The Education Forum

Lateral x-ray?

I noticed when searching online that there is a version of Kennedy's A-P x-ray that seems quite clean. I'm assuming one of the doctors, or Groden, or someone with access took a picture of the actual x-ray and made this available. At the same time, all of the lateral x-rays I've seen seem to be photographs of the pages from the HSCA report. Does anyone know if cleaner versions are available, and if so, could you post it? I'm trying to match the x-rays for a presentation and the difference in image quality between the A-P and the lateral is ridiculous.

I noticed when searching online that there is a version of Kennedy's A-P x-ray that seems quite clean.  I'm assuming one of the doctors, or Groden, or someone with access took a picture of the actual x-ray and made this available.  At the same time, all of the lateral x-rays I've seen seem to be photographs of the pages from the HSCA report.  Does anyone know if cleaner versions are available, and if so, could you post it?  I'm trying to match the x-rays for a presentation and the difference in image quality between the A-P and the lateral is ridiculous.

Hi Pat.

Is this what you wanted.

X_AUT_2.JPG

Robin I think I answered my own question. The really clean A-P x-ray is on Gary Aguilar's article on the history matters website. He also has a really clean lateral x-tray, but one section is far too bright compared to the other sections, and is hard to read.. I think Dr. Aguilar may have come across these images himself, if you know what I mean. I believe he's viewed the autopsy materials a number of times... Thanks.

history-matters.com/ essays/jfkmed/How5Investi..

These are Xrays of what was left after John Ligget and the Bethesda group got through with JFK's head.

It has no relationship to Kennedy's physical state immediately after the shooting, it is totally incompatible with the photos, and these XRAYs are obviously forged.

More details are available in the SEMINAR thread paper by Dr. MANTIK.

These are Xrays of what was left after John Ligget and the Bethesda group got through with JFK's head.

It has no relationship to Kennedy's physical state immediately after the shooting, it is totally incompatible with the photos, and these XRAYs are obviously forged.

More details are available in the SEMINAR thread paper by Dr. MANTIK.

That's one of the things I'm working on, Shanet. While there may be anomalies on the x-rays, I believe they represent the identical wounds as those seen on the autopsy photos. They are just very difficult to understand. If you compare the Clark Panel's interpretation versus the HSCA's consultants' interpretations you'll see they don't even match.

I don't believe the x-rays are faked, as they DO NOT show remotely what the government or lone-nut crowd would want them to show. It is possible some things were added to the x-rays, but not enough to hide the truth that Kennedy was not killed by a bullet hitting him in the back of the head near the cowlick.