The Education Forum

Survey Data Question

At risk of sounding paranoid!

First off, there is obviously some form of "contamination" in my computer, which could easily be the problem.

However!

Today, I went to pull up CE 884 from the HISTORY MATTERS website in order to expound on some "Vehicle Speed" problems, and found that no matter which way I go, only the first three survey positions:

will download and can be seen.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464b.htm

SO!

Am I the only recepient of this anomaly?

First off, there is obviously some form of "contamination" in my computer, which could easily be the problem.

However!

Today, I went to pull up CE 884 from the HISTORY MATTERS website in order to expound on some "Vehicle Speed" problems, and found that no matter which way I go, only the first three survey positions:

SO!

OK!

Paranoia over with (for now anyway), as I managed to "back door" into th sight.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

And the entire CE884 comes up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are aware and have been following the bouncing ball/speeding car, I long ago posted and provided information relative to the altered survey data of Mr. Robert West, as altered onto CE884, as well as the ever so "slight" sleight-of-hand method by which this information was all introduced into evidence.

And, since Vehicle Speed and elapsed frames of the Z-film v distance travelled down Elm St. have direct correlation, this just may warrant further examination.

However!

SO!

Tom,

I think I have the same virus

Why would the West and W/C surveys list the same measurements for different frames?

chris

However!

SO!

Tom,

Why would the West and W/C surveys list the same measurements for different frames?

chris

Chris;

Hoped that you were still out there.

No doubt John & David are "lurking" around also.

In answer to your question: How about we first re-establish the facts of the alteration.

After all, we do have some "newbies" here who probably have no idea as to what we speak.

Original "Data Block" from Mr. West's survey. Copied directly from the WC Survey Plat

Original platting of those points which were surveyed in by Mr. West. Copied directly from the WC Survey Plat.

I will not waste attachment space in posting the actual survey notes of Mr. West, as most have seen at least these portions of them.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr3.htm

Mr. SPECTER - I now hand you Commission Exhibit No. 888 and ask you if you had the view depicted on the "photograph through the rifle scope" shown on that exhibit?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; this Exhibit No. 888 is frame 161, and is the position at which I had the car stopped just before the spot, indicating the entrance wound on the back of the President's stand-in, passed into the foliage of the tree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo/canning.htm

Mr. GOLDSMITH. What frames of the Zapruder film did these photographs correspond with?

Mr. CANNING. The Croft picture corresponds with frame 161. The Willis photograph corresponds with frame 202.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr3.htm

Mr. SPECTER - I now hand you Exhibits Nos. 889, 890, and 891, and ask you if you had the view on each of those depicted in the "photograph through rifle scope"?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; Commission No. 889 represented by frame 166 is the adjusted position to account for the fact that the Presidential stand-in on May 24 was actually 10 inches higher in the air above the street than the President would have been in the Presidential limousine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trouble being that the survey sationing numbers are actually for frames Z168 and Z171.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be forewarned!

I long ago advised that most who came to understand this little escapade would be highly upset with themselves for having not spotted it much sooner.

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Note: Will have to erase something in order to continue.

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_(illusion)

Any good Magician/Illusionist is familiar with those methods of how to apply one illusion to "mask" another illusion.

The "Adjusted Position" is an Illusion which was a part of the overall "Magic Show" in producing assassination re-enactment photo's which were closely similar to the Zapruder film, yet still kept even those involved from knowing the purposes of much of these actions.

The Z161/166 Adjusted Position (along with the other similar actions) served their purpose in creating a sense of absolulte confusion as to exactly what was going on among those who were a participant in this game.

Thereafter, the results of this illusion were utilized to buttress another illusion as regards the WC Survey Data and vehicle placement during this "Magic Show".

That no one else has ever revealed this merely demonstrates that there is absolutely no one out there who is as overall stupid as I am.

For, only a completely stupid person would have devoted the time and effort necessary to resolve items which most have long ago stated can not be resolved.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

However!

SO!

Tom,

chris

Why would the West and W/C surveys list the same measurements for different frames

First off, as far as is known, MR. West had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

He too was confused by whatever it was the WC was attempting to do, and was of the opinion that it/they were merely a group of politicians, etc; who had no idea as to what they were doing or what needed to be done.

Of course Mr. West's opinion changed considerably when I sat in the living room of his house and explained it all to him.

Being a surveyor, it did not escape his understanding for too long thereafter.

Anyway:

If one goes with those positions actually surveyed in by Mr. West:

For example: Frame & Stationing from Z168 to Z186, one comes up with 18 elapsed frames over a distance of 21.6 feet.

Which ultimately computes to a vehicle speed of 14.97 mph through this area of the film.

Anyone of the opinion that the Presidential Vehicle was travelling at a speed of virtually 15mph during this time??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By interjecting into the equation the phony Z161 survey point, the equation has now changed.

With this, it makes it appear that the vehicle travelled the 21.6 feet between Z161 to Z186 in 25 elapsed frames of the film.

21.6 feet traversed in 25 elapsed frames of the film would equate to a vehicle speed of 10.78 mph, which is still far too fast for the Presidential Limo to have been travelling at this point after having completed the turn off Main St.

However, it is much more in attempting to keep with the uniform speed which we now (appear) to see throughout the film, and it is one hell of a lot better than attempting to "sell" that the Presidential Limo was travelling at almost 15mph through this portion of the film/Elm St.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So! Hopefully, the picture is beginning to emerge as to how closely related the Z-film count and the distance travelled by the Presidential Limo come into play.

In the event that one does not like the vehicle speed, all that one has to do is either add a few frames (on paperwork/aka Z161 v Z168)(or add otherwise) to slow the vehicle down, or alternatively, one can exorcise a frame or two here and there, and thus make the vehicle speed appear to increase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hypothetically speaking:

Were a vehicle to come to an almost stop, then horizontal movement across the background plane would be virtually none, in relationship to fixed objects.

Thus, were one to exorcise a frame or two here & there, then it would, for all practical purposes, be absollutely un-noticeable as relates to movement of a foreground object in relationship to fixed background objects.

Of course, certain "moving" background objects just may appear to move at inordinate speeds, etc;.

With that, it would be hoped that we are all back onto Elm St., now headed in the correct direction, with signs painted in flourescent paint as well as signs in Braille.

For, even a blind person can find where this leads too.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

However!

SO!

Tom,

chris

Why would the West and W/C surveys list the same measurements for different frames

First off, as far as is known, MR. West had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

He too was confused by whatever it was the WC was attempting to do, and was of the opinion that it/they were merely a group of politicians, etc; who had no idea as to what they were doing or what needed to be done.

Of course Mr. West's opinion changed considerably when I sat in the living room of his house and explained it all to him.

Anyway:

For example: Frame & Stationing from Z168 to Z186, one comes up with 18 elapsed frames over a distance of 21.6 feet.

Which ultimately computes to a vehicle speed of 14.97 mph through this area of the film.

Anyone of the opinion that the Presidential Vehicle was travelling at a speed of virtually 15mph during this time??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By interjecting into the equation the phony Z161 survey point, the equation has now changed.

With this, it makes it appear that the vehicle travelled the 21.6 feet between Z161 to Z186 in 25 elapsed frames of the film.

21.6 feet traversed in 25 elapsed frames of the film would equate to a vehicle speed of 10.78 mph, which is still far too fast for the Presidential Limo to have been travelling at this point after having completed the turn off Main St.

However, it is much more in attempting to keep with the uniform speed which we now (appear) to see throughout the film, and it is one hell of a lot better than attempting to "sell" that the Presidential Limo was travelling at almost 15mph through this portion of the film/Elm St.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So! Hopefully, the picture is beginning to emerge as to how closely related the Z-film count and the distance travelled by the Presidential Limo come into play.

In the event that one does not like the vehicle speed, all that one has to do is either add a few frames (on paperwork/aka Z161 v Z168)(or add otherwise) to slow the vehicle down, or alternatively, one can exorcise a frame or two here and there, and thus make the vehicle speed appear to increase.

Hypothetically speaking:

Were a vehicle to come to an almost stop, then horizontal movement across the background plane would be virtually none, in relationship to fixed objects.

Thus, were one to exorcise a frame or two here & there, then it would, for all practical purposes, be absollutely un-noticeable as relates to movement of a foreground object in relationship to fixed background objects.

Of course, certain "moving" background objects just may appear to move at inordinate speeds, etc;.

With that, it would be hoped that we are all back onto Elm St., now headed in the correct direction, with signs painted in flourescent paint as well as signs in Braille.

However!

SO!

Tom,

chris

Anyway:

Hypothetically speaking:

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

1. Answers to questions which require no thought. (such as inventing body snatchers & multiple assassins):----$0.50

2. Answers to questions which require me to even think.:(no guarantee of correctness)----------------------$1,000.00

3. Correct Answers which require me to dig back through all my junk:----------------- -------------------$1,000,000.00

*Only certified funds are accepted!