The Education Forum

Alex Ferguson and the JFK Assassination

For our American members, Alex Ferguson, is the UK's most successful soccer manager in our history. In an interview he gave to Key 103, a Manchester radio station, yesterday, he said : "“As a young man, Kennedy was my era... I was involved in the trade unions and I was ideological, so Kennedy presented a new vision of politics. He had his critics and I have read some fantastic books on it, but in his time as President I don’t think anyone had to deal with so many issues and he dealt with the lot in his three years in office. I have a copy of JFK’s autopsy report. I got a letter from the lad who runs the JFK assassination committee and he sent me the report and part of the Warren Report."

Guest Stephen Turner
For our American members, Alex Ferguson, is the UK's most successful soccer manager in our history. In an interview he gave to Key 103, a Manchester radio station, yesterday, he said : "“As a young man, Kennedy was my era... I was involved in the trade unions and I was ideological, so Kennedy presented a new vision of politics. He had his critics and I have read some fantastic books on it, but in his time as President I don’t think anyone had to deal with so many issues and he dealt with the lot in his three years in office. I have a copy of JFK’s autopsy report. I got a letter from the lad who runs the JFK assassination committee and he sent me the report and part of the Warren Report."

John, I take it Alex didnt comment on whether he believed the W/C or not? Perhaps he is getting ready to point the finger at Mr Wenger, a new angle on the French connection :rolleyes:

John, I take it Alex didnt comment on whether he believed the W/C or not? Perhaps he is getting ready to point the finger at Mr Wenger, a new angle on the French connection :rolleyes:

John, Steve

Yes Xlax is a conspiracy theorist and he believes all the shooters were scousers

Chris Brown.