The Education Forum

Needed proof from Judyth Baker

Pam.

Judyth has been handled and treated with a lot of care and patience from so many, but she fails to answer some of the most easiest questions and it would take her less time to answer those easy questiions than to have the whole forum upset and members as well. ME INCLUDED.

Finally I am picking up for myself.

Judyth lectures people if they ask questions to her. NOT ANSWERS THEM SO GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT I ASKED HER, DID SHE ANSWER THEM NO SHE DID NOT.

Judyth does this to far to many people and then cries because NO ONE BELIVES HER IN TIME NO ONE WILL.

She hold VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION that she did tell me. IT IS CRIME and then when I try to get it out she goes another direction.

Judyth puts herself into her own situations and then blames everyone else.

Pam if she wish to see some of these emails I would be glad to send them to you and you can see for youself as to what I mean. I am not the only one that she has done this too.

By the way she named them.

Now on another forum Bob asked her a very easy question. She answer it NOT but says to me I do remember but I have head injuries and it is hard. THIS IS A SERIOUS COP OUT. SORRY but it doesn't cut it.

I am not trying to be unfair to Judyth at all. But go though what I am talking about then you will see it for yourself.

I don't aid and abide to holding criminal actives of what I am trying to point out to Judyth is just what she is doing but not letting out information that she SHOULD LET OUT.

Also, how serious this is VERY

it is causing more crime to go on and it is effecting us to this day.

Stop cuddlng Judyth be hard on her frankly I think she deserves it if she refuses to let the REAL TRUTH OUT.

Tell people on the private then run and not tell it out to proper authories. By the way she said she did.

WELL NOT TRUE she told maybe something but it sure didn't get it out and put behind bars the one's that need to be.

So, how effective is this?

By the way I was warned by several on how Judyth will treat me later and I didn't believe them. WELL THEY WERE RIGHT.

Dawn knows my home phone number and if you wish to talk to me about this GOOD we need too.

I started to tell you but it got into other subjects when we did talk.

I have one more very important question for Judyth.

As you know as history has recorded it Jean Dixon called the White House to ask them NOT to let JFK go to Dallas on an ESP hunch.

Sad that she is the only one to do this on a hunch.

OK

Judyth stated that she knew prior to Kennedy to being shot that this would happen.

Then why didn't she make a very important call to stop the event?

Why if Tosh knew this as well wasn't it followed through to stop it that way as well?

I know Tosh isn't on now. But Judyth would have been more of a highly in person to do this task.

Because of Judyth reactions and I have seen this countless times of running and moving and leaving and not answering people on easy questions like what did Reily Company look like inside. For her that should have been easy to answer.

True in time companies do change so that could cause some problems. Also she stood in front of the building during the film with Nigal Turner.

So, that would have refreshed her memories even more.

She says she remembers but doens't fall through with the simple answer.

This is only one compared to so many.

I look for the answer why she didn't think to call the Whilte House to try to stop this from being done. Also, how much in advance did Judyth know that JFK was to be executed?

Now, into a research level I don't think any of my questions are out of sorts at all.

In fact I think they are rather good.

Pam.

Judyth has been handled and treated with a lot of care and patience from so many, but she fails to answer some of the most easiest questions and it would take her less time to answer those easy questiions than to have the whole forum upset and members as well. ME INCLUDED.

I disagree. There are those who have chosen to not keep an open mind about Judyth and there is just additional muddying of the waters when those people make demands of her. I don't think it is valuable. If we're going to discuss Judyth's statements prior to her book coming out, I believe it should be done with objectivity. You've just switched from being pretty enthusiastic about Judyth's statements to finding fault with almost everything she says. I don't find that believable. In addition, neither position is objective.

Pam if she wish to see some of these emails I would be glad to send them to you and you can see for youself as to what I mean. I am not the only one that she has done this too.

I have been included in numerous emails from Judyth. I doubt that you could show me anything I haven't already seen. But that is beside the point Nancy -- for whatever reason, including, it seems, input from some who are not finding Judyth's statements credible, your position has changed. That's your choice. My concern is that your position seems to have no room for objectivity.

Why not just post whatever actual documentation you feel necessary and then everyone think for themselves?

Pamela :o

Pam.

I disagree. There are those who have chosen to not keep an open mind about Judyth and there is just additional muddying of the waters when those people make demands of her. I don't think it is valuable. If we're going to discuss Judyth's statements prior to her book coming out, I believe it should be done with objectivity. You've just switched from being pretty enthusiastic about Judyth's statements to finding fault with almost everything she says. I don't find that believable. In addition, neither position is objective.

I have been included in numerous emails from Judyth. I doubt that you could show me anything I haven't already seen. But that is beside the point Nancy -- for whatever reason, including, it seems, input from some who are not finding Judyth's statements credible, your position has changed. That's your choice. My concern is that your position seems to have no room for objectivity.

Why not just post whatever actual documentation you feel necessary and then everyone think for themselves?

________________________________--

Thanks Pam, the voice of reason here!!

Dawn

Make this easy for you.

ONE SINGLE SENTENCE

IF ANYONE EVEN SO MUCH AS QUESTION JUDYTH SHE GETS MORE THAN DEFENSIVE, THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT SHE HURTS THE SITUTATION OUT WITH HER ATTITUDE WHICH CAUSES MORE DOUBT WHEN WE DO BELIEVE HER.

Now I think that says a lot.

Not just from me and what I have dealt with Judyth but from many others who have dealt with her as well find this impossible to go on when she doesn't answer and pulls back on us. Then blames others and not herself.

It is like a child saying "HE DID IT NOT ME." When a parent is trying to find out the facts. This isn't good and then to go to lectures from her and blame others is just that. This does muddy the waters and causes a great deal of grief.

HER BOOK IS GOING TO BE DOWNED AND JUDYTH ALREADY TOLD ME OF WHAT THEY THREATENED HER.

I DO BELIEVE HER IN THIS FACT. A PRE PLANNED DOWN THE JUDYTH FACTS.

But, if Judyth would just open up and answer the easy questions with good attidute and I know she is humas just like all of us and not a machine then she would find a better repore on all of us torwards her.

I wish her well in her book. I do think she is saying the truth on many facts and I don't know how much more clear I can make this of my own feelings that she did expericne somethings she claims. Also knew Lee before JFK was shot. SHe worked at Reily which they are all ready trying hard to discredit. But when she doesn't answer the simple question WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE AT REILY? Writes to me private and says "I DO but then says to me because of head injury I don't remember as much." This goes against her own words. OF WHAT SHE EVEN STATES.

SO HOW DOES ONE DEAL WITH THIS THAN.

She refused to answer the questions.

Now me about the same age

I can remember what the first office I ever worked in was.

What the rooms looked like to describe.

I just started too and remember where I sat and who sat around me and who was with me in lunch. Where we went and what times were different from another time.

SO WHY IS IT THAT SHE CAN'T? This causes doubt and grief on any researcher.

Easy question and can't answer.

We are not the ones to get attacked by her and I don't wish to attack Judyth.

Actaully I wish to try hard to try to help her and on some of it I got snapped at by her when I did.

So again we wish to just throw our hands up and say OH WELL>>>>>>>>

FORGET IT JUDYTH""""""

Common stance from all of us, after we deal with her.

I fear that Judyth hurts her own self by doing this.

It takes a lot of time and care to tell each person and if she were consistane to those words of each one she did tell then NO ONE COULD JUDGE HER.

She does from time to time. BUt then turns around and does this again.

I can post up some of my emails but what good will the time card be then that is up.

I would have to delete it to post it up.

SO< NO I won't I could forward to the end of time and it would only show one at a time of what I mean.

GO TO some that put up what would seem so off based of their findings of Judyth's own words. THen finally Judyht does explain. At the end of it all she still was hurting herself. I don't mean to be picky on Judyth but this is what I mean.

SHE DOES TO THEM WHAT THEY DO TO HER> GOES IN CIRCLES

I NEVER wanted Judyth to do something to me that she did. Then it swung down form there. What she said I did to her she did to me first. CHILDISH if you ask me on that.

Yes I turned on a dime but I had too.

SO IF JUDYTH DOES THIS HOW DOES THAT POSE THE REST OF US IN WHAT WE HAVE TO DO BACK>>

THEN her own story is doubted questioned more and deep down we do believe her and want to many of us.

ONLY A SMALL HANDFUL WILL NOT BELIEVE JUDYTH NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS.

I am NOT ONE OF THEM.

I wish she could pull it through so much.

BUt if Judyth continues to walk away, get angry and then not answer the easiest questons, what is anyone to think? Me included.

Make this easy for you.

ONE SINGLE SENTENCE

IF ANYONE EVEN SO MUCH AS QUESTION JUDYTH SHE GETS MORE THAN DEFENSIVE, THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT SHE HURTS THE SITUTATION OUT WITH HER ATTITUDE WHICH CAUSES MORE DOUBT WHEN WE DO BELIEVE HER.

Nancy,

Take a step back and look at the orientation of your statement, please. With all that you know about Judyth's experiences I find it difficult to accept that you are comfortable saying something like this.

I have asked Judyth questions and have felt that she was generous and forthcoming in all that she has said. In addition, Judyth has undoubtedly become oversensitized with the virulently negative spin some have taken it upon themselves to put on anything she has said for the last five years. People that she trusted have betrayed her trust and then turned against her. This is not an excuse Nancy, it is just factual.

It is for the reason of the mishmash of negative misrepresentations of those making demands of Judyth that I am asking -- no, imploring -- you and the others to just quit the negative spin now and wait for her book to come out. At that time, and not before, we will all have a valid orientation to Judyth and her statements and we will be able to objectively evaluate them and compare and contrast them to those made by others.

I hope you will give this alternative serious consideration.

You are not going to believe me either.

I did not start the spin in a very wrong directions up against Judyth.

SHE ACTUALLY DID THIS TO ME FIRST.

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

I had to go through enough of my emails and also knew what happened and YES IN SITTING BACK AND TAKING A GOOD LOOK AT IT SHE DID ACt in a very wrong move to me first.

It was almost on purpose and I DO QUESTIONS THE MOTIVES BEHIND IT.

The set situations was this.

I told her NO to something many times.

She kept asking me over and over again. Finally I said to her YES one time.

She then questioned me and I told her again NO I never said that. THe answer is NO. SHe took the YES still and posted up to bulk mail to many people that the answer was YES.

NOW I DIDN"T MAKE A WRONG MOVE. Just one time out of list of many and she took it and ran with it.

Then came the embarassment for me.

NOW tell me honestly when a person still tells you NO and you take only one YES and then answer it afrterwards the answer is NO would you pass out emails on just the one YES.

OF COURSE NOT. WELL SHE DID.

This was the first act that I so question so much as to Judyht Bakers motives.

SHE DID IT then GOD help me later on.

WHAT IS SO HARD FOR ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND

I know how it feels to be questioned so many times but the part that really got to me is when I wanted her to tell the truth about it and she told me flat out NO I WILL NOT RETRACT THE WORDS>

I told her OK THEN I WILL

Why? Because someone sent the bulk e mail to me that I never saw and it was based on something that I had every right to see.

NOW if you can't understand me I am

sorry if you can't.

This is coming not just from me that deal with Judyth it comes from many.

When she understood me full well over and over again.

I wanted to go IM with her she refused.

WHY? IT COULD BE EASIER.

NO her answer to me on that was just plain hogwash to be honest with you.

IT IS BECAUSE OF LEAKS

What the problem is we could understand each other better and faster and get on with it but she can't make copies of it and that is the real reason why.

I lost an email I wish I didn't lose.

SHE MADE IT OUT ALL OVER

and I am not DIME WITTED and basilcally that is also what she tried to make out.

SORRY AGAIN IF YOU FIND THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

WELL I am not and NOT HER GUINEE PIG EITHER.

To be used in a way that she wishes and then put the blame on me rather than her.

SHE IS AT FAULT IN SEVERAL THINGS SHE IS NOT CLEAR ON MANY THINGS AND SHE DOES ON HER OWN TWISTS THINGS AROUND TOO.

She did this to me and I guess I am not going to stand for it.

NO ONE IN ANY RIGHT MIND WOULD/

Take Dankbaar remark about her.

SHE LOOKS AT THE BLACK AND WHITE AND NOT THE SHADES OF GRAY.

SORRY BUT WITH JUDYTH SHE LOOKS AT THE BLACK ONLY.

Everyone is in the wrong and she isn't.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

SHE DOESN'T ANSWER MANY CERTAIN Questions.

THIS IS REPEATED

I asked about her and why she never called the W H and tell them what she knew about the paln to kill JFK?

NO ANSWER YET.

WHY IS THAT?

I think it is a good question it is from her own statement.

:o SHE IS HIDDING SOMETHING AND A LOT OF FACTS AND THINGS SHE KNOWS WHEN PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE HER SHE ATTACKS IN A WAY YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE

Well that is a childist answer if you ask me.

I say FINE WHO NEEDS FRIENDS LIKE THIS?

NO PROBLEM WITH ME ON THAT.

All it did was harm herself more by saying those childist responses.

also should make someone question it as well

what are we dealing with here?

Judyth wanted me to at one time delete out all of my emails from her ALL OF THEM.

WHAT RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO THAT?

NONE LEGALLY THEY ARE MINE ONCE INTO MY COMPUTER.

IN the meantime she holds ALL OF THEM FROM ME AND HER.

ALL OF THEM SO SHE SAYS.

Now I would question this as well. WHY?

What rights does she wish to enpower over me and others?

SHE DOESN"T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO EVER ASK THAT OF ME and or anyone else for that matter.

Now, if this does't say something to you I don't know what would?

If I had known that Judyth would be the way she is I would have SAVED EVERY SINGLE EMAIL WE EVER WROTE.......

I didn't because I felt most to be casual and just hello how are you type of mails.

Some were a bit more of course and those as well I felt informative but not that big of a deal. I wish to this day I saved the one of tourture and what they did to me that was meant to be kept and the ones surrounding it I do have. NOT THE ONE I HOPE>

I do think Judyth held her breatht on that one.

REALLY I DO>>>>

Most that witnessed this on the screen felt the same thing.

YET STILL UNDERNEATH IT ALL I DO BELIEVE HER STORY.

SHE IS HIDDING THINGS SHE SHOUDN"T HIDE>

AT ALL.

WILL IT BE IN HER BOOK

I WOULDN"T COUNT ON IT>

THEY WILL DESTROY LEES RECORDS>UNDERNEATH OF IT>

She is so angry with DEbra Conway.

YET SHE SAYS THE MOST STARTLING THING TO ME.

I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND AGAIN>

NOW, she is the one that also Judyth does attack.

Debra won't let her talk

Debra kept me from putting up the facts I had with me at a confrorance.

Debra won't let me post on the forum

Debra wrote this up about me.

I have an email from Debra dealing with Judyth.

It isn't nice either.

The group threatened That is Mary Farrell did to destroy evidence of Lee's and Debra comes from this, YET SHE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH DEBRA AGAIN.

OK GIVE ME A BREAK HERE.

I hope this last part is an example of what I am going through.

Notice though Debra doesn't write against her in the open forum.

WHAT AM I TO THINK???

What is going on here?

Why would Judyth keep one of the papers she claims is an ORIGINAL from NARA that was stolen from Mary Farrell and a large group that was with her?

IS THERE PROOF WELL ACORDING TO JUDYTH SHE STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL That was stolen from NARA.

I somehow doubt if it is in her BOOK.

I HOPE I AM WRONG ON THIS FACT.

IN spite of what Judyth would love to think about me, I have a very good memory for the most part.

Better than many do that is.