me copy it...the full image and closeups. Here is a closeup of the

area called Blackdogman.

Jack White ;)

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I tried to send Jack a PM so I wouldn't have to bump this old thread but his Inbox was full........

Anyway Jack, if you still have it, could you please repost this crop from the good copy of Willis5 for me?

What I'm after is not just a blow-up of Blackdogman though but the whole length of the wall up to the sign.

People still talk of Sitzman's "couple on the bench" like they are fact & I just want them to consider why their heads & shoulders are not seen above the wall in either Willis5 or Betzner3.

Many thanks!

Alan B)

During the Garrison/Shaw trial, many large photo enlargements

were produced as exhibits. A very large copy of Willis 5 ended up

with J.Gary Shaw, JFK researcher. It is perhaps 36"x24". Gary let

area called Blackdogman.

Jack White ;)

Jack.

If you still have the large copy " 36x24 " would you be able to email me a copy. ?

quaneeri2@bigpond.com

During the Garrison/Shaw trial, many large photo enlargements

were produced as exhibits. A very large copy of Willis 5 ended up

with J.Gary Shaw, JFK researcher. It is perhaps 36"x24". Gary let

area called Blackdogman.

Jack White ;)

Jack.

If you still have the large copy " 36x24 " would you be able to email me a copy. ?

quaneeri2@bigpond.com

Jack.

quaneeri2@bigpond.com

Please send me a copy Robin :)

Btw Jack, if you can't post images here maybe you can use this

http://imageshack.us/

their limit is now 1.5mb & although your uploads won't stay there forever the links are good for at least a couple months.

Once you upload something just copy & paste one of the links to it into your post.

Very quick and easy.

Alan

Alan if jack still has the imge and i receive it i will gladly email it to you.

quote:

People still talk of Sitzman's "couple on the bench" like they are fact & I just want them to consider why their heads & shoulders are not seen above the wall in either Willis5 or Betzner3.

Sitzman still on the wall in Nix, no heads above the bench. ?

Well I tried to send Jack a PM so I wouldn't have to bump this old thread but his Inbox was full........

Anyway Jack, if you still have it, could you please repost this crop from the good copy of Willis5 for me?

What I'm after is not just a blow-up of Blackdogman though but the whole length of the wall up to the sign.

Many thanks!

Alan :blink:

Periodic announcement: I never check forum messages, so do not

waste your time. If you want to contact me, use jwjfk@flash.net.

Jack

BDM enhanced and overlaid on Robin's original to exact scale. Note what appears to be an object sticking up above the head area.

Duncan

As most know ... Jack and many others believe Gordon Arnold's story as much as I do. That means that Gordon was in position and filming JFK as Betzner and Willis were taking their photos. Gordon mentions nothing about some person standing in front of him and blocking his view.

The Willis and Betzner photos show one distinct shape over the south end of the wall where Gordon says he was at, thus this means that the BDM "is" Gordon Arnold if one believes Gordon's story. So unless one thinks that Gordon Arnold was shooting at the President, then pixeling out the BDM figure out of an already poor image is a waste of time.

The Betzner and Willis photos show "one" distinct shape at the Arnold said location. If Gordon says it was he who was at that location filming the oncoming President, then thats pretty much the ball game.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

As far as i know, I believe that Jack believes Gordon's story, I do too, but he also believes that the BDM figure has probably been placed ther by fakers. Correct me if I am wrong Jack.

Duncan

Duncan, do you believe the same as Jack and that the photo was retouched?

Bill

I have no way of knowing if the photo was retouched or not. Logic tells me that it's Gordon Arnold when looking at the other photographic evidence, ie Mooman & Betzner. There is of course the remote possibbility that those were also faked, but once again logic persuades me that this is highly unlikely and that BDM is genuine and represents the figure of Gordon Arnold.

Duncan

Thanks for the information as to your position. I guess that if you believe the photo is possibly faked, then we won't be seeing any enhancements telling of guns, knives, sling shots, pea-shooters, and so on because why would the conspirators want to add conspiracy to an image when that would go against their official position.

If it is Gordon Arnold, as I believe, then there is nothing suspicious about the individual from that stand point.

So anyway, I just wanted to get clear on your opinion as to who this individual was. I agree with your deduction from the available evidence that it is indeed Gordon Arnold.

Bill