The Education Forum

Announcing a New Article

Steven Gaal

A new article by Researcher William Weston called "The Two Oswalds : You are the Jury" has just been completed. This article can serve as an introduction to John Armstrong's book,called Havey and Lee. The article contains a series of episodes were Oswalds appear to exist in two places at once. At the end of each episode Mr. Weston places an evaluation grade of 1 to 3 on A- the data and B- the significance in establishing the theory of two Oswalds.

The material mostly exists in Armstrong's book, but expands it in a few places. The Montreal material is ,however, not in Armstrong's book.

USMC (56-59),NO (57-58),Monterrrey,MX(62),Sparta,WI(March 29,63),Montreal,Canada Summer,63),Rhinelander,WI(7/15/63)Scranton,Penn(7/63),SanAntonio,TX(9/5/63),Dallas,TX(10/23/63),Dallas,TX( Markham-Nov-63).

I will hand out a number of copies at Nov. COPA - "free" I heard there was a book critical of Armstrong in the works- I prompted the creation of this work.== I really have no further comment except, see you in Dallas. THANKS STEVE GAAL :huh:

Edited by Steven Gaal

A new article by Researcher William Weston  called "The Two Oswalds : You are the Jury" has just been completed. This article can serve as an introduction to John Armstrong's book,called Havey and Lee. The article contains a series of episodes were Oswalds appear to exist in two places at once. At the end of each episode Mr. Weston places an evaluation grade of 1 to 3 on A- the data and B- the significance in establishing the theory of two Oswalds.

The material mostly exists in Armstrong's book, but expands it in a few places. The Montreal material is ,however, not in Armstrong's book.

USMC (56-59),NO (57-58),Monterrry,MX(62),Sparta,WI(March 29,63),Montreal,Canada Summer,63),Rhinelander,WI(7/15/63)Scranton,Penn(7/63),SanAntonio,TX(9/5/63),Dallas,TX(10/23/63),Dallas,TX( Markham-Nov-63).

I will hand out a number of copies at Nov. COPA - "free" I heard there was a book critical of Armstrong in the works- I prompted the creation of this work.== I really have no further comment except, see you in Dallas.  THANKS STEVE GAAL :huh:

Steve, so I understand you to say that you prompted the work critical of Armstrong's book? Not quite clear to me the way you put it.

Take care,

Roy Bierma

Hi Roy:

Steve:

Is this an extension of work in John's book ?, in so far as perhaps containing new related information...or perhaps work that John had uncovered that was not included at that time in his?.

As you know ,there was much, that he did not include, as it did need verification.....and solid proof...your post is not quite clear..

Any name on this upcoming book...?

Thanks ..B :huh:

To answer both of you. I had heard about a book coming out critcal of John Armstrong - so I worked with Mr. Weston to support John Armstrong. I have no idea what the title is of the Book that is critical. I really dont want to say more about said book. THe material is mostly the same as the book-HARVET & LEE. The Montreal material is not in the Armstrong Book ,but has mostly been seen publication or private circulation before.

Mr. Weston has added little (some). The importance of the article is the approach to the Harvey & Lee material -- evaluating the data and seperately looking at the significance to proving two Oswalds. This approach will frame the debate of Harvey & Lee. THANKS STEVE GAAL

• 1 year later...
A new article by Researcher William Weston called "The Two Oswalds : You are the Jury" has just been completed. This article can serve as an introduction to John Armstrong's book,called Havey and Lee. The article contains a series of episodes were Oswalds appear to exist in two places at once. ... THANKS STEVE GAAL :D

Mr. Gaal: I only just discovered this thread. Has this article by William Weston been published and, if so, where can we find it, on the web or otherwise?

Thanks,

Ray