The Education Forum

JFK'S Shirt/s

Chris Davidson

Is this the same shirt?

One has a horizontal hole across vertical shirt stripes.

The other has a vertical hole across vertical shirt stipes.

If you turn the shirt (with the enlarged inset) 90 degrees, the orientation of the holes agree, but the shirt stripes now match the direction of the shirt collar.

I believe their was a bullet hole in JFK's back and one in his neck.

I used the "Z" shape in the collar and the blood trail in the lower back, for registration.

Using these registration points, the huge washed-out/white area to the right of the blood stain is off by approx 12 degrees.

Explainable?

thanks,

chris

Is this the same shirt?

One has a horizontal hole across vertical shirt stripes.

The other has a vertical hole across vertical shirt stipes.

If you turn the shirt (with the enlarged inset) 90 degrees, the orientation of the holes agree, but the shirt stripes now match the direction of the shirt collar.

I believe their was a bullet hole in JFK's back and one in his neck.

I used the "Z" shape in the collar and the blood trail in the lower back, for registration.

Using these registration points, the huge washed-out/white area to the right of the blood stain is off by approx 12 degrees.

Explainable?

thanks,

chris

Chris;

John Dolva, myself, and others, pretty well discussed the aspects of JFK's shirt on another posting.

The original hole/penetration was elongated horizontally, just as was the wound in JFK's back, just as is larger axis (7mm width) of CE399's base.

However, the axis of the hole in the shirt was made longer vertically due to the amount of fabric which was removed by the FBI lab during examination of the shirt.

So, pre-examination photo's demonstrate the hole wider than the vertical length.

Post- examination photo's demonstrate the hole larger in vertical length than in width.

Tom

P.S. there have been some excellent photo's posted here

Now!

The primary problem being, that of all of those FBI Agents assigned to the Spectrographic Analysis portion of the FBI lab, all deny that they did any work on JFK's shirt.

And, in fact, only one Agent states that he did any work on any of JFK's clothing, which did not include any examination of the shirt.

Therefore, although the hole in the shirt is now most definitely elongated "vertically", when it was in fact originally elongated "horizontally" in exact proportion to the "punch-type" wound of entry into the back of JFK, as well as somewhat matching the entry through the coat, this too appears to be much like the mysterious "nick" on the tie which did not exist upon initial examination of this article of clothing.

The primary problem, in terms of first order of business, is why JFK's shirt and other clothing was not examined at autopsy, as I believe Finck requested.

The reason is that William Greer gave JFK's clothes to agent Rybka at Andrews AFB and told him to go store them in a White House locker.

I suppose we should feel fortunate that Greer at least did not tell Rybka to have the clothes cleaned and pressed. Perhaps Greer thought about that too late.