The Education Forum

Robert Kennedy and the Death of JFK

I am posting this because I haven't seen any other references to this topic anywhere else, and I have no knowledge of the writer other than the fact that he has written another couple of books on intelligence matters. This post is about Kross' assertion that Robert Kennedy went to Mexico in reference to the JFK Assassination investigation "almost one year after his brother's murder," in September or October of 1964. This information was revealed by a CIA asset named June Cobb who worked at the Cuban Ministry Office, and was one of Castro's closest aides who was "turned by the CIA into an informant," after she visited New York via Washington in June 1960 with Fidel due to the efforts of a CIA officer named Henry Hermsdorf who worked in "WH-4." Hermsdorf was initially ordered to conduct surveillance of her hotel suite by William P. Curtin also in WH-4, who was responsible to Joseph P. Langan. There is a 201 file on Cobb with a document that has R.E. Cushman's name written on it. (Nixon's later Nat'l Security Ass't.) (Note the other material about Cobb is from Oswald and The CIA by John Newman.

I am posting this because I haven't seen any other references to this topic anywhere else, and I have no knowledge of the writer other than the fact that he has written another couple of books on intelligence matters. This post is about Kross' assertion that Robert Kennedy went to Mexico in reference to the JFK Assassination investigation "almost one year after his brother's murder," in September or October of 1964. This information was revealed by a CIA asset named June Cobb who worked at the Cuban Ministry Office, and was one of Castro's closest aides who was "turned by the CIA into an informant," after she visited New York via Washington in June 1960  with Fidel due to the efforts of a CIA officer named Henry Hermsdorf who worked in "WH-4." Hermsdorf was initially ordered to conduct surveillance of her hotel suite by William P. Curtin also in WH-4, who was responsible to Joseph P. Langan. There is a 201 file on Cobb with a document that has R.E. Cushman's name written on it. (Nixon's later Nat'l Security Ass't.) (Note the other material about Cobb is from Oswald and The CIA by John Newman.

Next to Kross the above should read - Spies, Traitors and Moles by Peter Kross AN Espionage Intelligence Quiz Book it is very good and covers many fascinating topics related to CIA, OSS and the Cold War and even Iran-Contra

• 5 years later...

I think that after the publication of the book Brothers by David Talbot a lot became clear about the behavior of RFK.

That book gives a great insight in the Kennedy administration, and the believes the Kennedys have.

When reading all those things I could not help to think that maybe RFK's assassination had something to do with his efforts to find out the truth.

Maybe he was coming a little bit too close.

I think that after the publication of the book Brothers by David Talbot a lot became clear about the behavior of RFK.

That book gives a great insight in the Kennedy administration, and the believes the Kennedys have.

When reading all those things I could not help to think that maybe RFK's assassination had something to do with his efforts to find out the truth.

Maybe he was coming a little bit too close.

Hi Hugo,

Another interesting read on RFK (if you have not read it already), is

"The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy" by William Turner and John Christian.

The Introduction is a detailed story of what the authors ran into trying to get the original book published and into bookstores.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your book-recommendation on the RFK case.

I bought this book some time ago, but it is still unread by me. As I mentioned in my bio on this forum: it is easier to buy books then to read them.

Especially because English is not my first language. Although I read a lot of books in English it still takes more time then reading in Dutch.

But I will put this book on top of the " to read" pile of books now.

It is possible that the conspirators had "the goods" on the Kennedy's, enough to force Bobby to keep his mouth shut.

For example, I am convinced Marilyn Monroe was pregnant from JFK, refused the abortion that Giancana would arrange in Chicago, just like with Judyth Exner, then fell victim to JFK's request to Giancana to solve the problem. Giancana sent a private plane with his men to the west coast on the early morning of August 4, 1962, and RFK was there personally to make sure the evidence would suggest suicide.

I'd say that's enough to make sure Bobby won't call for an investigation.

Wim

I don't think Bobby Kennedy killed her. And there's no proof that he had an affair with Marilyn. Robert F. Slatzer was, in my opinion, a disinformationalist and a xxxx. He was never "married" to Monroe. That was to get his book published. The day they supposedly married in Mexico she was down as working in the studio. A reporter asked Kid Chisell, the supposed witness to their marriage, if Slatzer had married Monroe. On his death bed Chisell answered, "Listen, I was just helping out a friend."

Monroe could never carry her children to term. She had serious gynecological problems and always miscarried.

Bobby was photographed on Aug.5, 1962 going to Church in a little town in northern California at 9:30 am. Her death was announced around 5:30 am that day.

Kathy C

• 2 weeks later...