The Education Forum

For Ron Ecker regarding Mario Tauler Sague

Thomas Graves

Ron,

Go to http://www.ellisisland.org and search for "Mario Sague" (and all the other Sagues while you're at it-- It's interesting to note that most of them are of either Cuban or Spanish "ethnicity" and that a very significant percentage of them immigrated to the U.S. from Cuba).

Interesting to note that a "Mario Sague," 17 years old, born in Cuba, departed Havana, arrived Ellis Island June 17, 1911.... His last residence in Cuba was Guanajay. Hmm...

BTW, I wonder why Tim Gratz hasn't answered my post on John Simkin's Ted Slack, John Blumer and Saul Sage thread? Aww, probably just hasn't seen it yet.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas, your assumption is correct, I've been away from a computer for the last few days.

But your find re an Ellis Island emigree is of definite interest and much appreciated! I am not sure if the man is old enough to be the FATHER of the Mexico City mystery man. It is certainly coincidental to have two different men named Mario Sague.

Thomas, your assumption is correct, I've been away from a computer for the last few days.

But your find re an Ellis Island emigree is of definite interest and much appreciated! I am not sure if the man is old enough to be the FATHER of the Mexico City mystery man. It is certainly coincidental to have two different men named Mario Sague.

Tim,

According to the Ellis Island website, the 17 year old immigrating-to USA-in-1911 Cuban "Mario Sague" was born in 1894. Now if this "Mario Sague" had Mario Tauler Sague when he was 29, then M.T.S. was born in 1923 wasn't he and would have been 23 years old when Reinhard Gehlen started forming his "Gehlen Organization" in 1946. Also, please note that if this scenario is correct, then M.T.S. would have been 40 years old when photographed in 1963 by the CIA in Mexico City. It all sounds very plausible to me somehow.

--Thomas

P.S. Am eagerly awaiting your clarification of the "Hemming said M.T.S. was Slavic in ancestry/ethnicity" issue. Thanks.

Thomas, my "slavic" remark may have been faulty memory on my part. I did not recall Hemming stating that Sague was born in Germany. I may have interpolated from people remarking that the MC MM seemed to have Slavic features.

But if the MC MM is your Mario Sague's son, why isn't he designated junior? (Just kidding).

I agree with you that the aging seems to match. The MC MM could certainly be forty.

But if Hemming is correct that he was born in or near Leipzig that means that your Ellis Island emigree must have moved to Germany?

By the way, Hemming wrote that MTS was close to Larry LaBorde. FWIW, LaBorde drowned in a Key West Harbor, apparently an accidental drowning. I need to check the year of LaBorde's death.

I believe determining who the MC MM is and how he figured into CIA plots is a matter of no small importance.

Tauler is a German name, Sague is Spanish. Perhaps STS had a German mother.

In any case, Mario is a common Spanish name. So I am sure that there are and have been many Mario Sagues in this universe, as well as in others.

Has anyone ever done any research on a guy named Hugo Tulio Melendez?

James

James,

Apparently not.

--Thomas

Oct 3 2007, 04:53 PM

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 4 years later...

Has anyone ever done any research on a guy named Hugo Tulio Melendez?

James

James,

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do;jsessionid=A968D20750DB7FA2CB14FD064388B7F8?docId=17132

Looks like he died October 10, 1982.

http://www.razonesdeser.com/vernota.asp?d=1&m=10&a=2007&notaid=39866

--Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves