The Education Forum

T. Folsom

T. Folsom

I am everyone's favorite whipping boy T. Folsom; one of the few posters on this site that believes that ALL available evidence proves beyond all doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated Kennedy on his own with no help from anyone else. I was originally a die-hard conspiracy believer until I began to see through the paper thin theories that abounded and became convinced that the various conspiracy theories only asked questions and never really answered any questions. believing in conspiracy theories was fun but tutally unfullfiling since there were too many questions left unanswered. Once I began looking at the assassination assuming Oswald was guilty, EVERY single piece of evidence fit and made perfect sense and was logically sound. I am from Southern California but originally from elsewhere, I moved here after I graduated from a midwestern university with a degree in American History. After my move to California I completed my graduate and post- graduate studies in American History at two southern California universities. My areas of expertise are 19th century social history, westward migration, the Progressive Era, the 1950s, and the Kennedy assassination. I am married with several children and a growing number of grandchildren. I have worked at the same location for nearly 25 years and plan to retire from there in about another ten years. I am only able to post occasionally because I have a lot of irons in a lot of fires. So if my response is not forthcoming as soon as you would like, it is not because I am hiding, it is merely because I am busy with more important pursuits. I don't have a great deal of patience with ridiculous theories that have no basis in fact and there sill be NO theories or claims made on this site that I've not heard a hundred times elsewhere. As the Old Testament writer stated: There is no new thing under the sun. Never has this been more true than with the conspiracy nuts.

I am everyone's favorite whipping boy T. Folsom; one of the few posters on this site that believes that ALL available evidence proves beyond all doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated Kennedy on his own with no help from anyone else. I was originally a die-hard conspiracy believer until I began to see through the paper thin theories that abounded and became convinced that the various conspiracy theories only asked questions and never really answered any questions. believing in conspiracy theories was fun but tutally unfullfiling since there were too many questions left unanswered. Once I began looking at the assassination assuming Oswald was guilty, EVERY single piece of evidence fit and made perfect sense and was logically sound. I am from Southern California but originally from elsewhere, I moved here after I graduated from a midwestern university with a degree in American History. After my move to California I completed my graduate and post- graduate studies in American History at two southern California universities. My areas of expertise are 19th century social history, westward migration, the Progressive Era, the 1950s, and the Kennedy assassination. I am married with several children and a growing number of grandchildren. I have worked at the same location for nearly 25 years and plan to retire from there in about another ten years. I am only able to post occasionally because I have a lot of irons in a lot of fires. So if my response is not forthcoming as soon as you would like, it is not because I am hiding, it is merely because I am busy with more important pursuits. I don't have a great deal of patience with ridiculous theories that have no basis in fact and there sill be NO theories or claims made on this site that I've not heard a hundred times elsewhere. As the Old Testament writer stated: There is no new thing under the sun. Never has this been more true than with the conspiracy nuts.

by all means take ALL the time you need to respond, *eternity* sounds about right, eh? Frankly, no one cares a wit, if you have patience, or about your "irons in the fire"...

All this graduate and post graduate work, yet nothing published? Strange!

psst, there's plenty new under the sun, you just gott'a know what rock to lift up! Such is the fate of the lone neuters

by all means take ALL the time you need to respond, *eternity* sounds about right, eh? Frankly, no one cares a wit, if you have patience, or about your "irons in the fire"...

All this graduate and post graduate work, yet nothing published? Strange!

psst, there's plenty new under the sun, you just gott'a know what rock to lift up! Such is the fate of the lone neuters

You come across like a bit of an asshole. Is that all you do is lurk in the wings and wait to insult those you don't agree with?