The Education Forum

ALINIS, GENTLEMEN?

Tim Gratz

It is clear that HSCA never had a complete list of all CIA officers associated with JM/Wave.

To ask for everyone on the payroll may have been too much.

But clearly it would have been good if HSCA had known about Joannides.

In "JFK", on that famous plane ride, Garrison asks Sen Long how Long would solve the case, to which Long replies he would find out who were the world's 100 best riflemen and then find out which ones were in Dallas on November 22nd.

It's water over the darn now but would it not have been interesting if HSCA had obtained from the CIA a list of all JM/WAVE officers and where they were on November 22nd and who their alibi witnesses were.

Then it would have been a relatively simple task to determine which names CIA left off the list, and round them up.

Hey, I'm kidding, I know as well as all of you that the CIA did not do it!

Edited by Tim Gratz

It is clear that HSCA never had a complete list of all CIA officers associated with JM/Wave.

To ask for everyone on the payroll may have been too much.

But clearly it would have been good if HSCA had known about Joannides.

In "JFK", on that famous plane ride, Garrison asks Sen Long how Long would solve the case, to which Long replies he would find out who were the world's 100 best riflemen and then find out which ones were in Dallas on November 22nd.

It's water over the darn now but would it not have been interesting if HSCA had obtained from the CIA a list of all JM/WAVE officers and where they were on November 22nd and who their alibi witnesses were.

Then it would have been a relatively simple task to determine which names CIA left off the list, and round them up.

Hey, I'm kidding, I know as well as all of you that the CIA did not do it!

Just because the HSCA didn't do it doesn't mean that we can't do it now.

There should be a matrix chart of JM/WAVE divisions - Operations, Maritime, Airtime, Administration, Cover Branch, Real Estate (Keyes Reality), etc., their division chiefs, deputies, and who they replaced and who replaced them and when.

All roads lead from Dealey Plaza to JM/WAVE.

BK