The Education Forum

The Men Who Killed Kennedy Documentary

Can anyone tell me of anywhere I can get the last three episodes of the men who killed Kennedy. I have tried a and e , the company who produced it but no luck. Perhaps someone taped them from television.

For the 40th anniversary of the assassination of Nigel Turner produced three more instalments: The Love Affair, The Smoking Guns and The Guilty Men.

The Love Affair was an account by Judyth Vary Baker of her (at first, unwitting) involvement in an anti-Castro conspiracy. Judyth is a member of the forum and I am sure will be willing to tell you more about this.

This programme was followed by The Smoking Guns and looked at the research carried out by people such as James H. Fetzer, David Mantik, Douglas Weldon, Jack White and Vincent Palamara.

Jack White is a member of this forum and I am sure will help you with this.

The third programme was called The Guilty Men and looked at the possibility that Lyndon B. Johnson, Malcolm Wallace and Edward A. Clark were involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The programme used evidence from the book by Blood, Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK by Barr McClellan. It also used other sources such as the testimony of Madeleine Brown and Billie Sol Estes and the research of Walt Brown, Ed Tatro, Rick Russo, Glen Sample, and Gregory Burnham.

The first two instalments were showed on the History Channel and are currently being shown on the Biography Channel in the UK.

The Guilty Men was shown only once in the US and was immediately banned. I am sure that several researchers on this forum from the US have copies of these three programmes.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKturnerN.htm

• 3 years later...
Can anyone tell me of anywhere I can get the last three episodes of the men who killed Kennedy. I have tried a and e , the company who produced it but no luck. Perhaps someone taped them from television.

thanks

John

They are of course, available on Youtube now.

John,

I sent these to you didn't I? (I have sent them to several people, over the years, so don't always remember exactly who).

Dawn