The Education Forum

Incident at Parkland Hospital 11/22

Lee Forman

Robert,

It is really amazing to me that at one time, there was an incredible amount of interest in the Dallas

CIA office and the aforementioned incident at Parkland Hospital.

The identity and even the fact there was a CIA agent dispatched to Parkland Hospital,

not to mention the possibility he was a relative of a well known right-wing family in Dallas, results in Zero responses.

CD 1179 beginning on page 133 has information about the Joiner family.

No Minnie's that I can see.

Steve Thomas

Robert,

It is really amazing to me that at one time, there was an incredible amount of interest in the Dallas

CIA office and the aforementioned incident at Parkland Hospital.

The identity and even the fact there was a CIA agent dispatched to Parkland Hospital,

not to mention the possibility he was a relative of a well known right-wing family in Dallas, results in Zero responses.

CD 1179 beginning on page 133 has information about the Joiner family.

No Minnie's that I can see.

Steve Thomas

Well, as I said, "the possibility he was a relative".....at any rate thanks for your interest.

Gary Mack

"Gary Mack informed me that this was Dallas field agent Doyle Williams. Wiliiams wrote an official report of the incident which can be found at NARA, and was interviewed in JFK: The Torch Is Passed. I couldn't find the report - unless it is the one on Agent Hosty?

That was the only report on file for 11/22.

Out of 12 hits at NARA for Doyle Williams - none are classified, and all are reports by Doyle [as opposed to addressed to Doyle]."

Edited by Peter McGuire