The Education Forum

Posada and Operation 40

In the paragraph titled, 'First Testimony', Escalante claims information from Brigade 2506's Military Intelligence officer, Jose Raul de Varona.

Varona who goes by the nickname 'Yayo', is a very interesting character. Several weeks before the assassination, he was mixing with Bernardo De Torres.

Could Varona have been one of the Oswald impersonators?

James

Edited by James Richards

James wrote:

Could Varona have been one of the Oswald impersonators?

Is there a remarkable resemblance? I think so. Interested what other members think.

James, do you know where Yayo is now? "Yayo"??

Edited by Tim Gratz

James, do you know where Yayo is now? "Yayo"?? (Tim Gratz)

Yes I do, Tim.

Maybe John could invite him to join the forum so we can ask Yayo what he knows about the 22nd of November, 1963.

He can be contacted through the organization, 'Movimiento Cubano Unidad Democratica'.

Email address is - correo@militaramilitar.com

James

The only problem about Fabian Escalante's claim about Operation 40 and the JFK assassination is that the CIA at Google don't seem to be protecting it. My page on Operation 40 is currently number 1 at Google out of 5,870 pages that includes this phrase. Despite the fact that I also include Porter Goss as a member of the operation.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKoperation40.htm

Escalante claims that James Noel was involved in the operation. Does anyone know anything about him? What about Alan Robert Nye, the ex-marine recruited in Fort Lauderdale to kill Castro in 1958?