The Education Forum

An Interesting Article by Peter Whitney

Tim Gratz

Bill, I greatly enjoy it when we can agree on a point and IMO on this point you are probably correct.

Best of course if the witness can be deposed by an authorized prosecutor with the witness under oath under penalties of perjury and a stenographic record being kept.

Bill, I greatly enjoy it when we can agree on a point and IMO on this point you are probably correct.

Best of course if the witness can be deposed by an authorized prosecutor with the witness under oath under penalties of perjury and a stenographic record being kept.

Peter is a genius at locating missing witnesses, (Jean Aase, Larry Crafard, Jack Lawrence), and he's well read on most subjects, but he's very hesitant, as he should be, in talking with them.

Then he asks the most direct questions first and puts them off, them not really knowing where it is going, and of course, Peter can't say he is with the Congress, like Fonzi could, or the New York Times, or identify himself as anything but an interested student of the case.

Tony Summers said there's an Irish word for someone who can, with a little charisma and empathy, obtain someone's cooperation, not for money, or publicity, or to prove anything, but just because they are believable and trustworthy.

You can ask someone to believe you are only seeking the truth and to trust you, but those who develop that ability, and reputation, get it without asking for it, without money or promises.

I would have loved meeting and talking with Jean Aase, but when TS sends Peter $300 to smooth things over, and he meets her for coffee for 45 minutes, and all he gets out of her is that she didn't know David Ferrie, well he didn't get Tony's monies worth.

And Gus Russo should know better, but he's got that agenda that lost his credibility.

Now I was onto that lead and talked about it with Peter and Tony, but it wasn't followed up correctly and still must be followed up correctly, even if Jean Aase is dead. (Is she?).

They had her on the line and blew it.

And they did the same with Larry Crafard an Jack Lawrence.

Now they all have to be properly questioned again.

BK