The Education Forum

Ten Biggest Mistakes Made by JFK Researchers

Hi, John

You and the other posters on the subject here are on track. My own past associations

prove your direction, some examples are;

{1} I was always an active Republican

{2} also a Minuteman {Southern California}

{3} Member John Birch Society, knowing well Gen. Walker

Robert Welch, and several fringe followers of that philosophy

with which at one time I agreed {until the actual death of JFK}

{4}only 'some' of these experiences are outlined under my name

on the Simkin Forum and may be of interest to you and others?

H. Dean

I for one would like to hear your personal insights into persons like Revilo Oliver,

Edwin A. Walker, Robert J. Morris, Robert Welch (part of the N.C. Unitarian connection)

and even one Wickliffe P. Draper who was allegedly a financial sponsor of the California

Minutemen in addition to MKULTRA, The Pioneer Fund, The Mississippi Sovereignty

Commission, The John Birch Society, Human Events, The Liberty Lobby, the First

World Eugenics Conference, the persecution of Alger Hiss and Sacco and Vanzetti,

HUAC, The Draper Committees on Eugenics and Immigration, etc. ad nauseum.

Ever hear of Wickliffe Draper or Ulius Amoss or Carleton Coon in your travels?

John

Among those listed above that I did know, along with others that I did not, I can

say most were of the same mind, the same fear, of the Kennedy administration

giving the US. over to Communism, or of blending the two systems. The main fear

was that our so-called Conservative/free enterprise ideals would be forever

lost/destroyed under that international socializing threat.

Therefore the deadly serious life-or-death struggle was in the works by a vast

number of 'convinced' patriotic people via the 'hypnotic definitions' spread mainly

by the umbrella organization of the Robert Welch John Birch Society et al.

This reached as well to many powerful influencial, and political persons in place,

and some patriotic fringe radical followers. Such were comforted in knowing

that whoever killed the internal enemy Kennedy would never be exposed or

detected as the powerful 'New Americanist' system quickly taking power would

and did, protect their unsung patriots.

H. Dean

Very true, Harry, but the part sometimes overlooked is that anti-Communist and anti-Integrationist

sentiments came from the very SAME sources within the Radical Right. Closely followed by

anti-Semitism and anti-Immigrationism if there is such a term, all the other Xenophobic tendencies.

And the Kennedys were seen as supporters of ALL of these enemies of the Radical Reich.

Communist-like Union activity in the USA was the number one domestic issue raised by those of

the Radical Right and they were somewhat successful in killing the Union movement after over-linking

them with Italian Mobsters and Communist infiltrators. But internationally the main fears were the

appropriation of capitalist properties behind the Iron Curtain and most of all... most of all... the loss

of the franchises of The Catholic Church to Godless Communism behind the Iron Curtain. Anyone who

overlooks the roles of the defenders of the Catholic Church including those like Robert J. Morris, William F.

Buckley, Jr., L. Brent Bozell, Ray Cline, Otto F. Otepka, Clendenin J. Ryan, Ulius Amoss, Charles Willoughby

and those from The Military Committees of The Shickshinny Knights of Malta has totally missed the boat in

my honest opinion. Certainly the Pope and the Cardinals and the Bishops of the Church made it known

that Communism had to be stopped, but they never said HOW it had to be stopped.

It was just easier to raise money to defeat Communism than it was to defeat Integrationism. Much easier.

But it made their roles as Knightly Crusaders seem just so much more important if they avoided the tarnish

of anti-Semitism, anti-Integrationism and all those other socially unacceptable causes.

Reverend Gerald L K Smith said it best...

"The Kennedy brothers are nothing more than whisky swigging, whore mongering fake Catholics who

want to take away the country from the God fearing White Americans like you and me and hand it over

on a silver platter to the Commies, the N***ers, the K***s and the Sp***."

(Racial, National and Religious epithets removed.)

THAT is why they were killed and why Gerald L K Smith was NAMED in The Manchurian Candidate and

why Smith was present at the assassination of Sen. Huey Long and why he was chosen to be in the lead

of the JFK plot, too. And THAT is why he came into over $1,000,000 in the Spring of 1964. Simple, no?

And both Joseph A. Milteer and Dick Russell's informant blamed The Patriots for the Murder of JFK... or as

you call them The New Americanists. Or as I call it the Far Reich Wing in America. The Conservative,

Christian Coalitions and The Council for Nazional Policy contain the real beneficiaries and the real

perpatrators of JFK's assassination.

How can people have missed these obvious clues for so many years... contained in these quotes...?

Paraphrasing Milteer: "The Patriots are in the clear on this. Oswald knows nothing. It will be blamed

on the Communist groups." And he was right, too.

Paraphrasing Russell's informant: "JUST LIKE IN THE MANCHURIAN CANDIADATE EVEN PATRIOTS CAN NOT

TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS."

But they did and they continue to do so. And they continue to scapegoat the Commies, the Jews, the

Italian Mobsters, and anyone else they can come up with to lump into the plot.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

As to the largesse you describe for Israel and the Mossad, well... The Yankees went on a World Series tear

after 1963 but they had nothing to do with the JFK hit either and Bill Gates sowed the seeds of Microsoft

when he bought a pocket calculator with his newspaper route money, but he was too young to even vote.

Why do people insist that Israel and the Mossad had something to do with the JFK

I don't understand what you mean by this.

In any case, Israel and Mossad are prime suspects, imo. It's not scapegoating, it's trying to figure out who were the parties involved in assassinating JFK.

That they profited handsomely from the accession of LBJ is beyond doubt.

Some of the mining magnates and right-wing agitators in the south may have participated in the planning for DP as they were connected to the military and intelligence communities. I think a few might have put up money in support of the plan but I doubt they were the principal instigators, and despite the wealth of people like Hunt and Murchison, I don't think they had the necessary influence within the Government and media to ensure such a long lasting coverup.

• 1 year later...
TEN BIGGEST MISTAKES MADE IN THE JFK INVESTIGATION BY RESEARCHERS

10. Letting Lone-Nutters and SBT Morons to lead or set your agendas and waste your time.

9. Ignoring the "First Response Obvious Suspects" to somehow escape your continued scrutiny.

(Almost universally the Right Wing Racist and anti-Communist Extremists were globally,

universally and correctly blamed for the Murder of JFK.) Then you follow THEIR lead and

start pointing fingers at THEIR list of Xenophobic Scapegoat targets: i) The Communists

instead of at the anti-Communists, ii) The Jews instead of at the anti-Semites (Michael C.

Piper), iii) The Italians and The Unions and The Mob instead of at the anti-Italians (The Drapers) and

the anti-Unionists and the anti-Mobsters like the Kohlers, the Harnishfegers, the Millikens,

the Drapers, the anti-Union Senators like Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond. iv) The

Homosexuals instead of at the anti-Gay forces like Michael Valentine, The Religious Right

and the Rev. Jerry Falwell's, etc. v) The entire elected US Government instead of at the

anti-Government forces like the Militia Movements, the Right Wing Extremists, the Anarchists

8. Letting the first-line-of-defense volunteer deflectors and scapegoaters like Dr. Revilo

P. Oliver, Rev. Billy James Hargis, Rev. Gerald L. K. Smith and Robert J. Morris actually

convince you that their list of suspects is the Right place to look. Shame on you for

being brainwashed so easily. Shame on you for being so stupid. Shame on you. These

guys were professional mind control experts and your brain was such an easy target.

7. Looking where the light is the brightest and where the dust has been stirred

instead of doing the digging, the interviewing and the research in the hard and

the inaccessible, dark places.

6. Wasting time on things like Guns and Gore which only have a slim hope of answering

the most trivial and binary sort of questions like: Was there "A CONSPIRACY OR NOT"?

Was there more than 1 shooter or NOT? Duhhhhh? Get real! You STILL don't know the

answer to those elementary questions? You MUST be easily influenced and swayed.

Or you must just enjoy Guns and Gore and engaging in Ritualized Circle Jerks and

never-ending, inconclusive, arguments.

5. Losing focus on what level of the conspiracy holds the most promise for a SOLUTION

as to the "IDENTITY OF THE CONSPIRATORS", their "MOTIVATIONS" and their "SPONSORS". These

are the ONLY things which are important. WHO PLANNED it out? WHO GUARANTEED the proper

levels of support for the cover-up? And Qui Bono? Who benefitted the most? Where is the

evidence of suspicious cash flows and profiting from the escalation of The Viet Nam War for

instance? Or where were their financial bailouts of an entire company and the ensuing

enrichment of the company performing the takeover? Who started 1964 with $5,000 and

ending up building a Right Wing Religious monument project in the Deep South costing over

$500,000.00 according to documents produced by his biographer?

4. Ignoring the newsreels, the newspapers and the major events of conflict and violence

in the late 1950's and the early 1960's which served as both the predecessors and successors

of the ultimate Act of Violence, Hate and Retribution. Ever hear of The Ole Miss Riots,

the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Bay of Pigs, the Assassination of Medgar EVers, Jr., The

Bombing the 15th Street Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama, The lynchings and murders

of blacks and Civil Rights workers in the Deep South, The Desegregation of the Little Rock

Arkansas School Dept., the death and demise of McCarthyism, The rumblings of The Cold War

saber rattlers? Examine the POLITICAL CLIMATES of EXTREMISM, VIOLENCE, REVENGE and

RETRIBUTION and you will find the common threads which run among all of these events

in the news in the early 1960's and it will be painfully obvious who killed JFK.

3. Ignoring the major beneficiaries as a result of the Death of JFK, what they HOPED to gain

for thier participation in the JFK plot is just as important as what some people actually

gained. Don't eliminate someone just because they didn't gain what they expected. And

certainly don't include someone unless you can FIND and PROVE a miraculous flow of funds

within a reasonable timeframe following the Assassination which defies all logic. For

instance WHERE did Rev. Gerald L. K. Smith get the $500,000 plus required to build his

Christ of The Ozarks Theme Park and Bible Museum in Eureka Springs, Arkansas starting in

the Spring of 1964? And WHY did Rockwell Standard (Rockwell International) advance Wickliffe

P. Draper and his family almost $100,000,000 in tax-favored Preferred Stock for a failing

Textile Machinery Company. Later Rockwell became one of the 2 largest beneficiaries of

The Viet Nam War becoming a multi-Billion dollar financial behemoth before being forced to

sell out to Boeing Corp when their ultimate motivations were revealed to the SEC.

2. Spending too much time on exploring the thoroughly sanitized background of Lee Harvey

Oswald while putting on blinders regarding the reasons WHY he could have been both The

Perfect Patsy in the JFK hit AND A Programmed Mind Controlled Assassin in previous hits.

If you think Guns and Gore were fruitful arenas for examination, you just must love digging

through LHO's garbage. Ignoring the realistic possibility that Lee Harvey Oswald was only

inserted into the plot BECAUSE of his background as a TRAINED, PROGRAMMED ASSASSIN.

1. Focusing on Triangulation of Fire in Dealey Plaza instead of on the Triangulation of

Logic exposed by 5 or more different lines of reasoning from 5 or more different persons

who were WELL POSITIONED to KNOW. All of these people, while operating independently and

by using distinct means and methods all reached roughly the SAME CONCLUSIONS and came up

with the SAME LIST of GUILTY SUSPECTS. i) Richard Condon in The Manchurian Candidate (1958)

(John Birch Society, Draper-led Eugenicists and The American Security Council) ii) Dwight

D. Eisenhower in his Farewell Address (1960) (Military Industrial Complex

and private organizations like The American Security Council) iii) Jack Ruby in his WC

Testimony (The Dallas John Birch Society and anti-Semites) iv) Bill Turner and Mae Brussell

(Robert J. Morris and Charles A. Willoughby (of The Dallas John Birch Society and The

American Security Council) (1983) v) Dick Russell and his informant in The Man Who Knew Too

Much (Charles A. Willoughby of The Dallas John Birch Society and The American Security

Council and Gen. Douglas A. MacArthur and unknown influences of The Manchurian Candidate)

(1994)

This posting is even more relevant today than it was when it was first made. Most of you

are still making these same mistakes today, too. When will we ever learn?

I should have added...

11.) Focusing on the concept of a SINGLE Alphabet Intelligence Agency (CIA) as being the ONLY

contributor or the 90% PLUST DOMINANT contributor to the entire JFK Conspiracy almost to the

exclusion of all others. And forgetting that it would be an easy thing for someone, like a Willoughby for

instance, to plan a 10 year campaign of revenge against the Alphabet Agency he held culpable for the

demise and the ultimate humiliation of Gen. Douglas MacArthur and himself during the Korean War.

And don't get your knickers all twisted... my thesis still includes the usual "CIA" suspects like James

Angleton of James Angleton's CIA, Ray S. Cline from CIA sponsored WACL, and of course E. Howard

Hunt, Gerry Patrick Hemming and Frank "Fiorini" Sturgis who would do anyone's bidding for the right price.

But these guys were Fascist Right Wingers FIRST and FOREMOST and the CIA was just their day job.

By the way, THAT was the exact position of your apparent philosophical compatriots like the Birchers Dr.

Revilo P. Oliver (employed as an Army Cryptographer during WW II) and Robert J. Morris (with the ONI),

all those on Anti-Communist Liaision Committee of Correspondence: Billy James Hargis, Sarah McClendon

who tried to get on Army Intelligence, Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter (who wrote about what the

North Koreans, and the Chinese (in Manchuoko) did to Army POWs during the Korean War. ALL of

these Army Intel or ONI types were Charles Willoughby's very close fiends and even Lt. Col. Philip J.

Corso (who was IN the US Army). Was Alex Rorke a Marine or in the Army or suspected to be in

the CIA? I can not recall. Were there ANY CIA types trying to BLAME Army Intelligence? Just think

about it, ALL the xenophobic finger-pointers came from among Willoughby's sock puppets, right?

And to the extent that you repeat his pablum like a good sock puppet, makes you one of his toys.

Come on now be honest, you all bit on their pre-planned and orchestrated lines of hooey hook, line

and sinker didn't you? Most of you became one of Willoughby's trusted "sock puppets" after you

were brainwashed by the BARRAGE of post-assassination garbage put out by his crew of expert

brainwashers. And you didn't even know who your "controllers" really were did you? Perfect. Perfect.

I mean John Armstrong would quote Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso as if he spoke with God, until Corso started

saying he attended "Alien Autopsies" then Armstrong backed off forever. And many of you cite the

arguments of Dr. Revilo P. Oliver and Billy James Hargis as if they were Gospel, don't you? Did you

not realize that Dr. Robert J. Morris was an EXPERT in Psychological Warfare, that Dr. Edward Hunter

"wrote the book" on brainwashing and guess what he called it: "Brainwashing" by William and Henry

Regnery Press. William Regnery (a textile multi-millionaire like Draper) headed up America First and had

made plans to become "Hitler's U.S. agent" after his planned victory. And Regnery Press published all

of Robert Morrow's bunkum, and they became the number one propagator of Holocaust Denial and

anti-Semitic material of that time as well along with Willis Carto's and Wickliffe P. Draper's hokum from

Right Magazine, The Liberty Lobby, Human Events and The American Mercury. And you guys just cite

all that stuff like it came from God via the tablets to Moses.

And, without naming names, some of you were "Brainwashed" as late as the 1990's and taken in

hook, line and sinker by little old Gordon Hall, Billy James Hargis, and Sarah McClendon, too, weren't

you? Be a man and admit it. It will help you become de-programmed so you can consider an alternative

conspiracy theory to the one that has been embedded inside your skull so thoroughly that it would take

dynamite to get it out.

Just go on "What's My Line?" and then stand up and say proudly and loudly:

1st Contestant: "Hello, my name is < insert name here> and I have been Brainwashed by Robert Morris' and Charles Willoughby's experts from The John Birch Society."

2nd Contestant:"Hello, my name is < insert name here> and I was Brainwashed by Robert Morris' and Charles Willoughby's experts from The John Birch Society."

3rd Contestant: "Hello, my name is < insert name here> and I was Brainwashed by Robert Morris' and Charles Willoughby's experts from The John Birch Society."

All right. Let's play "What's My Line?"

First questioner is Dorothy Kilgallen... Dorothy?

Number 1: Is your brain bigger than a breadbox?

Number 2: How did you figure out that you had been brainwashed?

Number 3: Where was it that you were actually brainwashed?

Number 2: Was it very difficult to brainwash you?

Number 1: What techniques did they use to brainwash you?

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and you can fool all of the people some of the time,

but can you ever hope to fool all of the people all of the time."

And as George Bush used to mumble: "Fool me once, shame on me... shame on you... Fool me...again... well... uhm

well... you just won't fool me again. That's it."

Hey, it is not like I was not swayed or persuaded to believe the bunk from The John Birch Society until I realized that

it was coming from The John Birch Society... and from experts in Psychological Warfare. Then I wised up a bit.

You will feel a whole lot better about it, and then maybe you can actually figure out who killed JFK and who covered it up and who was

in charge of picking out all their enemies as scapegoats, too. And maybe you will actually buy both "Brainwashing" and "The Manchurian

Candidate" and read them cover to cover with feeling. And maybe you will rent Dr. Strangelove and Seven Days in May and The

Manchurian Candidate and really, really watch it, too. Or get some of the old CBS Chronoscope TV shows from the days of McCarthyism

with Larry LeSeure, I think it was when Robert Morris and Charles Willoughby were on those old shows in black and white. I ordered them.

Today was November 22, 1963 and... "You Were There" - Walter Cronkite - CBS News.

Case Closed.

[/b]

Edited by John Bevilaqua