The Education Forum

My website disappears

Ron Ecker

Ecker's JFK Web Page and my JFK and 9/11 articles were apparently deleted from the web by the free hosting service fsphost.com where I had them. So I've bought a new domain and have the website up again on a new server.

I guess you get what you pay for. And never upload objectionable material on a free server.

The new address of Ecker's JFK Web Page is http://www.crevmore.com/jfk.htm. It includes links to the articles.

Ron

Ecker's JFK Web Page and my JFK and 9/11 articles were apparently deleted from the web by the free hosting service fsphost.com where I had them. So I've bought a new domain and have the website up again on a new server.

I guess you get what you pay for. And never upload objectionable material on a free server.

The new address of Ecker's JFK Web Page is http://www.crevmore.com/jfk.htm. It includes links to the articles.

Ron

Thanks Ron, from what I have read so far it looks great. Added to my favorites.

Was it taken down because it was a free server or because of the content? .

The internet is the last bit of freedm we have here in nazi land...so I am hoping it was not due to content.

Dawn

Was it taken down because it was a free server or because of the content?

I didn't ask. At first I thought the server was down, but then went to their home page and found it was up and I could still log in. But I cannot access my files by log-in or by browser.

There is an email address to report "abuse," so I assume I got reported, or else der vebmeister saw my pages, und leibe es nicht (sic). It's run by "Sebastian Koch" in Germany. I don't know if it's a person or a company. Anyway, rather than query Herr Koch, I got busy getting a new domain and getting the pages back online.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron, I strongly suggest you try to get a written response from them as to why [and post].

Peter,

I'll send Sebastian Koch an email to inquire. Not that I intend to reuse his/their service. I previously recommended it on this forum, because the service is free and remarkably easy to use (though limited as to what scripts you can use, etc.) . Needless to say, I withdraw the recommendation.

Ron

Peter wrote:

Ron, your material was anything but objectionable! I wonder who whispered in their ear, or noticed the content and decided to self-censor. Free speech is all but dead as a doornail in the 'homeland'. Everywhere, the Thought Police are about.

Totally absurd. The owner of a web service has the right to decide what he or she wants to sponsor.

Peter, all your rantings about the big bad US government is available for viewing on every single computer in the U.S.

There are dozens of web-sites that accuse Bush of being a mass murderer.

Any publisher is free to publish derogatory material about the government. I was in Borders last week and there were a lot more anti-Bush than pro-Bush books.

With all due respect, Peter, you don't know what you are talking about. Free speech is alive and well here in the U.S.A.

I was in Borders last week and there were a lot more anti-Bush than pro-Bush books.

I was in a Books-a-Million in Gainesville FL about a year ago, and was impressed by the number of anti-Bush books. What really impressed was the fact that they were all in the True Crime section.

I don't know if the store manager or clerks were having fun or were deadly serious. In any case, I had to applaud them.

I was in Borders last week and there were a lot more anti-Bush than pro-Bush books.

I was in a Books-a-Million in Gainesville FL about a year ago, and was impressed by the number of anti-Bush books. What really impressed was the fact that they were all in the True Crime section.

I don't know if the store manager or clerks were having fun or were deadly serious. In any case, I had to applaud them.

That's why I always giggle about the "Apollo Hoax" books being in the Science sections!

Tim Gratz Posted Today, 08:49 AM

In what sections should the Warren Report and "Reclaiming History" be shelved?

Tim, I'm sure you know the answer, but "Science" fiction&fantasy of course. Some may wish to place the WCR under comics and graphic novels, due to the large number questionable drawings in it.

Peter wrote:

Ron, your material was anything but objectionable! I wonder who whispered in their ear, or noticed the content and decided to self-censor. Free speech is all but dead as a doornail in the 'homeland'. Everywhere, the Thought Police are about.

Totally absurd. The owner of a web service has the right to decide what he or she wants to sponsor.

Peter, all your rantings about the big bad US government is available for viewing on every single computer in the U.S.

There are dozens of web-sites that accuse Bush of being a mass murderer.

Any publisher is free to publish derogatory material about the government. I was in Borders last week and there were a lot more anti-Bush than pro-Bush books.

With all due respect, Peter, you don't know what you are talking about. Free speech is alive and well here in the U.S.A.

Why is it that you are not able to refrain from responding to every single thread, as if this forum is somehow ALL about you? Just one morning I would like to get up and open the forum and see someone else's name as the most recent response to EVERY SINGLE POST.

My comments on the Black Opps thread were directed at Ashton, (And Bill Kelly) not you. And I stand by what I said. Anyone who does not get it (especially after reading that thread) is either braindead or lying.

Dawn

Dawn wrote:

My comments on the Black Opps thread were directed at Ashton, (And Bill Kelly) not you. And I stand by what I said. Anyone who does not get it (especially after reading that thread) is either braindead or lying.

Dawn it is absolutely the height of intellectual arrogance and pride for you to assert that anyone who disagrees with your pet theory is either intellectually braindead or a xxxx. I will not assume to try to compare your intelligence with mine but I can assure you there are many before whom your intelligence pales who disagree with you. Your assertion is preposterous and laughable.