF lied about the nature of some of their agents' supposed injuries.

Another interesting thing in this video is that there are some things removed from the rubble that are not victims or people. Something small about the size of a lunch-pail is put on a stretcher and covered-up and hurried out of the rubble. This happens around the same time as a "bomb scare" that occurred during rescue efforts. Several times during rescue efforts, rescue workers told everyone to get back, back up, we found an unexploded bomb. This happened several times on 4/19. I obtained CNN's live coverage, a transcript of CNN's live coverage of the bombing that day, and it's clear in that transcript that a bomb scare happened and everyone had to get way back while bomb disposal personnel removed whatever was found.

The "bomb scare" and finding unexploded ordinance in the rubble is supported by the CNN transcript, the Sumter VHS tape, and by several news reports published a day or two after the bombing. This is covered in the documentary "A Noble Lie" pretty well.

Some have suggested that the unexploded bombs found were explosives stored in the ATF's evidence locker within the building. That's possible. Yet others have suggested that the unexploded bombs are undetonated explosives that had been placed on the columns. That, too, is possible. I have NO way to confirm either way which one it is. 

So I remain open minded about explosives, but at the same time, I tend to focus on my area of expertise which is the witnesses, what they saw, and who they saw that morning. I know for a fact that McVeigh had at least 3 other people with him a half hour before the blast. Given that Nichols was in Kansas, who the hell were these other people? As an Oklahoman I want to know the truth, I want to know why these other people have not been identified.  

12 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

In fact, that is one of the things from Corbett's video that I strenuously disagree with: the video of the parts clerk. 

I know McVeigh on sight and can also identify his voice. The man in that video is absolutely not Tim McVeigh: his eyebrows are the wrong color, his facial structure is not the same, basically to me he looks and sounds NOTHING like McVeigh. In addition, the audio from that was sent to an expert by the producers of A Noble Lie: Wendy Painting and Holland Van Denniewenhof. The expert analysis of that showed that the voice from that parts-clerk did NOT match with McVeigh.

Ultimately, I know just by looking at the guy that he isn't McVeigh. I also know some people are going to believe it's him no matter what I say. 

So, what I will say is this: I know for a fact the man in that video is not Tim McVeigh, however, that doesn't change the notion he could have been working as some kind of infiltrator. Sure, that is possible. I do not personally believe that McVeigh was an infiltrator. His behavior post-arrest tells me that he was a true believer and wanted to die a martyr. He continually covered for all of his compatriots, took sole credit, and expedited his death sentence. I just don't believe he was any kind of agent at all and that the real "secret" about Tim McVeigh is that he was a white supremacist neo-Nazi. I go into this a bit in my book, providing examples that show he was an avowed and vocal racist as early as 1988, referring to blacks as "porch monkeys" and treating black soldiers like trash after the Gulf War. If he WAS some kind of agent, the people who selected him as an agent made a very poor choice by selecting a guy who would be more loyal to the people he was investigating (white supremacists) than his handlers. That isn't too smart, is it? Would you hire a Klu Klux Klan grand wizard to carry out an investigation of the KKK to try to get them put in jail? If you did, what are the odds your guy would sabotage your investigation or otherwise "help" the targets of the investigation?

Regarding was it true that Whitewater papers were stored in the MFB: There is no evidence to show that. I personally don't buy it anyway, if you wanted those papers gone there are a lot of ways to do it. Besides, Whitewater with or without papers is never going to cause the Clintons any problems. That scandal came and went. So that is one of the enduring myths of this case and I think it serves to distract.

Regarding was there explosive charges: I don't know. A lot of people will probably vehemently disagree with me on this. However, I really do not know if that is the case. I am open to the possibility. I also am open to the possibility that is bogus. It's just an area I am not an expert on. I can't say one way or another, and my opinion about the explosive damage is not an expert opinion. However, I will remain open to that based on the notion that people who ARE experts on explosives have weighed in. One thing they often comment on is how a column of the building which was vaporized to dust was farther away from the Ryder truck than columns that were left still-standing, and they ask: if a pressure blast wave is moving out in a concentric circle from the detonation point, how is it that columns closer to the pressure blast wave remained standing while columns farther away--and therefore subject to far less pressure--were demolished? That to me is a compelling argument for explosives. But again, I am no expert on explosives...so it remains to me a "maybe but can't say"

I try to stick to what I do know for certain, and that is that Timothy McVeigh had at least 3 other people with him in Oklahoma City on the morning of April 19th, 1995. These other people are the focus of my writing and my work. I CAN prove that McVeigh wasn't alone and that is good enough for me.

That all makes sense Richard, about the explosives, weren't there witnesses claiming to have seen people in the basement, was the German chap called Neimeyer or something like that? Is it plausible that a detonation could have only partially gone off or failed to a degree. I do remember another documentary about the FSB laying charges in an apartment building in Moscow that didn't go off or they got rumbled, also 90's. 

12 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

Regarding explosives, which Chris asked about:

I have a couple-hour long VHS tape that was recorded at the scene of the crime on 4/19/95. This VHS tape recording was made by Melvin Sumter, a Sherriff. On this video tape you can see when the rear axle of the Ryder truck was discovered, and Sumter zooms-in on the VIN# on the axle. 

You can also see on this tape some agents shaking hands with and talking with ATF agent Luke Franey. Franey later claimed he was inside the Murrah building, was injured in the explosion, and made a daring escape. He went around wearing a sling on his arm after the bombing, showing off his injuries. The problem is, on the video you can see he is clean--no dirt dust or rubble on him--and he's not injured in the slightest, he's shaking hands vigorously and using that arm that was supposedly injured. This part of the video proves to me that Franey and the ATF lied about the nature of some of their agents' supposed injuries.

Another interesting thing in this video is that there are some things removed from the rubble that are not victims or people. Something small about the size of a lunch-pail is put on a stretcher and covered-up and hurried out of the rubble. This happens around the same time as a "bomb scare" that occurred during rescue efforts. Several times during rescue efforts, rescue workers told everyone to get back, back up, we found an unexploded bomb. This happened several times on 4/19. I obtained CNN's live coverage, a transcript of CNN's live coverage of the bombing that day, and it's clear in that transcript that a bomb scare happened and everyone had to get way back while bomb disposal personnel removed whatever was found.

The "bomb scare" and finding unexploded ordinance in the rubble is supported by the CNN transcript, the Sumter VHS tape, and by several news reports published a day or two after the bombing. This is covered in the documentary "A Noble Lie" pretty well.

Some have suggested that the unexploded bombs found were explosives stored in the ATF's evidence locker within the building. That's possible. Yet others have suggested that the unexploded bombs are undetonated explosives that had been placed on the columns. That, too, is possible. I have NO way to confirm either way which one it is. 

So I remain open minded about explosives, but at the same time, I tend to focus on my area of expertise which is the witnesses, what they saw, and who they saw that morning. I know for a fact that McVeigh had at least 3 other people with him a half hour before the blast. Given that Nichols was in Kansas, who the hell were these other people? As an Oklahoman I want to know the truth, I want to know why these other people have not been identified.  

All of this poses more questions. What struck me was at least in the doc I watched was the shady lack of co-oporation from the FBI, it suggested to me there was much more to the situation than the official narrative. 

10 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

All of this poses more questions. What struck me was at least in the doc I watched was the shady lack of co-oporation from the FBI, it suggested to me there was much more to the situation than the official narrative. 

Can confirm - there IS much more to the story. The FBI is lying in this case, and when the FBI lies there is a damn good reason for it.

This is why I believe that John Doe #2 is an FBI informant. The only thing I can think of that would cause the FBI to lie and cover-up is something that would embarrass the FBI. 

That all makes sense Richard, about the explosives, weren't there witnesses claiming to have seen people in the basement, was the German chap called Neimeyer or something like that? Is it plausible that a detonation could have only partially gone off or failed to a degree. I do remember another documentary about the FSB laying charges in an apartment building in Moscow that didn't go off or they got rumbled, also 90's. 

Yes there are witnesses to this. 

You have Jane Graham -- I have her FBI 302 report -- and she saw three men in work clothes, with a layout of the building on paper, and one in the group was holding what looked like putty, along with telephone wire. In other words, she saw what appears to be workers holding detcord and exploives. Of course, that is just one opinion. However, when I began digging on this I found something interesting: MFB worker Ruth Schwab saw the exact same thing Jane Graham did. That's two witnesses.

Then, we have the fact that on April 10th, a MFB worker was in the basement in the evening and she saw someone she thought she knew and called out to him. He turned around, and it was Timothy McVeigh. Now, why was he inside the MFB garage at night on April 10th?  He was "on paper" at the Imperial Motel in Arizona, however, he used no towels during this period, made no phone calls (and he usually made calls on his calling card daily), and the paperwork for extending his stay on April 7th was signed by someone other than McVeigh. His defense team examined that paperwork and wrote "this is not Tim McVeigh's handwriting."  Roger Charles and Wendy Painting both make good cases in their books that McVeigh left the Imperial Motel on April 6th and he was only there "on paper" meanwhile he's elsewhere carrying out actions in furtherance of the conspiracy. You have multiple witnesses who saw him in Tulsa with two white supremacists (Andreas Strassmeir and Michael Brescia) that week, then a day or two later he's spotted in the MFB parking garage at night. What's going on here?

As for the German you mention -- that is Andreas Strassmeir -- and Jane Graham supposedly identified him as the man she saw with the workers holding explosives and building plans. However, I am skeptical about that I.D. because she made the I.D. on the Alex Jones program around 2012, many years after the fact. Her FBI 302, her video and her written affidavits do not make any mention of Strassmeir at all. In addition, the man she says was Strassmeir had shoulder length hair and a mustache, and Strassmeir had much shorter hair and did not have a mustache. So I do not think her I.D. of Strassmeir is correct. However, I find her account as attested to in her FBI 302 very compelling and it is corroborated by fellow MFB employee Ruth Schwab. 

I do remember another documentary about the FSB laying charges in an apartment building in Moscow that didn't go off or they got rumbled, also 90's. 

1999 -- FSB blew up Moscow apartment buildings and blamed it on Chechans. FSB whitleblower Litvinenko talked about this and he was assassinated for it.