The Education Forum

Nov. 22nd 2007 Anniversary

Saturday night the History Channel ran a program "The Kennedy Curse". I did not watch all of it so cannot say much about it.

Of course there were LN Op-Ed pieces in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. I am working on a reply to each piece but whether the reply is published remains 2 B seen.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of programming on the assassination this year may be due to a strategy in place. With the publication of VB's book and the upcoming mini-series, the plan may be to 'wipe the slate clean' of previous information on the assassination and 'start over' next year with the latest redux of the WCR. I hope I'm mistaken. :o

Not nessecarily needed. One may equally take it as a sign of mounting desperation. In a 'war' such as this there is punch and counter punch.

The WCR leaks like a sieve and this triple whammy merely will seed its own destruction. More opportunity to answer critique. Lies only float when energy is expended in keeping them afloat. Their destiny is to sink and truths naturally rise according to the laws of nature.

Possibly the media attack assisted by provocation on the COPA and other DP JFK rememberances is a precursor more worrying at this stage. Soften the public up, divide and rule et.c..