The Education Forum

Math Problem

Lee Forman

Question: If the Lincoln is traveling at roughly 11mph, Zapruder is filming at approximately 18fps, and both the Moorman and Willis photo can be synched to the Zapruder film to provide a very precise estimate of the approximate location of the Lincoln and the time it would take for it to travel between the two points - where it was during the Willis 5 and where it was at the time Moorman captured it - how long would it take to fool people that someone was standing on the stairs next to Emmett Hudson?

Answer: No time at all.

Willis

1. The unidentified young man that sat and talked with Emmett Hudson before the arrival of the motorcade, separated from him during the approach of the motorcade, realized that the President was being shot and went prone, urging Hudson to do the same, and remained with him in some of the aftermath photos.

2. Emmett Hudson, Dealey Plaza groundskeeper.

3. Blackdog man.

Although folks have tried to explain the third 'man' on the steps seen in the Moorman as the young man spoken of by Hudson, it doesn't work.

Moorman

1. The unidentified young man that sat and talked with Emmett Hudson before the arrival of the motorcade, separated from him during the approach of the motorcade, realized that the President was being shot and went prone, urging Hudson to do the same, and remained with him in some of the aftermath photos.

3. ?

How many seconds does the third man - or 'The Phantom' or 'Time Traveler' as I call him - have to arrive in this location in time for the Moorman, Nix and Muchmore? How many seconds would he then remain in this position before running away?

Question: If the Lincoln is traveling at roughly 11mph, Zapruder is filming at approximately 18fps, and both the Moorman and Willis photo can be synched to the Zapruder film to provide a very precise estimate of the approximate location of the Lincoln and the time it would take for it to travel between the two points - where it was during the Willis 5 and where it was at the time Moorman captured it - how long would it take to fool people that someone was standing on the stairs next to Emmett Hudson?

Answer: No time at all.

Willis

3. Blackdog man.

Although folks have tried to explain the third 'man' on the steps seen in the Moorman as the young man spoken of by Hudson, it doesn't work.

Moorman

3. ?

How many seconds does the third man - or 'The Phantom' or 'Time Traveler' as I call him - have to arrive in this location in time for the Moorman, Nix and Muchmore? How many seconds would he then remain in this position before running away?

Lee...explain how your NUMBER TWO MAN has light colored pants in one photo and dark colored

pants in the other. To me that is a significant anomaly.

Jack

Lee, After the shooting....there is a photo of one man sitting on the steps there. He seems to have a reddish [possibly plaid] jacket or shirt. Does he play into this?!

Also, so as not to loose those from the UK math = maths.

Hi Peter.

I am assuming that the man in the bright red shirt seen sitting with Hudson [in the darker reddish shirt] afterwards is the same as the young unidentified man that sat / stood / separated / went prone with Emmett Hudson - so Yes.

I am also assuming that the third man on the stairs seen in Moorman, Muchmore and Nix cannot be Blackdog Man because of his light colored shirt.

Hudson, cropped from Towner.

- lee

In Moorman the two men Hudson and mystery man, appear to be standing on the same step and Hudson appears shorter.

I think that in willis because of the cammera angle,

" SIDE ON " hudson may be hidden directly behind our mystery man. ?

Hey Robin!

Happy Holidays. That's a good logical solution. Here's a close-up from Willis. What do you think? I don't see two men in that position.

BTW - did you know that Croft's headshot photo just happened to come out blank due to a mechanical error on the part of his camera? The other photos came out fine - just not the headshot. Isn't that great? Also, in speaking with Mrs. Skaggs, their photo of the headshot disappeared. She wasn't sure what happened to it - it used to form part of a collage that they had on the wall. It could have disappeared when her daughter moved, or when they took the photos over to a processing place. And of course, no clue where Altgens many other photos are - or if Bothun took any other photos from his location.

Jack - Happy Holidays also - I don't have an answer. Robin's would work, but if you look at the Towner crop, which I didn't touch in any way, Hudson has on some kind of light blue looking pants - which could appear light colored in the Moorman.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman