The Education Forum

The myth of Badgeman

Did Files not say he was the grassy knoll shooter? Then you would expect him to know that he was shooting at JFK from the right side, right? Indeed he said in in 1994, he hit JFK in the left side of his head.

A mistake of a conman, that has read into the JFK assassination? Or a mistake that only the real grassy knoll gunman could have made?

Wim, I can't follow this logic at all. I realize that he said something else in 2003, but if he'd want his story believed, of course, he'd have to do some backpedaling. How is that left/right thing "a mistake only the real grassy knoll gunman could've made?"

I find you having to apologize for what he says--you say he lies--how do you know when he is telling you the truth?

I am sorry you can't follow the logic. I will try again: If I look at you your right eye is on the left side for me. So it's logical for me to make that "mistake". It depends what is right or left from whose position. Therefore it is logical for the real grassy knoll assassin to make that "mistake" as well. And of course it not a real mistake, it's just how the human mind works, especially considering the fact that the grassy knoll was on Kennedy's right side, you cannot even hit him from there on the left side. By the way , if you want to do some backpedaling, you will notice that he ALSO explained this in the 1994 interview, I made it bold and red for you in the quote below. Hence, he didn't say something else back then and I certainly did not say he lies.

A: That doesn't matter to me....but I've...as far as that goes...If I hadn't of fired the shot...Kennedy would have been killed anyway....because the last shot from Nicoletti caught him in basically the left side of the skull from the back that pushed the head forward...so basically speaking he would have been killed either way...but I had waited until the last point for fields of fire for me before Jackie Kennedy would become in the line of fire....if I don't take it at this point I'm losing my last chance for field of fire...then I don't fire at all...and then if Nicoletti hadn't of fired and neither one of us fired.... he might have lived...then the job wouldn't have been done.

Q: Can you show me exactly using your finger where your shot hit President Kennedy?

A: Looking at the man would be to his left side for me but if you're sitting in his position then it would be on his right side....and it would have came in through on his head...it would have came in here (touches his right front temple right behind eye) and exited out the back side. And I would measure at that point that 60% of the skull in the back of his head had left upon the impact.

Q: What do you feel about your place in history?

A: I don't even want to be remembered in history.

Q: Why?

A: For what? I'm nobody. I'm nobody special...

Q: You're the man that killed John F. Kennedy....

A: Not necessarily...I hit him in the front...he was shot in the back also...I was just one of the two men....But other figures have been killed.....other political people in other countries have been killed....we've had gangsters killed here in this country...I never chose the people to be killed. Somebody else selected John F. Kennedy to be killed. Whether its a politician to be killed or whether it was a mob figure to be killed...I never chose the figures....somebody else said they was wrong said they did wrong....just followed the orders....to me.... it was like taking out the garbage.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier he is told that the interviewer ( B.V) has a Moorman photo, that shows him at the fence....and he is asked would he autograph it for him, he says on Sunday..

Bernice, he says "some day", not Sunday:

Q: I have a picture of you standing behind the fence, will you autograph it for me someday?

A: Someday...but not now.

And the Daltex has a parking lot, but maybe not according to your definition:

J – The School Book Depository is over here and the Daltex building is over here!

JF – Yeah, right!

J – Ah .. Did you park on that street?

JF – I parked on the street right next to it, yeah.

J – Was it head-in parking, or was it a parking lot, or was it straight

JF – Well, what you want to call it. A parking space, parking lot. Aah .. parking aisle, whatever you want to call it. Cars were parked there.

W – A row of cars?

JF – Rail of cars, row of cars. I backed it in there and parked it so he (Nicoletti) could have access to the trunk.

J – So the back end to your … the front end to the road ?

JF – Yeah, Well, front end pointing forward.

J – Yeah, forward towards the road. I’m getting ahead here, but when you left you turned right?

JF – When I came out of there, I made a right hand turn.

Bernice, can you do better pointing out where Files lies? I'm always interested.

Wim

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Stephen! You are on seasonal topic. :huh:

Bernie said: "I would suggest that you purchase Mr.Files 1994 video..." Confession of An Assassin" ....and Examine......"

Bernie,

I saw the 1994 video in 1995 & have seen it half a dozen times since.

Do you have or have you seen the Holt interviews or the Baker interviews?

Who is this guy, slinking & skulking away with the briefcase? LBJ?

BIG-ShadowMan.jpg

Files put himself in the "Hatman position".

We asked him: "Was the tree to your right or to your left". He thought a while, and he said "the tree had to be to my right".

Although he wasn't sure anymore, that's logical for any grassy knoll shooter who does not want want the tree to interfere with his field of fire.

The drawing that Kathy posted was drawn for Joe West at a time that he did not want to divulge he was on the grassy knoll. Joe West died without knowing this.

It's funny, that drawing actually shows that James Files was a dummy in JFK assassination research, for anyone, and certainly Joe West, could see from all the pictures and films that James Files was NOT where he put the X. Yes, James Files can lie!

Yes, but he said it was a lie, for a valid reason (= he didn't want to tell the truth without immunity). It was also obvious that it was a lie. He doesn't show up in any of the known pictures of that area.

Moreover, you suggested that I said he lied about where he hit JFK. That is why I said that I certainly did not say that.

Wim